twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dum question

nah its bloated after repeated listens

never was

Dumb answer

For me yeah

Did you have an aoty before this?

can we agree its a 7.5/10? this is coming from a huge krule fan

And what if you couldn't use a ten scale like on rym? Would you go 7 or 8?

probably round it up. 8 is a bit generous, but it really does dip in quality in the middle of the tracklist

Have you given any 9s this year?

honestly haven't listened to much music from this year. what are some of your favourites from 2017?

Do you like Husker Du?

only listened to zen arcade but it was sweet

Imo mount eerie had one of the best this year. Just conceptually really solid and fresh, albeit very hard to listen to

An entire albums worth of previously unreleased songs came out this weekend so its a pretty strong favorite right now. I'd strongly recommend that Metal Circus is your next listen though.

great thanks man

mount eerie gets my pick

I'd give it an 8. Definitely AOTY contender and this is coming from someone who though 6 Feet Beneath the Moon was totally mediocre

You're very welcome. I think our digits mean these albums are going to be with us for the rest of our lives.

comin thru

yup

>contender
Join the club. What are there, 100? I might never pick an aoty 2017 at this rate. Epoty 2017 for Cende was a lot easier.

can't decide between
King Krule - The Ooz
Endon - Through the Mirror
Richard Dawson - Peasant
Jute Gyte - Oviri
Perc - Bitter Music
Lee Gamble - Mnestic Pressure
Mount Eerie - Muh Wife is Dead
Cornelius - Mellow Waves
Ryuichi Sakamoto - async

Was pretty disappointed with the new Xiu Xiu and Deerhoof (and Mount Eerie) albums, but the year's gotten a lot stronger as it went on. Definitely better than last year imo

DONT YOU GET THE JOKE???? OH YOU FUCKING FOOL

On Endon now. Quite a buildup.

Uh oh I really fucked up now. I hope I can recover.

she's been one of my favourite artists for the past few years but honestly her new album isn't even close to AOTY for me. not even bad, just feels like a slip in standards

She needs to stick with guitar. I only heard it once though.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol yeah I'm usually into heavy music like that but I'm really taken with the album
Understandable if you don't enjoy it but it's not my usual bag and I loved it (same with Jute Gyte)

he is such a fucking hack

youtube.com/watch?v=3aeFarInqgI

Oh no I enjoy it but it's sort of my usual bag so I'm probably a little harder on it. I'd still go 3/5 which is a very good score for me. 4/10 is excellent aoty contenders. I really like his deeper vocal tones though. Reminds me of Discordance Axis

I wish. There's a lot of potential on the album, but also a lot of odd decisions.

Vidual is only 2 minutes long, the whole album should be cut down to 10 tracks. Krule doesn't max out the tracks he has and instead lets all of his ideas flow into a bloated album. It sucks, because the potential is definitely there.

Did you mean to say you're not usually into heavy music like that?

I liked it but just not 4/5

Nah