Number 15, burger king foot lettuce. the last thing youd want in your burger is foot fungus...

number 15, burger king foot lettuce. the last thing youd want in your burger is foot fungus, but that might just be what you get

Attached: foot lettuce.png (680x385, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y4VlvfCvO3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tOP15S WORST BURGER KING MISHAPS

Geat*

He got fired after posting this on Sup Forums

admittedly he had shoes on, but that might be even worse

So that's why BK food tastes that way?

There was a thread the other day about fast food and it seriously seems to me that the only reason anyone would go there is because they're stupid. Why would you voluntarily overpay for shitty food just because you can get it in 5 minute? How lazy are you? Now I just get fast food when I'm drunk or have the munchies like crazy, because I associate it with feeling trashed.

I know someone who would eat McDonalds all the time. Buy $1 cheese burgers. They would tell me that it's cheaper than going to the grocery store because they're broke. They never bought any produce. Hardly had cooking oil at home. Like basic signs that they couldn't cook.

Attached: 1520692876092.jpg (3000x2003, 778K)

Also "what if I want a hot meal but I can't cook anything but I don't want to sit inside anywhere".. like everyone in my town is going to some deli somewhere or going to a taco stand or some other burrito shop attached to a strip mall or whatever, and I know that not everyone lives in a town where McDonald's is the only nearby hot meal they can get. but let me post some pictures of big macs

Attached: file.png (488x488, 396K)

Is it a surprise why it tastes that way?

Nah

its really awful when people start feeding it to their kids and justifying it. this guy i knew would feed his kids Rallys cheeseburgers all the time. Everyday, or hot dogs. Everyday. Everyday.

>overpay
bitch, I get 5 small chicken burgers for £5. That sounds like the deal of the century when you're drunk at 2AM

>when you're drunk at 2AM

Attached: file.png (570x425, 377K)

Why do people like those slimy chicken burgers? i rather go for the beef on the dollar menu

Number 14: Taco Bell piss nachos. The last thing you want in your taco bell nachos is someones piss, but as it turns out that be what you get, a 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing a stream of piss on a plastic bin of nachos. With the statement: "This is the Taco Bell nachos you eat at Taco Bell." Admittedly, he did eat the nachos.

But that's even worse.

Attached: o-TACO-BELL-EMPLOYEE-PEES-NACHO-570.jpg (570x760, 35K)

Literally a trashy building where high low wage niggers reheat shitty food

I spend the same prices I would at Taco Bell for more food here. I have no fucking idea why people dont realize that Taco Bell costs too much and gives you so little food. its tasty, but there's always tastier and as an American i'm going for the tastiest of all because that's what i was born to do

Attached: file.png (800x530, 853K)

that looks like a disembodied rectal canal with cheese on it

Good food looks like shit to you doesn't it? But I bet this is the absolute delight to you

Attached: file.png (640x480, 390K)

Does this frighten you?

Attached: 130730-Ross-Chipotle-tease_qe5dgb.jpg (2560x1707, 1.53M)

That's a taco bell

>professional taco gunk scraper for 3 months

And, once more, does this delight you?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 253K)

How many shoes do you usually go through a given shift?

Slimy? The beef patties have the slime in it, user.
source - i worked at mcdicks

I mean to be fair everything there has slime on it
Working at McDonald's didn't feel like a kitchen felt like a reheating central that doubled as a janitor service lol I felt like a maintanence person even though I was just preparing food. Even working there I'd still eat the stuff so something's wrong with me. But I definitely stopped being hooked oni t

>But I definitely stopped being hooked oni t
Did you graduate to Burger King?

Attached: file.png (1500x1125, 1.65M)

I have no clue the fuck that means

Fuck that place I quit the moment I had something that paid better

>still a shitty factory job for 12 buckaroons an hour
>now funemployed college NEET

Fast food is good at making you think that they're the only options out there

Do you still eat that food, knowing how gross it is behind the scenes?

I thought this was a taco bell pic?

how would you get foot fungus through fucking shoes?

>checked

Exclusively when I'm too broke / drunk / high to afford gourmet pizza and coffee

thanks for this thread guys. going to get a breakfast double big Mac and some hash browns

Doesnt matter because it happens at all fast food
i mean dont these kitchens look the same? so similar we cant even tell which restaurant it is

>gourmet pizza and coffee
>Taco Bell

lol go for the middle ground if you're broke

i'm not sure if i just made sense there

You dick

The tile is from taco bell for sure.

And yes all these motherfuckers not making enough money to feed themselves will rub their nutz on your meal if they are feeling it that day.

If you got an issue pay a non-slave to make your meal

>inb4 no non-slaves in food industry

Life's too short to eat unprepared food

It's almost like Taco Bell doesn't want people to know better options for the same price exist. Everyone always gets mad if someone attacks Taco Bell.

Attached: file.png (610x458, 408K)

You eat Taco Bell if you have munchies and are broke, or gourmet pizza if you can, and anything inbetween that is unprepared food?

I'm too high for this shit man

Naw man

Prepared food for busy days (every day)
Cook at home when possible

usually fatasses and tards eat at Taco Bell

Oh I get you now

Sounds like a good diet m8

Are you one of those people trying to live until 100+ or are you busting my balls for living a little bit

No i'm saying that's a good diet when it comes to eating like that, that's the same thing i do too
I prepare food or i try to eat out at good places but if i'm like fuck it i go for the main chains because they're still delicious
not busting yourballs

I want to live and eat junk. So when I get a burger I don't waste my money on less food that a man with no teeth can easily chew up. What the fuck is wrong with you stupid fucking idiots? Seriously, is it that scary to say "Hey, I want to spend this $10 on MORE food"? Or is it easier to defend buying shitty food made by NIGGERS. I'll sit and wait

dreadful shit

You attack people not the company "I bet you love eating that you dumb shit" is what you are basically saying. That's why no one is listening or responding to you. You don't make a point except "I am better then yall because I eat other stuff"

My fault is with people overpaying for poor quality food, giving them business and allowing them to grow, while encouraging shitty eating habits, and then BOASTING about how great McDonald's is when they're high off their ass.

Fast food eaters are like junkies in a lot of ways, and it's even worse when they start defending their eating habits. It's not bad, it's not the best burger ever, a Big Mac is fucking delicious, but don't tell me there's something wrong with a guy saying "hey remember there's a billion other places to eat from" that sell good burgers. Nothing's wrong with someone eating it and not lying to themselves.

Like why wouldn't you want to eat this? "Because it's not a Big Mac"

Attached: file.png (300x300, 190K)

Depends on what that 10 dollars means to you.
Right now, 10 dollars means I get to eat and drive to school. The US economy is fucking cutthroat right now get use to it.

>not expecting poverty

>Right now, 10 dollars means I get to eat and drive to school. The US economy is fucking cutthroat right now get use to it.

But you can get food literally anywhere and bring it in your car..

No, because if I went to the nice shops and got a Kale Ultra-Special Deluxe Frappucino Meal then it would cost more than ten dollars, and I'd have no money for gas.

I'll eat healthy and delicious food every day if you're buying.

>eating fast food in 2018
>having an IQ above 99
pick one

Attached: Lucas_van_Leyden_-_Lot_and_his_Daughters_-_WGA12932.jpg (1000x1418, 194K)

fucking epic

That's a GREAT opinion. Seriously stop talking like a stupid blogger. It's about the money. No one in this thread said anything like "it's great food" everyone just says it's cheap. Stop assuming things. If you don't live in a big city there is no chance to get food to go for less then 5 dollar. Everyone knows it's shit food.

you forgot a decimal point you fucking nigger. 99.9

I'm not talking about healthy alternatives, I'm talking about the billion of other places to get burgers and burritos out there. I get why you think I'm talking about eating healthy and shit, I'm just saying a Big Mac vs some legit burger for the same price at some place down the road it's no competition.

In another way I'm saying you fuckers need to learn to eat junk food the right way

I'm not a lardass but I can fill my fucking stomach up with so much food for the prices people pay for shitty portions. I get crazy munchies after all

what is this called?
our local KFC sold these for a limited time and they were delicious, but being yuropoor, we don't have mexican fast food a lot

Idk man I score pretty high
>what do you eat
Nice, just skipping straight past the healthy alternatives.

>y the TBell

A trained monkey could prepare the food and the one that I go to, everyone has gloves on. I've literally gotten sick from every other fast food place. (arbys, mcdonalds, etc)

The diner down the street where I used to get coffee changed ownership (fucking accountant bought it, figures) and all the prices have over tripled.

The gourmet pizza place is actually 5 bucks a pizza but requires some serious waiting and it's all got the same garbage making it taste right (called being competitive).

So the real answer is it's the cheapest?

The real fucking issue here is that chains have completely taken over and the previous generations just bent over and let this shitshow begin.

I am saying that a large Big Mac meal costs the same as a better meal at most burger joints, you're a fucking idiot if you think you're getting a sweet deal. It's not my fault the only places you've been to have been high class bars and hotels and you've been misled into thinking a burger outside of McDonald's is $15.

Taco Bell really isn't the cheapest, it's just affordable and everywhere and extremely familiar. We know what we're getting from there. But there's something stronger than taste and money that makes us go to Taco Bell and marketing is a really good theory to that.. I mean I'm not budgeting out my burritos or anything so I can spare a dollar or two, but for some reason I get the Box at Taco Bell and think that it's a lott and it's a huge deal because it is a lot of items in a box. I'm comparing it to other items though and other fast food restaurants when I think that way though! Because I know I can get this burrito at this other place that's like a footlong cut in half that would make my stomach explode, with a really cute girl working there, but I don't go. Doesn't feel like I can order food there automatically, but at Taco Bell I can just black out until I get home

As I said try living in a small city. You are lucky if there is a McDonald's. We literally only have some restaurants/shitty kebab places and a burgerking.

If you're telling the truth then I totally feel ya, and I'm not saying the food isn't delicious. Forgive me if I'm skeptical but everyone always says this, and people say that over here too even though I know a lot of alternatives, so I'll just leave it open. This town I go to all the time has literally gas station and one stoplight and a Wendy's and some pizza place and a bar so I can just imagine being there with the munchies. Potato chips, Wendy's, or pricy food. I feel ya

You must live in an actual city. If you live in the suburban midwest fake city typa place, then there is nothing but chains and ma-pa shops.

Then the ma-pa's want to keep their lights on, so the regulars dont mind paying like triple.

>The real fucking issue here is that chains have completely taken over and the previous generations just bent over and let this shitshow begin.

Kebab starts at 5 dollars here - for that I get a whole menu at burgerking. Also when you just have a half hour break and don't have an office job I can choose between a half frozen sandwich, spending 8 euro on a kebab + drink, go to a restaurant and pay 5.50 + drink (which is impossible in a half hour).

I live in the suburban midwest. I'm talking about places that are built into stripmalls here, taco stands, and a shitton of places built by this school. I think all the giants are near me too.

I think if I limited myself to only a 5 minute drive and had brain cancer then yeah I'd think all there exists is Big Mac

I know how to do junk food right. When people are talking about how they bought 4 slimy burgers for $3.50 I'm eating a meal that could fit a family and clog an elephant's heart. So that's where i'm coming from.

wtf did my thread turn into

If you can't afford more than $5 to eat out then why the fuck are you guys talking as if you eat fast food every week? Like keep it weekly save that money for your kids that you probably have

Retards came in lying about how great McDonald's is and it made people mad

Because we don't have office jobs and want atleast to eat something warm in the winter during our half hour break.

I don't understand the office job thing because I don't have one. I get a half hour and I either pack a lunch or I drive to a place nearby. Like why would I get Taco Bell when I could get Hot Heads or Chipotle near my work? But if I only had to choose between Taco Bell, why the fuck would I just settle for that every day instead of packing a lunch? So I'm trying to see that perspective, as someone who eats junk all the time.

You didn't hear about the app?
>literally free shit

But I'll bite (lol) where do you eat

There is no way this shit got served, and it definitely didn't get eaten.

Where do you store your food ? In the car ? Do you never turn the engine off ? Shit gets frozen.

Packing lunches daily requires more self-integrity and motivation than your typical college student has.

packing lunches is for bitches like ur mom

Is it free dollar menu stuff?

I try the other chains. Instead of Mcdonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell, I just try something else. Even DQ. The other big chains. Sonic.. but for me right now if I wanted junk:

Burger:

I'd go to:

Smashburger
B Spot
Five Guys
Shittiest I'd go would be Wendy's

Tacos or subs:
This taco truck if they brought that fucking thing out this early
This local place where $8 gets me a footlong burrito (I tell ya what)
Hot Heads
Chipotle
Yabos
Firehouse Subs
Penn Station
Jersey Mikes.. MAYBE.. sounds suicidal
And I love Subway's mushy easy-to-swallow trash subs, I'm saying that in an endearing way. I eat that shit up. But I got myself sick of that shit last year.

Pizza? Oh man just anything that's not Papa Johns and Pizza Hut and Dominos at this point

I know not everyone has these options

I really just don't like the idea of "oh I only got 5 minutes to get food, let me go to McDonald's down the road. Oh, I also only have $4.28 to spend on food, let me get the value menu" like really eating poor. I grew up with that shit, and it's nothing against eating junk or even McDonald's, it's doing it in such an unwise financially insecure way. Or feeding your kids burgers every day. Like waking up everyd ay seeing this dude feed his kids burgers or having me do burger runs.. makes me sick.

I guess it depends, like there's a fridge at work but I like to eat in my car. If I can't go to a cooler but I want to get food and eat it in my car or at a park somewhere, I'd go literally anywhere. Since I don't have to store it. But if I had to store it I'd just bring it in the car go somewhere eat it right away, unless there's a fridge somewhere. Depends.

not him but i literally throw chopped veggies and meats and shit into a fucking pan on a hotplate and then throw noodles or rice on it and eat it and save the rest

I'm poor as fuck AND dont know how to cook but to me this is cooking. i mean im heating the food up, i'm COOKING it jerry what else do you want?

Isn't that called a stir fry my man?

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING FOOD BUT I WANT A BIG MAC AND ITS 8AM

FUCK YOU ALL

I used to work at subway, every morning we were instructed to change the dates on everything, EVERYTHING. Sure nothing really spoiled because of the speed at which everything was sold but felt odd seeing something that had gone bad and then just slap a new date sticker on it. I still have the password to their wifi network, think I'll do something fun with it one of these days

Attached: footer_popup-menu_group.jpg (242x159, 14K)

Raising Cane's

UNder $10 I get a fuckton of chicken fingers and a ton of fries and good sauce and ketchup

yeah you get sick of it after a while
sorry poorfags nothing for 50 cents here

Its because everything is so well preserved. Not really freshly cooked afaik, and the place always smells like trash and the food is mushy and blended together when they're tossed into these weird subs so no one notices

>bashing Subway
>still would eat a footlong if someone gave me it
thats me

I don't have kids, that's a step of retard I haven't hit.

I could definitely eat cheaper from the grocer, here's what that list looks like.

5 a day, 5x7=35

2.00 3 dozen eggs
3.00 2 loaves of bread
1.50 milk
3.00 cereal
5.00 cheese
6.00 2 lbs bacon
10.00 gas-o-line

>but now we talking money

Where do you work/eat?

Give me some money to eat healthier food.

That seems fine and dandy but you can't both vouch for fast food and against it. Everyone is at risk for cancer, diabetes, obesity, and heart disease by eating these products.

The issue is class separation and the creation of this corporate republic in which there is nobody to answer for anything. No consumer protections, no better food program, just straight fucking welfare cash or card.

Ridiculous system. Everyone sign up for social benefits right now, you are paying for it the hard way.

I visit clients and fix their shit. So I can only store my meal in the car. Which is fine during the summer - but when I have my sandwich in the car in the winter and have to do something that takes 3 - 4 hours my shit is frozen at noon. So if I font want that every day I have to eat out. Remember I live in a town with

or just don't eat at fast food restaurants
have some self respect :'D

*food. Fucking phone

same here, sadly. But after working there a while and eating stuff off the menu every day it got kinda boring.

That's when you bring out the big guns, turkey, ham, bacon and a couple veggie paddies. Slap some extra cheese on there and some veggies.
Also, best mix of sauces is 3 stripes of honey mustard, 2 chipotle and 1 bbq.

kys and back to 9gag

I can vouch for fast food while eating it because my issue really is not with health, it's with laziness or people overpaying for poor quality food, or giving business to a company ripping them off. I don't know why so many poor people eat McDonald's every day, I can't even afford that. That's why I say I do junk food right because I'm giving the same amount of money, or a dollar more, to a place that cooks the food and serves me more food for the same price. Healthwise they may be worse because they're giving me a lot more junky food, although some are better, but I'm not getting burgers for my health.

I just want people to make better burger purchasing decisions or demand better quality food if they can. A good burger is really worth it.

Not really, Wendy's up here in Alaska uses the same tile
>2018
>People don't realize niggers will use any tile that's cheap in construction

Hahahahaha that's your response to not being a fat lardass

youtu.be/Y4VlvfCvO3U

Well anecdotal evidence isn't the same as data, so tough fucking nuts

And have you heard of wholesale? Every tbell I see has this tile. It was purchased at a huge quantity, redistributed and sold to franchise builders, then wala!

Also, have you heard of franchise guidelines?

You couldn't change the art on the wall if you wanted to.

>Buns made of sugar
>Meat made of sugar
>Soda made of sugar
>.......
>What is going on here

OP stop being such a fucking newfag. This is old as shit.

Bruh you are one of those people buying that fancy named specialty shit. Fast food doesn't make its money by being 25 cents lower on the average menu item.

They make their money by selling you cultured and synthesized slop for nothing, having some twat who doesn't know what work is really worth make it, then serving it as food

And I know how much food it is, it's called calories. Every place has a little pamphlet you can read all about it.

I will tell you as a fact though, don't try to save these idiots from being stupid and wasteful.

Holy fuck
>3.50 for milk where I live
>2.00 for bread
>6 for cheese
>SMH Alaska really sucks but hey, it's Alaska.
>10.00 for milk in bethel so I cant complain, right?