Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Attached: Dawkins on a stick.jpg (1200x1000, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ditext.com/mackie/evil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because if you don't i'll sneak into your bedroom when you're not home and bare-ass fart on your pillow so you get pink eye.

Richard Dawkins walks into a gay-bar, the bartender looks at him and says "Get the fuck out faggot"

Wait... what ?

Because if there is no afterlife, we are able to get rid of faggots like you for good, not just until everyone else dies

>logic

>Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism
You're an insecure BOOB. Fuck off and die.

Attached: athiest-dickwad-08.jpg (530x530, 45K)

Coz its more logical than 1000 year old fairy stories...

Believe in atheism?

I mean. What you can do except believing in atheism. Atheism is a theory/belief that everything that ever existed started to exist with big bang, and that there is no God or afterlife

Attached: Palacz.jpg (850x650, 81K)

>no its not

Attached: 1520046195047.gif (500x375, 401K)

Then what it is in your opinion ?

This is probably bait, but maybe someone takes this seriously, so I'll explain.
Atheism is just the rejection of the claim that a god or gods exist, nothing else. You can believe anything you want about the rest of history or the cosmos and still be an atheist, as long as you don't believe in any gods.
Also, the absence of belief in something is not necessarily the belief in absence of something.

Psssh... i love to see how you militiant gaytheists want to convert everybody or expand the definition of atheism to make it fit for as much people as possible. I already whats atheism is.

Atheism isn't a belief, it's the absence of belief. Atheism is to belief as baldness is to hairstyle.

You may as well ask for a reason to believe in not believing in Bigfoot.

"Give me one reason to believe in not believing in something that doesn't provide proof"

The question/demand itself is nonsense. Providing proof is on the one making a claim, not on the one denying it.

I'm a Catholic, what are you talking about? Just because you disagree with atheists, doesn't mean that you have to strawman them or misrepresent what atheism actually is. I've talked to atheists that believe in the afterlife or other things you wouldn't assume atheists believe in.
You are just making your own position look incredibly weak by being so dishonest.

Have you ever heard of Schrodinger Cat ? Till you don't open the box you will never know which one is true.

Attached: Dawkins poop.jpg (2940x1680, 417K)

Atheism is for faggot you have to believe in the floating giant spaghetti monster

Attached: 9F0.jpg (261x177, 8K)

Don't believe in anything. Atheists are more religious them muslims

>I'm retarded
Yes, you are

Atheism is not a religion. Atheism is just a dangerous cult which followers worship hate and discrimination of religious people and their leaders such as infamous richard dawkins or hithens

Attached: Drinking.jpg (240x200, 15K)

>conflating atheism with a bunch of different theories
sure kid

Says kid.

>believe in atheism
retard alert

>oh look, somebody is actualy right about something, lets just use word retard instead of admitting it

But you didn't respond to any of the people explaining why you're wrong, you just cried about atheists being edgy or something.
You are not actually defending your position, you are just trying to fucking trigger the shit out of people. And you know what? Good fucking job, you cock sucking little faggot
REEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck can you believe in something you can't even define?

I mean, nearly everyone is part atheist, that is not believing in 99% of the gods that have been worshipped throughout history. Why don't you pray to Zeus or Thor? It's so arrogant to think that out of the thousands of gods that exist, only yours could possibly be the right one. If god gave a fuck about humans he would give undeniable proof as to his existence rather than letting billions follow false gods, right?

Attached: IMG_20150823_180207.jpg (700x933, 151K)

>oh look guys, i'm such a freethinker, i'm going to use some overused argument
Atheism is a rejection of all gods not just some. Nobody besides actual atheists is atheist any way

Attached: Laugh.jpg (340x300, 48K)

you can browse Sup Forums, and seriously think any god would allow it to exist?

By this logic, it's also pretty retarded to say that out of thousands of gods, none of them can possibly exist, you gaylord.

>Nobody besides actual atheists is atheist any way

Attached: 1507408558370.png (408x450, 34K)

>oh look i don't have any argument, i will just call him retard

You could start with the fact there's no such thing as gods.

Prove it, kid. "M-muh burden" isn't an argument.

Atheism is the default position. It's just what's left when you reject all religious claims. It's like how being bald isn't a hairstyle, it's just what you're left with

> Prove it

Okay. Read this:

ditext.com/mackie/evil.html

Not really a belief. More like do you accept the theory. That should be enough of a reason right there to doubt. Doubt is how we learn and change the status quo.

With atheism, there is nothing to believe. You just have to not believe any of the super natural explanations

Nah, too long. Give me a summary.

>"M-muh burden" isn't an argument.

If you say so. You probably don't believe that there are ten thousand invisible immaterial masturbating ninjas in your room right now, probably partly because there's no evidence that there are. But try proving it.

Sure kid.

>Atheism isn't a belief, it's the absence of belief. Atheism is to belief as baldness is to hairstyle.

Do you believe that?

>You may as well ask for a reason to believe in not believing in Bigfoot.

I believe that there is no bigfoot.

>"Give me one reason to believe in not believing in something that doesn't provide proof"

Give me one reason why you don't believe in God.

>The question/demand itself is nonsense. Providing proof is on the one making a claim, not on the one denying it.

It seems to me that you believe there is no God if you are an atheist. Just saying you aren't making a claim is just a convenient excuse so you don't have to think.

If God is all good and omnipotent he could/should have created a world without evil. Even if you try to weasel out of that argument by saying that evil is a consequence of man's exercise of free will, God still could have created a universe where people always freely chose good. But he didn't. So the world isn't what it should be if God actually is good and all powerful.

Its to hard to understand if you come from a religion and face a-theism (the absence of a God or god-like being). Atheism means to take responsibility about the good+bad that happens in the word, not to blame or bless an invisible old man with grey beard in the sky for everything. Theism comes from beginning of humans and its a great tool to mind-control the majority. Worked since 10.000 years, starting with believe in "nature wonders" up to now god of jews and the god of terrorists.

I'm not that guy, but your shit is weak and nonsensical, I just wanted to tell you that.

I'm not even atheist.

Attached: 7765455333211187654.jpg (478x357, 17K)

>Sure kid.

Yes. You are an atheist about invisible masturbating ninjas, just like the rest of us are.

That's not an argument against God's existence at all. God not being good and/or omnipotent doesn't suggest at all that he doesn't exist.

>It's like how being bald isn't a hairstyle, it's just what you're left with

Not really. I don't believe in atoms. Therefore atoms don't exist. Lack of hair is not the same as lack of God. Get it?

Agnosticism is a default position faggot. Ironicaly claiming that "religion is a lie" is a claim thus needs evidence

>implying you can cite any source of somebody unironically believing in invisible masturbating ninjas
>implying you have read and debunked the thousands of sources that say some god or another exists

ROFL do you really think you're eternal?? "We wuz kangz" 2.0

>believe in atheism
Youre too retarded, just stay course with what ever stupid shit you belive and try not t be fucking cunt.

>God not being good and/or omnipotent doesn't suggest at all that he doesn't exist.

Well, okay. It's an argument directed at the omni-God hypothesis, i.e., that the one and only "God" like the one in Abrahamic mythology is all good, all powerful, and all knowing. But yeah if you ditch those criteria and say God could be a vindictive retard with the abilities of a worm, then sure, the argument from evil won't fly.

>ditext.com/mackie/evil.html
Really? How weak. If there is no God, good and evil are arbitrary opinions. What makes one opinion better than any other?

>implying not beliving in any religeon makes you belive that the big bang happened
What?

b8

Attached: radpeel.png (851x721, 231K)

Sucks for you.

I can tell you one thing. Loli doujinshi is an amazing experience and its completely replaced my fetish for Milfs

Attached: 1520719169154.png (557x540, 157K)

It's the most logical

>>Implying there's any consistency at all among religious believers in terms of what they believe in
>>Implying religious believers don't contradict each other and deny each other's beliefs as a matter of principle

>. I already whats atheism is.
You Is dawg?

Thats a funny way of saying you suffer from autism user.

Who cares if it's bait. Too many people in this world stand with OP's train of thought.

>Really? How weak. If there is no God, good and evil are arbitrary opinions. What makes one opinion better than any other?

If God did exist they wouldn't be arbitrary and we would expect the world to be a certain way. The world isn't that way, though, so we know God doesn't exist.

And, anyway, good and evil aren't actually arbitrary anyway, God or not; but it takes a long time to explain why.

Shit, even if you believe what's in the Bible you can't honestly believe that God is all three of those without serious mental gymnastics. God has to be some kind of dickass bitch to exist. Drowning people, sending plagues, telling them to kill each other then hypocritically telling us not to kill. God is not a nice person.

Are you serious? You want to rethink that and try again?

His metaphor makes sense from a terminology standpoint.

If you don't believe god exists then you are atheist and not actively practicing faith in any theism.

If you bald then you don't have any hair and are not wearing a hairstyle.

Also, Atoms are quantifiable and aren't subject to anyone's belief in their existence so your metaphor sucks.

I could literally replace all instances of "religious" to "atheist" in that. Kek.

Prove no gods exist. Right now. I'll wait.

atheism is the most rational and logical

How can you be so retarded as to not understand that if you come to me and say "there is a being who created all life and he loves us" im not obligated to show you that there is noi such being, it is your obligation to prove to me that such a being does exist. How do you not understand this?

The classic statment made to sah "i have no ability to defend my own points and instead will simplyh spam the thread with 'sure kid' 'this retarded' and other such retardation. You really proved your point this time.

That's false, but even if it were true all it would mean is that an argumentum ad populum for atheism is just as stupid as one for theism.

Not an argument.

This is actualy possible but very improbably

No one is making the claim that there is no god, youre retarded. You make the claim there is a god, we say "oh yeah, well prove it" and you cant then you say "you cant prove there isnt a god" like its a point to make.

I i went up to you in the street and said "soon this area will be washed away in a mighty flood, you have to leave" would you then simply accept that claim becuase you cant prove that there is not a flood coming?

>would expect the world to be a certain way.

Really? So you think you can figure out what God thinks with your monkey mind? Give me a break.

>And, anyway, good and evil aren't actually arbitrary

Really? Please provide an explanation. I doubt that you are smarter than Neitzche. Sam Harris certainly isn't.

It might educate you to understand that it's not something to believe in.

Attached: stupid fucking godfags.jpg (237x250, 5K)

Attached: Dawkins Dog Sex.jpg (460x305, 38K)

>Atoms are quantifiable

Really? Please quantify them in the best way that you can.

>This is actualy possible but very improbably

Sure, but that's what most people don't get about atheism. Atheists seldom claim they couldn't be wrong. They just claim they disbelieve in God the same way we all disbelieve in invisible masturbating Ninjas. Theists and some agnostics use this as some kind of "gotcha", but virtually no atheists claim to be certain God doesn't exist.

To put it another way, no one believes in Russell's teapot, or Sagan's garage dragon, or Descartes' evil demon, even though they are all possible things. Atheists' posture toward God is in the same ballpark as all the above.

Prove any exist, right now, ill wait.

Do you jerk off to this or are you really so dense that even basic logic is beyond your grasp?

>no u
Every time.

Still not an argument.

>"oh yeah, well prove it"
There is plenty of evidence and arguments for God. You refuse them. You can't prove logic. You can't prove the scientific method. You can't prove you exist. Most things in life, you can't prove. Human's operate on evidence and best explanation.

Materialism/Naturalism is irrational.

You can't prove anything. That's what makes atheism the most reasonable.

Youre response has never been anything other than a
>no u
You say there is a god, i say okay prove it, you nuh uh, i dont have to you have to prove my sky daddy butt boy isnt up there saving his jizz for my tight little asshole.

If you want to belive that there is a gof waiting to fuck your ass raw in heaven, you can, you just cant support your claim at all so you only ever respond with
>no u have prove not real
Like the mongoloid you are.

>>would expect the world to be a certain way.

>Really? So you think you can figure out what God thinks with your monkey mind? Give me a break.

Oh, okay. So God or gods or whatevers might exist but we shouldn't actually believe anything about them or the universe because our monkey brains can't compute it. That's great.

>Really? Please provide an explanation. I doubt that you are smarter than Neitzche. Sam Harris certainly isn't.

Nietzsche was wrong about religion being the source of moral norms. Sam Harris trips on the is-ought gap because he's not a philosopher.

Here's a sloppy explanation of morality I drew up after a Sup Forums convo one night. Never finished it but maybe you'll get the idea.

dropbox /s/e60opwyr619e6g7/user%20-%20Morality%20in%20a%20Nutshell%20Draft%20Outline.pdf?dl=0

Nobody ever saw god or any of his wonders and provided proof. Also a lot of things religious people say about god(s) are blatant lies.

Just be agnostic

>Live my life as normal
>Don't buy in to any shit that doesn't have proof or make sense
>But you know, if some shit happens that undeniably proves the existence of a higher power, I'm all for it.

Attached: 1396301783287.gif (241x135, 994K)

Because you don't want people to think you're retarded do you?

Do they send you here as part of your islamist apolgetics class?

>There is plenty of evidence and arguments for God.
Arguements sure, evidence no.

I can see you're getting pedantic with my wording here.

There is without any doubt at-least one atom in your body. To refute this would no longer be a debate you'd be having with me but with our understanding of Physics. That qualifies it as quantifiable.

Still not an argument. Why can't you form an argument?

Atheism is the absence of belief, by definition. You can't believe in it, you just either believe in God/Gods or you dont. It isn't another religion.

>You can't prove anything. That's what makes atheism the most reasonable.

That would be a terrible argument because being that you can't accept logic, there is no such thing as rationality, therefore there is no such thing as reasonable.

Your statement is self-refuting. But being that there is no reason, it's perfectly irrational.

I know agnostic has recently come to mean something along the lines of not having a claim to knowledge about the exitence of god or gods but understand that its not muttually exclusive with athiesm to think this way. I as an athiest for example do not belive in any god or gods, i have never been provided or found compelling evidence or proof of suck a being, but at the same time i dont claim to know that none exist, they could i just have no reason to suspect that they do, the same reason i have nothing to make me thing invisible cloud peoplle exist.