Anyone wanna buy me some Whispers of the old gods packs for Hearthstone? I'll be your best friend. HeroinEater#2216

Anyone wanna buy me some Whispers of the old gods packs for Hearthstone? I'll be your best friend. HeroinEater#2216
Also, general e-begging thread.

Attached: wotog.jpg (594x334, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net
hsreplay.net/decks/#playerClasses=WARLOCK
hearthstone.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL

The Quads of truth.

This is probably the saddest thing I've seen in months. To be THIS poor

Fuck me mate, i'm from eastern europe.

Why? Its nearly out of rotation

I really want to bulild the damn cthun deck. Plus, i really enjoy the cards in it.

I have really gotten into hearthstone. Really fun game to play, reminds me of yu gi oh and when i was a kid. Shit's dope.

It's 40 dollars for 40 packs how can you not afford this.

40 bucks is basically my four day salary, if i had a job.

>my. first time... when see a glitch

Attached: 1ruc6rdvqdzqfx7b2022498000000.jpg (394x686, 27K)

I can't even order that shit since i can't afford shipping.

Then get a job? Why is it that you rather ask for money instead of being a man and getting your grind on?

You get cthun with your first pack abd all its support cards are pretty low rarity

I do have a job when there is time for it. I'm finishing school this year. I take up waiting and security jobs when i can. There are a abundance of them. I also do manual labour, painting stuff and stuff. Currently i get two days a week off from school, so job is impossible for now.

You're actually making me sad. I'm going to sit in my bmw and think about how hard life could be.

I have Cthun, a Caller of cthun and two Beckoners of evil. Only gives cthun 14/14.

Which bmw my dude. I've worked on a 316 and 320 from the late 90'.

I hope to buy a 316 93' in a couple of years. Both driving lessons and the car come out around 1500 euros.

Bought my first baby in 08 a 328i and last year I upgraded to a sexy M240

Real luxury shit my dude. I like the chrome hood vents on some of the 328i.

People go crazy with tuning here. But mostly old cars. Golf 1 and 2.

You must be pretty new to the game. Focus more on classic packs and never NEVER disenchant stuff that isn't out of rotation. It's a long process but it'll be worth it after like 6 months.

I am. I've gotten into it for about two, three weeks i think. I'm not too sure how disenchanting works tho. Wow sure, Hearthstone is still pretty much a mystery to me.

Should i disenchant cards for classes i don't play? I really dislike Thrall and Malfurion.

At least buy the starting bundle or whatever it's called.It's like 5 euros or 10 at max and it's really worth it

Can't afford jack shit my dude. Can i buy it via coins? I can collect coins by doing quests.

Probably not. You don't like them now but there'll be a time when you'll want to make a shaman or druid deck.

nah

Makes sence.

Eh?

You 2 are the real mpvs

Don't dust anything that isn't rotating out. The meta changes constantly, you'll regret dusting that one card when the meta changes.

I'm both two mate. Will not disenchant shit, crafting is still really new to me, i'll research a guide on it.

what's your best rank?

Give up this Old gods business. You'll only be wasting dust and money on packs you won't be able to use in 3 weeks time.

hsreplay.net just in case you don't know about that website, it's your best tool to keeping up with the meta changes

or metastats.net

I camp at rank 5. I've never felt the need to hit legend. I've been camping at 5 since day 3 of this season

Shit dude, this looks useful. Thank you!

i was at 4 once. To be honest legend doesn't necessarily mean skill. It's more about dedication. I'm sure if I played all day i could hit legend in like 3 days.

TrumpSC is probably your best bet for learning about the game. He's got a lot of educational videos on YouTube

It's definitely not about skill, murloc Pala can take you there in no time. Once I hit rank 5 I sort of just play meme decks on social

I'll reasearch it. Thank's again mate.

f2p btw

Your packs code are in this image. Have fun bro!

Attached: 132.png (507x599, 439K)

Didn't get no packs, but got hella good advice from all of you dudes. Thank you all. If you ever wanna play for shits, hmu.

You mate actually think i have a credit card. Cute. What good is a empty card.

It's only 5 bucks. You're asking for $40 dollars, so. This is the only way to give these to you.

I'm really not asking for 40$ my dude. No one would give that kind of money away. I'm asking for the 3$ two pack thing. Or anything that could help really.

I already spent the money dude. The code's in the image, but I had to encrypt it so that people couldn't just redeem the code before you.

How does one decrypt it?

Follow the instructions on the picture

I don't have a card will my mom's work?

Kek

4123 5512 5312 6794
#gold

Yeah dude. Don't tell your mom tho, surprise her after you redeem the packs.

>playing RNGstone

cmon OP

Yeah!

Enjoy the packs dude!

Moron.

hsreplay.net/decks/#playerClasses=WARLOCK
This site has proven to be very useful.

Also check this out OP. Lot's of free shit.
hearthstone.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements