GETTY FUCKYYY OUT OF HERE

THE THING GO RAHHHH RAHHHH RAHHHHHH NIGGGUH

That song is shit
I have to hear it once in awhile at my work
He has no flow

>flow

Go to bed, dad.

Daily reminder that if you don't like 6ix9ine's music, you look like this

Attached: glitterbitch.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

t. backpacker

How is flow a Boomer term? Boomers don't even know who 6ix9ine is

6ix9ine this and 6ix9ine that
Niggas on my dick and on my yack
These niggas lookin' for me you could hit my jack
I done dropped my address y'all know where 6ix9ine at

NIGGA WE BUSSIN AT THE OPS ON THE REGULAR

NIGGA WE DUCKING FROM THE COPS ON THE REGULAR

BITCHES SUCKING DICK GIVING TOP ON THE REGULAR

Way past your bedtime son. YOU go to bed. His flow is ass and his beats ain't kickin.
Word to ya mutha

THE THING GO RAHHHHH RAHHHHH RAHHHHH NIGGGGA

Nobody cares faggot.

He sucks get over it

So mad he had to post twice.

Chads: love 6ix9ine
Virgins: hate 6ix9ine

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-03-52-01.png (540x960, 142K)

VIRGIN

What is that

Sure champ.

yeah, me too

The king of Hip Hop

Why the fuck would he get tattoos on his face? Good luck getting a job fucking idiot lol

he has more money than you will make in your entire life

Can he get his nuts bag or you gonna swing from em all night?

How progressive! "Flow" is now an outdated piece of hiphop terminology. Wow, I feel soo old.

MOVE MILLI, ALL MY NIGGAS ON FIFTY

*back

Are there any pictures of him before all the tats? Inquiring minds want to know.

IN NEW YORK MY NIGGAS DON'T MILLY ROCK MY NIGGAS MONEY BOP

So, have you seen hs girls lately?

>dumb nigger
>rich
Choose one

*tips fedora*

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

Attached: 193s06ag4kb3vls22021739000000.jpg (1000x800, 58K)

No they dont.

Why do all these new ppl in hip hop over the past few years look like emo faggots?

I'd rather look like a faggot than be a faggot

he's not black and he is rich. you're a gay redneck and you live in a trailer park

He has more money than the entire gdp of the united states ever had in its life.

I'm a New Yorker and I can confirm that my niggas money bop

this.

Don't you boys wish you could just suck his dick?

It's not
We're just talking to a 14 year old

Teens : love this faggot because it's all they know
Adults : realize this entire new rap game is a joke

THE TING GO SCRA SCRA SCRA SKIBIDY PAPA PU

you: dusty kpop loving faggot

All the mad faggots in this thread.

Attached: tek1-2-780x520.jpg (780x520, 47K)

Trap is a phase it'll fade away. Maybe it's time for rap to die out so new genres can take over.

I don't like kpop

mac demarco loving soyboy rednecks

100% this

Best hiphop album ever

Attached: day69.jpg (600x400, 102K)

Lol this faggot is literally wearing the gay flag on his head

All the high schoolers in this thread

Attached: 1508997743356.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

I wonder if he'll ever be arrested for anything ever in his life. And when can I expect him to od on xanax?

He's not gay though
He only sucks dick

> everybody that likes things I don't like is a teenager

might be true tho.

I'm 23 and I like 6ix9ine's music so he's wrong

bigg fucking fact

Saying "nigga" 500 times in a couple minutes is the most no-talent load of bullshit I ever heard. Bet he uses that fucking godawful autotune shit too. Fuck rap music is such complete garbage for subhuman uneducated niggers. Get civilized you goddamn monkeys, your culture is shit.

Faggot: On here saying what adults do while wasting his life being a 25 year old virgin

You've got a point. I shouldn't blame the popularity of this young man on teens alone. There are many adults out there with a low IQ/maturity level as well.

Dont you wish you could make more than 10.50 an hour

Ok, so I just discovered he's a 5' 6" beaner MANLET (hence the excessive tattoos). Any argument in his/her favor, is invalid.

>thinking 25 is an adult
Your newfag is showing

you have to be 18 to post on /b faggot

I make 14 FAGGOT

tfw to intelligent

Dang that rock n roll degenerate nigger noise. Kids these days, amirite Jebediah?

he's a millionaire while you work at pizza hut and are a 27 year old virgin
t. old gay loser

those lyrics are fucking retarded

oh really is it now LOL okay virgin

congrats buy yourself some take out twice a week since you can afford it

Calm down 6ix9ine. I'm 26 and not a virgin.

Little Richard an Fats Domino is poisinin are youth!

Could you just imagine having him spit on your asshole and then just slide right in?

What am I talking about of course you have....

because you're a 25 year old virgin

BEANER MANLET'S name is daniel.. and he's not yet a millionaire. Still a thousandaire.

I'm sure there's a study out there some where that links this garbage-tier music to low intelligence levels. Just listen to the lyrics...

6ix9ine is literally shit, I heard the GUMMO and the one with trippie redd and it was completely shit on my ears

This isn't the faggotry projecting board fyi.

Jive Turkey

he signed a 20 million dollar deal, faggot

says the kpop loving soyboy

whatever money he makes he will spend it on worthless shit and be broke by next year

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU

I'm sure there's a study out there linking a dislike for loud and aggressive music to low testosterone.

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYzzmkLQUr4

I'm not gonna knock him for getting money but his "music"is shit
I give most music a chance but I just couldn't with him

COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT

viceroy, early in the morning

That doesn't instantly put $20M into your bank. Not a millionaire. But you're right.. he is a registered sex offender.

The anger! Why so upset that people don't like your leprechaun idol? I enjoyed his movie, "Leprechaun in the Hood" more than his music.

him getting ass fucked

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-14-at-9.29.23-AM-350duv2cyuqi7b44vlr4e8.png (600x420, 231K)

>?
I would not let my kids watch you.
Or be near you.
Or anyone you know.
>clearly a pedophile.

Attached: Pedos resemble this.png (1600x1312, 295K)

COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAIT COPYPASTA BAITCOPYPASTA BAI