Seven more hours lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Li6TSwybqjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that nature documentaries are a hoax

>Cliffhanger: Ibex version

Can't wait

Hello drumpftard

Literally the best thing I've watched this year.

someone needs to watch the young pope

>throwing green iguanas into the water just to get a few shots

you people are aware they drowned later on right? Why is this allowed?

>watching cgi
It's basically a marvel movie with animals.

If they didn't want to be harrassed by us they should have done a better job evolving.

I must admit, that Iguana scene was cleary CG

>tfw binge watched Life during the weekend in order to prepare for this

any other nature kino you guys can recommend?

how did they film all those sneks, I'm scared of sneks, sneks are bad

and why are iguanos such terrible parents

Will the Ibex be able to top this?

So they're redoing the best nature documentary of all time, but instead of filming animals, they just do simulations?

WHYYY

nobody wants to see that shit. I'll just watch westworld instead.

Shit bai bait apply yourself

Literally all CGI

Staged with stunt snakes.

they're not even trying

those sneks were shit-tier though, couldn't even catch one lizard who has just hatched

>bait
>entire show is CGI

can you honestly not find a way to defend this other than pretending it doesn't exist?

they're spoopy tho!

trying a little hard there buddy, it's sunday

Literally cgi the programme

Why does it have to be attenborough? Hated is commentary in the first part. So fucking boring, and he always says 'vast'

>Why does it have to be attenborough?

'member when nature docus were comfy?

someone post the british vs american docu

Faggot. Attenborough is da best.
I also watched docs narrated by John Hurt and the guy who played Theoden, shit was great

most incorrect individual of the day

>Hated is commentary in the first part.

There's also a docukino narrated by Sean Bean now about the 80's

>this is likely the last major documentary narrated by attenborough

I reckon he's got another in him yet, maybe more.

He's had no health scares to my knowledge, and he's got an absolutely staggering vitality about him.
Remember that Christopher Lee, a man of similar vitality, was working practically right up until he died, which was in his 90s.

First episode was fucking terrible. Those CGI snakes looked dumb as shit

Absolutely love the series, but I've always wondered the following.

Most of the audio (especially shots from far away) is 100% created in post, right?

How often do they supplement real shots with CG shots?

Like in pic related. If you go to this actual segment it looks like real footage of the ocean floor but a CG iguana (complete with fake bubbles) on top of it.
Am I just imagining things or do they do this more often than we care to admit?

If they truly filmed this directly above the iguana, why is the iguana swimming directly towards the camera diver? Wouldn't it alter its course because it does not know if the creature above it will let it keep swimming upwards?

We heard you the first 20 times

>Most of the audio (especially shots from far away) is 100% created in post, right?

where do you motherfuckers get all these retarded assumptions, jesus christ

They often film things from 100-500 meters away, so they don't get any audio for that. It's all created in post production.

Trump'sPathToVictory.webm

Although they add some sound after, they said they have microphones near the areas they're filming and that they're using those long-range microhpones

youtube.com/watch?v=Li6TSwybqjU

sometimes they just do a magical ritual, they sit in a five pointed star surrounded by a circle and summon the audio, because that's easier than just putting a mic on the scene. And it actually works!

I bet you hate Herzog too

Honestly they probably filmed that iguana like 30 times before they got this shot, and by that time it was used to their non-aggressive presence. Remember that they don't just go and shoot, they can take days or weeks or sometimes even months meticulously scouting a particular location for the shots they want.

It takes them years to come out with one documentary, precisely because they wait until they have top tier shots.

i'm not done on the first one

THANK YOU BASED BRITAIN for sharing years of blood sweat and tears trying to document the wonders of nature with the rest of the world

Can't sodding wait

>mfw you see another animal get eaten by its predator
>Just another dead meat for the camera
>Das just nature mane

Never realized this whenever I watch nature kinos until now

Yes, a lot of the sound is done in post. Unless you actually think there is a 'whip crack' noise when a Komodo dragon swings its tail around.

I don't have a problem with it. Even regular movies will do this to make certain sounds more easily heard. Sure it's less "honest" than using all raw sounds, but the final product is more enjoyable and you feel closer to the action.

All of the shots are real though. Most of these animals have never seen humans so they don't even need to hide when going for the shots. They were just a few feet away from the Iguanas and Snakes during that segment.

everything david attenborough has done
mateys a survivalist capo

>Yes, a lot of the sound is done in post. Unless you actually think there is a 'whip crack' noise when a Komodo dragon swings its tail around.

This was the only thing I didn't like about the first ep. I don't remember season 1 having such ridiculous sound effects.

>Be me
>5 days ago
>sit down with bowl of noodle prepared by my vegan life partner
>Puts on PE2 watches intro sequence
>weeps into my noodles at the sheer majesty of mother nature
>Lookatthemonkey.jpg
>smack my life partner in the maaaf
>eating soggy noodles, still weeping like a desert bearded two fanged aardzilla in mating season
>punk rock lizard escapes spoopy sneks
>floods of anguished earth loving tears
>knock at door
>Its sir david frederick attenborough
>he entertains us with anecdote from his time in indonesia when a purple melibe verdis clamped onto his nads with razor sharp pincers
>a cat passes by
>he gets me to hold his beer while he pokes it in the face with a stick

>there are neets so recluse that actual real life appears CG to them

My god, go take a walk in the woods

Page 10 bump

20 minutes, get ready

My feeling of awe and wonder are ready, guys.

I think i'm going to cry.

Wait, why is it starting at 2PM.

It starts at 8 PM, British time

Oh right, I forgot this was BBC

dude I admit the snakes are real but they were most likely gathered in a basket and released on the beach prior to filming the scene

Here we go!

You literally don't know the definition of literally. Also, it's not CGI. Thirdly, end thy pointless existence, mewling quim.

>but they were most likely gathered in a basket
No, I don't think so. In the episode they say how these newly hatched lizards are their main source of food. It's understandable that the snakes would be very hungry, and aggressive, because this is the season where the lizards hatch.

Stop bitching about CGI you cunts.

dude they buried them in the sand themselves lmao you're so gullible

Do you have a single fact or source to back that up?

how could they both be brothers from their first day unless they were twins, which they weren't?

shit poem

he had a pacemaker fitted recently didn't he?

look up the snow monkey documentary narrated by liam neeson think its still on netflix, you wont regret it.

torrent when?