GITS TRAILER

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=128&v=G4VmJcZR0Yg

ANIME K I N O

bump

JUST

use the fucking catalog

According to trailer we will have shitty cgi instead of boobs and totally screwed "2501"

GITS but without the kino cinematography and the moody pacing of the '95 film.

It's going to be another dumb action flick.

looks like a god damned mess.
pass.

Shame anime is dead.
This is like double dead, literal necromancy.

I'll use your mother instead.

good luck getting past that concrete foundation

All this personal backstory on Motoko.
>You were dying
>You're the first of your kind
>They did not save your life, they stole it.

Completely made up for the movie. Ghost in the Shell is not the personal life story of Major Motoko Kusanagi. This movie will blow and miss the point of GitS so hard.

This isn't Kusanagi

Her name is Major Amanda Smith dude.

Well it gets the Gibsonian tone right... She's still an absolute misscast for the major. She's a fucking chubby dwarf. No way in hell she's designed to be a fighter of ANY kind.

They cgid her body as seen at the whole trailer. She isn't as tall though.

Please be kidding

You underestimate my power.

The cgi looks pretty awful. Action scenes look very boring. Scarjo can't act. At least they tried to get the aesthetic though, even if it looks like some shitty video game.

Looks terrible.
I'll probably pirate it though.

Looks kind of lame. It might be visually beautiful but I don't think the story, from what I've seen in the trailer, is going to be good.

The problem is the Western focus on character over the Eastern focus on plot. The central character doesn't have to have a personal stake in the storyline to be effectively part of the narrative. They can just be the protagonist trying to solve a problem or beat the antagonist without it being a central part of their character development or role.

It is why I liked the Night Watch books(from Russia) because the main character is almost always just a fly in the ointment of his bosses plans not the central element of the plots(he did make some choices which affected the plans but usually only sped up his bosses plans instead of being solely responsible for his team winning).

>They did not save your life, they stole it.

Of course, this is they went with this shit. Turning her into a "MUH VICTIM".

PASS.

Yes this comes from western treatment of female stars. Every fucking film has to be their "vehicle". But because she can't act they have to force her into this bullshit films like Lucy and this.

tl;dr, they didn't not want to tell the ghost in the shell story, what they wanted was a film to have Scarlet johansson be an ACTION GIRL ™

Those eyes seem way too small.

>tfw Men In Black 3 did it better

Fuck this shit.

>It was me, Major
>The author of all your pain