Hey Sup Forums, I'm sorry if my post is bothering anyone, but I'm very sad and scared right now...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm sorry if my post is bothering anyone, but I'm very sad and scared right now. I am supposed to meet the love of my life irl at the end of the month and we have been madly in love for almost a year. But we talked recently and said person says that they don't think it's gonna work out. We're still gonna meet up and see but I'm just so scared and every time I think about the time we spent together I just break out in tears. I haven't been able to sleep in 3 days and I can't stop crying, it hurts so much. I'm sorry for bothering you with this, I just need someone to talk to.

Attached: 1519286172184.jpg (1920x1080, 765K)

You've been talking to her on the internet for less than a year. LOL. You're acting like this is your marriage of 20 years. Calm down, spergy, I think you'll be okay either way.

your relationship is You and Them. This 3rd person's opinion is irrelevant. Relationships get tested all the time and here is one for you guys. You need to be strong and tell your lover that you guys are good and that other person can go fuck themselves

Just thinking about it makes me cry like a baby and want to die, I have never felt so hurt, and hopeless and scared and sad. I don't know what to do. We have had so many awesome memories and that just makes it hurt even worse, it was going so well

There is no other person, its my lover that said that

Fuck.. why does this have to be so painful?

My love said that all of a sudden they are not sure about thier sexuality and not even sure if they want to be in a relationship... After everything, after us falling in love. We both said that the day we fell in love was the best day of our lives! We built so much together.. what happened?! I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again, how could I have let this happen?

>how could I have let this happen?
Doesn't sound like you did, user. Any of their choices is on them. Best you can do is go and try. And hey, just another thing to think about. I had a girl I grew to like that I met online, but I realized it too late. She disappeared and I have no chance of ever meeting her in person, so take your chance.

Talked to some girl on the internet for a few years. Sent me nudes and whatnot. Met up with her few years later. It was 100x better than just talking. If you had a connection with her before, just be normal and not a sobbing cuck like you are now. It'll be smooth. If you guys had something "serious" before this, then just bring that back out in her. She'll be comfortable. Fuck the shit out of her. She'll stay with you if you succeed. I'm actually meeting up with her again later on.

Look guys, I should be honest with you. Please don't judge me but if you do I completely respect your opinion. Its actually a guy.. a guy that I love more than anything. A guy I don't think I can live without

Change what I said to a guy then in

pic related is him

Attached: picrelated.jpg (474x564, 25K)

Nah I've seen him and video chatted with him several times... Damnit even thinking about that hurts

nobody gives a shit
low quality user

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 27K)

I know a lot of people don't care, I guess I was just trying for someone who cares enough to talk to me

Sounds like she may have a better guy, with more money and resources on the line. Competition is strong for guys like that, so she's not ready to cut you loose just yet. Fuck her needs, get out on your own terms.
Nothing straitens a bitch out faster than Hypergamy backfire.

oh then the relationship is over and you need to move on. It's tough but you'll get over it soon and find someone better, trust me

Bullshit! Dump her and let her get pumped and dumped by the other guy. They decide it you want to take her soiled ass back. Then you will have all the power in the relationship. As it stands now she owns you.

So chicks can control you. Man up dude!

It's not over yet, like I said we are gonna still meet up and see if it can work. Im gonna do everything I can to make it work, even if it means physically begging in person

Same advice. Fags take on chick rolls because they want the same power over others. My advice remains the same.

No don't do begging, how is that even love. Yeah I love that person so much because they hate me =D oh wow how wonderful! I wish everyone in the entire world would hate me! oh wow, how wonderful.... If she isn't what you are looking for, dont try hard. No one cares about the succes of try hards. They wish ud die hard. Cause ur so virgin. Wanna gobble you up like the entire bottle of extra virgin olive oil that you are. So fking green. And then begging some kind of god to save your non existing lover. lol, ripe. Your heart is gonna break open like a cracking rock and fountains of blood will go to your penis then you will fucking take her by her lower back, get her close and if she so much as twitches, she doesn't love you and the hell with her.

Wait what the actual fuck Im confused we are talking to a girl, a woman, a man or a boy?

Sup Forums is garbage! cant make sense out of shit all u anons ffs.

I am a man, but right now I feel like a sad and terrified nothing

Learn
Roasties teach you what's what
Learn your fucking lesson and keep growing

Is that a bob ross painting? Sorry your life apparently sucks or whatever you wrote. I like your picture.

What happened is you behave like a little girl
Man up faggot

Haha die faggot kys burn

Even when telling your story you have to lie
Your life is a lie
You are a lie
You deserve to be vaporized by nuclear fire just like god did to Sodom and Gomorrah
God hates you faggot because you hate life, reality and truth

I was in a similar situation user. Really best thing to do is just meet her/him in person. If they feel the same about you then keep it going and have sex. I did that I’m still with my gf and I love her

Gay user here. Buck up, homeslice. Remember that day you fell in love? You can do it again and again. "True love" is bullshit. There are plenty of compatible partners for everyone.

Is this your first relationship? Are you out?

everything you want just work it out, i know people who get to met online and by this time they are married already

Yes it is my first.. true one. I don't know weather I'll be out until I do the meetup with him

When another person is aware that some one loves them at the highest level. 99.99% of all humans will consider how they can use that person to get what they want or need. Examples would be money, housing, high end foods, wealth, and status. Even basic needs being met will afford said 99.99% to Monkey branch to a better more lucrative relationship 100% of the time.
People = Shit it ain't pretty, bit its true. Truth that 99.99% of people don't want to admit, and or won't tell you.

>> people waving at me drone the side of the road, warning me that the road is icy. After I ignored them I noticed all of their cars at the bottom of the ditch I now find myself in.

See what we are trying to do?

Your choice in being out should have nothing to do with him. Don't tie your identity up in someone else, no matter who they are. Learn to love and accept yourself first. That's the only way you'll be able to find and sustain a healthy relationship, whether it be this one, or future ones down the road. I dont like getting serious on Sup Forums, but I hate seeing people getting fucked by their own emotional inexperience.

Best of luck to you finding your strength!

Alright guys I can't stay awake any fucking longer, if it doesn't work out after the trip I'm probably gonna kill myself and hell I might even stream it. Expect something around the 5th of April

Thomas Kincaid....

true shit here user