Is she a bitch ?

Is she a bitch ?

Attached: bitch.jpg (1000x665, 340K)

I disagree with the NRA quite a bit, but no.

She's making money is what she's doing.

The gun is nice. Perfect for hiding in your school backpack. The bitch is nice too

She's awesome. Zero Fucks Given. Drives the idiots on the Left crazy - what are these "woke" assholes going to do? Call her a Bitch? kek. They got nothing against a strong Female or Black conservative.

Alan West goes on TV. Black Dude, Former Colonel, fought in wars and sheet - says Negroes need to get a Job. What can the liberals say? Call him a House Nigger?

Turning Identity Politics against these people is the easiest way to defeat them and show just how childish and irrelevant their beliefs are.

First female school shooter when?

Oh yeah, and she's sexy af. 8/10 would bang.

I would fuck her

Attached: fuck.jpg (1080x1104, 79K)

She would leave the Cave in the morning, go out and slay a Wildebeest with a spear she made from an acacia tree and some flint, gut it, butcher it, then bring it home, cook you a nice steak, then suck your cock.

Mmmmm would feel good, man.

i agree with a number of her arguments.

i just cant stand her grating voice.

She's fiiiiiiiine

I'll betcha she squeaks a bit when you put it in the butt. I can tell just by looking at her she's a secret squeaker.

she's just another soulless lobbyist. i can't judge too much though, ever since i got thrust into the real world and realize just how much money i need to somehow earn to own a home and have money for retirement, it's hard to judge people who do things for money.

hell, she probably has a bigger dick than OP

> OP IS A FAG!

Nah. I never mind a strong woman. Because even though she's tough as nails out the outside, a wise man remembers that he is still the only one with the cock. She will be laying beneath him later. They all do. That's the beauty of life.

Feeling that people shouldn't be spontaneously gunned down while they go about their day to day is childish and irrelevant?

Restrictions to hardware and screening measures that would make this less likely and harder for individuals to act this out is childish and irrelevant?

Gun safety measures are the furthest from identity politics, all polling has shown overwhelming support from self identifying members of both political parties.

disagree with her politics, but solid 8, would smash

Sure bro. "keep everyone safe" is such a compelling argument. Worked great on 9/11. Box cutters did the trick there. Giving pilots guns before that was heresy. Smart move after 3000 people died.

You anti-this and anti-that folks just don't get it. People are violent, and you will never stop that until you (a) start putting the crazy ones back in mental hospitals for good, and (b) allow good people to use weapons in defense of themselves and others without undue restrictions.

Fuck outta here with your silly inane attitude.

I'll judge based on the fear rhetoric she uses to push this agenda.

NRA videos play as spoofs of what the far left think of gun owners.

liberals are mad because she is really fuckin hot and has a lot of power and is a woman. all three things and she isn't a lefty kook. she is the definition of what pisses modern liberals off just existing

I hasten to add that the people who were PAID to keep these kids "safe" were hiding behind cars outside with their GUNS when Cruz was doing his dirty work.

Fuck that. 1 armed gym teacher could have stopped this before it started, but nooooo, you pansies can't fathom allowing someone to actually defend themselves, that's how much you hate guns.

Weak dude. Really weak.

This. They're angerey because she isn't a lezzie non-binary blue-hair. She looks like the cheerleader in high school they wished they were, and she can shoot guns and be on tv and argue with me. Everything "womens lib" wishes they were, but aren't. Boom.

Humans are not randomly inherently violent. Tribal, sure, but we're more cooperative by nature.

How do you propose to identify these crazies you want to lock away for life?

No data backs the good guy with a gun argument. Read up on experiences of LEO and military engagement. Active engagement with firearms produces irregularity in memory recall of the incident, pronounced tunnel vision during (it's been described as if you're wearing horse blinders), not to mention near total failing of accuracy (why so called sharp shooters are so celebrated).

"Fuck outta here with your silly inane attitude." Good argument. Triggered much?

Attached: 1468826420612.jpg (437x650, 66K)

Attached: Picardfacepalm.jpg (1440x1080, 91K)

Are you arming gym teachers with AR's or just hand guns?

When a student walks into a classroom or 20-30 kids and opens fire with an AR-15 let's assume this hypothetical armed teacher is able to get a shot off, they would being firing across a classroom of students. Not a great solution to shootings.

Other than more guns do you have another solution?

That's the best you got, fucking meme. If you want to be one sided and edgy you're of course in the right place. Stupid me for expecting anything else of /b or Sup Forums.

I'm not the user you were talking with. just expressing my sentiment at the "humans aren't inherently violent" remark.

No kidding? You would? A Sup Forums poster would have sex with a beautiful woman?

She makes me cum, i actually fingers my asshole when she debates imagined she was plowing my tight virgin boy pussy with a 14inch horse cock strapon while choking me.

Attached: 28278995_2034460963437090_663323614450322195_n.jpg (571x960, 44K)

Randomly inherently violent.

As a species we're of course capable of violence but random violence not related to survival or a factor of tribalism is not natural. If you want to argue these mass shooting are related to those factors that's a separate discussion.

As a non amerifat: who dis?

Yes a dumb bitch

Amen Sup Forumsrother

facts