We wuz romans

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What, the two syrians?

The Roman army often employed foreign mercenaries

Romans were shitskin italians though so what's wrong with this?

They had a Syrian emperor faggot

Most Italians are Black or Hispanic.

The fact that it's a documentary, with this particular scene featuring a Germanic Roman legion in Germany, and replacing Germanic/Roman soldiers with middle easterners.

They complain about white-washing and then do this.

Never in Roman uniform.

Not back then.

what do you think people from around the mediterranean look like?

They conscripted from all around the empire you double nigger

>Not back then.

Or even now.

this desu senpai

Auxiliaries.

>They complain about white-washing and then do this.
Oh no, not they. They are so mean for doing this, but do you honestly expect better from they?

I don't know but that's disgusting rewritting of history

History has proven Romans were light haired and light eyed

It's cheaper to hire these people you dumb shits

Its all about money for fucking everything

DEFEND WHAT, IDIOT?

Specially with how fucking cheap this entire production looks

Im Italian and I am as white as the snow.
Kys fags

>History has proven Romans were light haired and light eyed
lol

>we wuz romans

>History has proven Romans were light haired and light eyed

Really? Then why do old Roman paintings depict them with dark hair, light skin, and brown eyes? You know, basically the same as modern Italians?

Modern Italians and Spaniards are Moorish rape babies. Just like those dirty greeks are Turkish rape babies. Southern Europe was an all you can rape buffet for the camel jockeys for hundreds of years and has never recovered.

I hate we-wuz niggers as much as the next man but there were Syrians, North Africans, Anatolians, etc. who served in the Roman Legions.

Great now I can't watch this. Thanks Netflix you're just as bad as BBC.

They didnt use mud monkeys in the armies in Northern Europe but local troops. They used the dirty people in their own dirty sand countries.

Seriously, this is set in the Roman Empire, there would be soldiers from across their domains. Only during the Republic would you see a purely Roman army.

There were Syrian, North African etc emperors.

Marcus Aurelius moved like 80% of the legions north for the Macrommani wars, also the great and wise Marcus Aurelius slaughtered close to 3 million germonkeys and is still considered one of the best emperors ever
Why do you we wuzzing storm retards know nothing about history and are so flippant about your retarded we wuz theories?

>The Eternal Kraut

>Ruined Roman empire
>Ruined Christianity
>Ruined Colonization
>Ruined Nationalism
>Ruined Liberalism

Why is Germany allowed to exist?

italians have olive skin

>olive skin

aka nigger

basically yes.

>implying italians haven't always been basically eastern european

Keep lying to yourself.

What do you think Southern Italians look like?

>this level of denial

No they did use mud armies in england and vice versa.
It was a way of control.
Can't have thracians fight for their independence when they're stationed in morocco or england.

My skin is as white as the snow and Im Italian like already stated. This is bullshit and stop watching the italo-americans fucks.

DAS RITE

WIR WIREN ROMAN UND SCHEISSE

sometimes theres 'whiter' italians like in france, some escape the nigg gene, argentina as well.

but even so, even when your skin may appear white, it has that chalky/not quite white complexion, like i can tell if someone is an olive-nigger even if their skin appears white

>tfw swede
>tfw always see the "swede cuck" meme here on Sup Forums
>tfw I don't care because I know most of you probably have swedish genes since you are all descended from Viking rape babies
Feels good.

olive skin != sand nigger

Why are white people so obsessed with race?

because if you can't even handle some germanic tribes you don't deserve to call yourself an empire

I'm more concerned that the equipment is completely anachronistic. The helmet and scutum are a few hundred years out of place.

They were not in mixed units. Auxiliaries may have been used as heavy infantry by that point, but units would only have people from their own territory in it (except for a Roman officer)

>Swedish genes
So what? It hasn't got anything to do with genetics, it's about the modern day politics of letting Jamal take your women, the fact that you're actually trying to justify that is evidence of how far into the cuckoldry you really are

HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO OUTSIDE YOU WEIRD PARANOID FAGGOT

>ignoring the fact that they were also fighting the Parthians and others at the same time

They Germanians didn't actually start making progress until the Roman army began to abandon the legionary system to focus on cavalry and mercenaries.

not all, just Sup Forums, and its because theyre virgin shutins who need something to blame for their pathetic failures, hence the jewish cultural marxist globalist george soros illuminati interracial breeding conspiracy

>They used the dirty people in their own dirty sand countries.

No they really didn't. Auxiliaries were never stationed in the country of their origin.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Explain the battle of the Tuetoberg Forest.

A general lead several legions into a trap? Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

>Legio XVII
Stationed Sicily
>Legio XVIII
Stationed in Gaul
Legio XIX
Stationed in Pisa

None of these were Germanic, they were created by Augustus to deal with Antony.
There was Germanic auxiliary too though

Oh yeah. How many times did they show the same shot of the senate? I liked that the same footage of Commodus going to Germany was used for him leaving Germany.