#Resist

The #Resist Movement now has an official band!

www.reverbnation.com/clownstick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Re241IClfg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_2033_(video_game)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a member of the so called "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck, like an actual rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

enjoy your ban

fukc blurmppf and FUCk white ppl

why do democrats hate russia?
They should hate the neoliberals that control their shitty party that lost to a game show host

>why do democrats hate russia?
In 2012 they were saying that Mitt Romney was a Cold War dinosaur because he said Russia was a geopolitical enemy of the United States. They clamped onto in 2016 knowing their base was far too stupid to remember the talking points from 4 years prior.

yeah supporting the president is really punk and badass

There is a split between center-left hillary supporters and "Berniecrats". She is probably as disliked by liberals as by conservatives

Well, it kind of is considering we're not suppose to.

he is the president. his party controls congress.

Funny considering that the entire music industry literally couldn't stop sucking Obama's cock from 2008 to 2017 and is still in the midst of a collective temper tantrum that the Democratic candidate lost a fucking year later. Pissing and moaning that there's not enough authority and not enough government to suppress opinions you don't like is just punk af.

when trump won it created a mass psychic wave that broke the brains of democrats. these people much like cultist being told the world would end on a specific day were told that the were the good guys that would always win. Then they didnt. And so, the neoliberals, having failed passed the blame to everything, including russia. The people who lost in 2016 still run the democratic party. Because the world didnt end, because something something russia.

I mean, yeah, why not. Being pro trump still pissed people off.
It is punk as fuck. Yeah i know you are being passive aggressive. But How is comfrming to neoliberlism and the status quo rebellious you moron?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Re241IClfg

it sure sucks that the only two choices in the world are donald trump and neoliberalism

She fucking lost

trump is a nationalist. He pisses off his neocon GOP pals. There are multiple choices.
For sure being a status quo milquetoast neoliberal is not the most rebellious.

Being a black sun worshiping fascist occultist is way more rebellious than being some small business owning wine sipping soccer mom that is part of pant suit nation

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc

Yeah, then there is this giant media apparatus in america, int'll jewry hidden in plain sight like a spider web and whole generation of babbies sucking on the tit of baby boomer sleeper commies. But yeah oh noe the 'republicans' have majority in congress. The republicans are more on your side than Trump's, those people deserve just as much grief as anyone.

Donald trump pissing comfortable people off is glorious and the best outcome that could have occurred. Chaos is good for the world. If you legitimately don't like that Trump won, I feel sorry for your ability to reason.

There is a third way

>Donald trump pissing comfortable people off is glorious and the best outcome that could have occurred.
not really. these guys are making tons of money and fame just by saying fuck trump. i really hope trump does something good in these nxt 3 years. or he just waited time in office.

>not recognizing the pasta

>#resistmovement

You were asked for help, and you declined. You're on your own now.

I was wondering why a Punk resurgence hadn't happened yet. The politics are ripe everyfuckingwhere.

Centrists were a mistake

Following the nuclear genocide in which the left and right will exterminate each other, centrists will be the ones to build the new world by taking the best of what the left and right used to preach during their heyday.

Drumpf is done for. He'll have to resign now

actually according to video games the last people alive after a nuke war will be fascists and communists living in underground bunkers in russia fighting a forever war.

Centerists are boring garbage people who love the status quo. They would never survive without their high fructose corn syrup, soy lattes, and hamilton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_2033_(video_game)

>actually according to video games