So in the new trailer they says she's the first of her kind, We're getting female Robocop aren't we?

So in the new trailer they says she's the first of her kind, We're getting female Robocop aren't we?
youtube.com/watch?v=xTPvnQ2wDlI

isn't she, though? sexbot who's had all her internals replaced with military-grade hardware?

Are they going to do the lesbian orgy scene from the comics?

I always thought leotards don't look very sexy.

In the animated series she's been a cyborg since 12

no.

Thanks user, the Bolivian delegate saw and I got kicked out of the UN committee on small arms and ligjt weapons.

>Batou's face

Also nothing on Puppet master storyline, so they probably dumped that for:"You we're robbed of your actual life to be the first cyborg" or some shit.

I think it's a really weird trailer, in terms of composition. Very disjointed.

SAC 2nd gig explains she was the first human to be fully cyberized

If she is not showing her boobs, I have no interest in this movie.

Nigga, it's produced by Avi "Turbojew" Arad, he isn't risking it with the original story. It's going to lift scenes from the original film (in terms of visuals), but the story is going to be capeshit tier.

Yeah I was thinking the same, there's no real coherent narrative conveyed in that, it's all just random cuts with bits of dialogue slapped over it

Horay for live action.

Now THIS is a Motoko i can get behind. heh.

They're going to mix and match the most iconic scenes of the franchise, in their view, while telling their own story. I thought that was clear from the very start.

She's a one of a kind military operative with a mysterious past. She also might or might not have been betrayed by the one she always trusted.
It's an epic story the likes of which you've never seen. See it in IMAX® now.

Why would they use such a shit version of Enjoy The Silence?

looks like kino. im excited.
only plebs and/or butthurt weebs will disagree.

It's the type of music that all the cool kids listen to these days.

Listen to the whole track, its dope as fuck.

youtube link?

huh

Remember guys this is totally deep and not at all titilating fanservice!

Weebs are getting angry that a 2 minute trailer has somehow "dumbed down" this amazing display of philosophical art.

I mean just look at this art. It really makes you think.

nani ?!

wow the visuals look really good, especially all of that robot shit and the city backgrounds

too bad it's all going to be wasted because i can tell from the dialogue/acting that they aren't going for the gritty/realistic tone of the anime and movies but are instead going for generic action movie. the action didn't look great either, i'm not a fan of the motion blur.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, BATOU HAD BETTER HAVE THE BEADY CYBER EYE THINGS FOR 99% OF THE MOVIE

I prefer that to trailers that overexpose the storyline and what happens.

>PG-13

The only really bad scene is the one with kusanagi walking towards the camera because of the terrible green screen.