Is this political webcomic redpilled?

is this political webcomic redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

redpanels.com/165/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. Saw a few of these online. Good shit. Would recommend starting at the beginning though. You get a better understanding. I believe the link is: redpanels.com

Yes post more

Yes, which is why no one reads it and it will never be popularly distributed

ya some of them are bretty good

I enjoy this guy's comics. He's a nice guy too. He's on twitter.

And obviously he's one of us.

Either way, I've seen its creator post here occasionally

>political cartoons
>ever redpilled

Enjoy your strawmen

>However, despite my immense disappointment at a candidate lacking conviction of his own principles, I will almost certainly be voting Libertarian this election. Even though Donald Trump has injected powerful anti- establishment sentiment into the system, the two party system has demonstrated itself to be primarily concerned with pursuing it's own interests at the expense of the politically disconnected.

>While I expect almost no short term return on my time investment, I liken it to planting a seed of dissent that I hope will grow into an ever widening forest of like-minded voters. The alternative is stand by and hope that the status quo will somehow change itself. That is not my expectation.

>redpanels.com/165/

I appreciate the man's work, though.

I don't understand

Anyone can make more money if you give them a ton to start with

From the guy's site:

>People can be very certain in their uncertainty of private production of formerly government goods. Mail, of course, is competently delivered privately. Internet, water, and electrical utilities are also provided by private entities.

>Never the less, some people will insist that Libertarians provide every conceivable answer to replacing government services; and lo, the free market has provided this comic as one solution (of many) to this problem.

Explain many lottery winners then.

>Anybody

Howzabout all those lottery winners who blow MORE than 1 million?

Thanks.

How about all those sports stars making millions annually who promptly lose it all after retiring?

I disagree with gender being a social construct, however, unisex bathrooms have existed for decades, I HIGHLY doubt there have been more rapes or literally anything happening in them.

>Australian flag
>Telling people how to think
Go back to you mudhut, abo.

This is such a stupid claim. People are given tons of money is the form of loans every day and many of them do not succeed. Also 1M to work with buying/selling properties in NEW YORK is not a lot of money. That's like one or two properties at most.

based

lmao

>niggers investing

Maximum kek

This was the first one.
Pretty good.

Seems purple pilled.

Then why do we have student loan debt crises and mortgage crises every year you dumb nigger faggot?

Your*
Fuck

I agree with most of the comic, but this one is fucking retarded

Have you been to South Korea? Every 5 fucking miles there is a toll and every bridge and every fucking tunnel has a toll because companies built them

which is exactly why 80% of lottery winners are now powerful multi-billionaire real estate tychoon/television personalities

and I bet those roads are fucking imaculate, unlike the ones the government builds in the west

It's not. It's pretty shit, as long as they are within the care minimum requirements of regulation, the corps don't care for good maintenance. Especially in the jeolla regions.

>lolbertarians

Look at this butthurt.
That's shameful, even to 7x1 standards.

I like trump and his wall but this is idiotic.

this is clever. Surprisingly clever.

Actually, privatized internet is why the US is now the laughing stock in terms of internet quality globally.

Most places straight up have a monopoly on the area, connection is shit, prices are high as fuck, etc.

>holding the ENTIRE coffee pot

Wut

private couriers already deliver mail and packages, for profit. the USPS posts a loss every single quarter.

>Anyone
lol

>he equates infrastructure regulated by the FCC to software-defined services that are almost totally unrelated and have been fantastic for two decades
literally not an argument

That one is fucking great, I cant stand all the retards here in mexico crying about how evil and satanic trump is

no it's not

Here's a dollar
Turn it into 100,000 dollars

Nigga,
>Comcast
isn't a meme because the name sounds funny, dicklicker.

Article 1, Section 8 of the constitution, bitch

>evangalion.png

fuck that's pretty good

Mexican are so good at crying.

They are pro criers

lol wtf

desu if you're uncut in America you aren't going to have sex unless the girl hasn't even seen a picture of one online before

I don't know if this has anything to do with libertarians, but I'm posting it anyway.

> women caring about foreskin

that said enjoy your butchered penis

Yes, but it's also boring and unfunny.

I once had a guy who said, if he ever won the lottery, he'd triple his wealth through smart investing. I asked him what his portfolio was currently like.

He said he's never even looked at his 401k plan.

This is the mindset of poor people who think anyone can just become rich if they get enough money.

t. A virgin

>Sup Forums's userbase in a nutshell

But the comic is right, you are cutting a check to everyone and their mom. That check might be a slice of your internet bill, or it could be time out of your life watching ads. If lolbertarians had their way the internet would literally just be one big commercial break that you pay out the ass to watch.

I don't get it. What do the parentheses represent? I can see that he's a Jew.

Well, my uncut friend, if a girl is a pure virgin, she probably won't care.
But, in case you weren't aware, simply saying "My uncircumcised uncle" paints a picture of a backwards, awkward, and creepy person here in America.
Again, if you find the perfect innocent virgin, nothing bad will happen. If you plan on any one night stands/starting a relationship with someone who's had sex at least a couple times, she will likely be grossed out.

Sometime you could just try having sex and figuring it out yourself.

I tip my fedora in your general direction as well, friend.

It's supposed to be the candles on a menorah.

Man. Your country is fucked up.

It's some twitter nonsense about putting ((())) around a jew's name as a subtle hint that they're being watched/they're known as a jew. It recently was hijacked as a way to raise awareness about anti-semitism and such

No it's just an obscure reference that only thirty people worldwide will get.

my dad used to do that shit, just drink coffee black no sugar or anything straight from the pot
I guess its an old person thing.

>connection is shit
nigger what. how is 70 megs down "shit"? I dont buffer anything.

>inb4 durr i have over 100 megs down

yeah well, a Ferrari is a better car than an m5 bmw, but that doesnt mean the bmw is shit

you pay taxes for roads. you don't pay taxes for internet.... there is a major difference.

fucking lel

used to be. not anymore sense jews are promoting it

The U.S. being dominated by jews isn't just a meme, being cut here is simply the norm, nothing more to it. Being uncut is out of the norm.
Really, people overplay how bad being cut is, excluding cherrypicked few with terribly botched procedures.
People talk about "muh nerve count" but I don't know about you but I have sex for an orgasm, nerve count simply makes the ride up a little better/makes nutting happen a lot earlier. If anything, it helps you not ejaculate prematurely.

I million dollars isnt a small loan

He's getting ready to pour.

That guy may be an intern bringing a higher up some coffee

best 1

> 1 million dollars
> a ton

I forgot I post on Sup Forums with actual poor babies.

this is moronic

>redpanels

Geez I wonder if OP is onto something here. MMmmm....

You just tried to justify how having your dick sliced is better by arguing it's in some way preferable to have less feeling. kek

I mean, what are you gonna do if the roads suck anyway? Government quality service + Premium private prices = Legal monopoly

But the entire point of the parentheses is to highlight that Jews are writing all these hit pieces on Trump. By hijacking it, they're only drawing MORE attention to it.

It's a TRS meme. Jewish names echo because you hear them again and again. Text equivalent of an echo is apparently parentheses.

>Recently members of the mainstream media picked up on a meme being passed around on the Alt-Right corners of Twitter. The meme, known as the Jewish echo, involves surrounding the name of a Jewish person with parentheses to indicate their heritage. While the journalists have asserted that the motivation behind the punctuation arises from simple hatred, that would be missing the point entirely.

>It has been a habit of some members of the Jewish community to pretend to be white in order to denegrate and shame whites. Interestingly when they switch back to their Jewish identity, they are not shy about their ethnic pride. When shape-shifting is used as a tool to manipulate members of a certain group, it is hardly surprising it is counteracted.