I saw we hoard up all child molestors and pedophiles in a line and castrate them one by one without anesthesia and with...

I saw we hoard up all child molestors and pedophiles in a line and castrate them one by one without anesthesia and with a pair of scissors.

We make the other pedophiles in line watch.

We then cook thier penises and force feed them it.

Attached: aid863213-v4-728px-Identify-a-Pedophile-Step-5-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 50K)

P.s fuck all child molesters and pedophiles.

Why not do the same to men. that's what feminists advocate you know. Does that offend you? Does that make you say 'how dare they'? too bad.

And the female pedophiles get a free pass huh?
Nigger fagot.

Attached: fatpeople.jpg (267x189, 13K)

Absolutely agreed. If it was up to me I would just let them bleed out and die. Maybe then I'd feed them to all those poor muslim refugees, isn't this the halal way to prepare meat?

ITT: Normalfags

You can just give the female ones a good dicking or a proper spanking and it should set em straight.

Attached: 1519069540617.jpg (1024x593, 236K)

Someone hurt you, baby?

>2018
>still thinks women are sentinent enough to have opinions not spoon fed to them by the Jew

Are you a nigger?

Attached: 1519002634445.jpg (272x318, 37K)

Spotted the pedos

Op is a woman that's dating a man that got molested.

This board is nothing but cancer and OP is a mod troll POS

You'd have loved /b back in the good old days. So much cheese pizza all day long and the mods did fuck all.

I miss those days.

Also, post Vicky.

Sadly the 8th amendment protects againt cruel and unusual punishment.

>Spotted the pedos

You're on Sup Forums, you fucking dumbass. Nothing but pedos, queers (even worse than the pedos, because the pedos don't have a choice) and fucking trap chasers.

What do you expect?

deadpigeon.jpg

kind of painting with a broad brush aren't you?

Not me, I'm doing psyop here.

Attached: 1519245172547.jpg (900x881, 121K)

Ooh, this kind of thread always get derailed with the good stuff

Don't count on it.

How is highschool treating you?
Hope you dont get bullied too hard

honhonhon

this picture is a perfect illustration of how that happens