>Be me
>Be autistic weeb during highschool
>About to enter uni in a few months
>I'm not bad looking, so try to dress like one of them fuckboys
>heckyeah.jpg
>I look quite good, problem is, I'm still an autistic weeb
>Enter uni, take secretary course surrounded by a bunch of women
>Befriend some of them
>Pretend to be a fuckboy and brag about shit I've never done (fucking, drugs, parties, etc...)
>One of the girls I'm friends with invited me to a party, said that there will be a lot of fucking "coke and pillies"
>mfw I'm scared of the shit I've got myself into

Sup Forums, I'm scared about trying drugs, what should I do?

Attached: huh.jpg (564x423, 26K)

Attached: b74f41c7-f201-4ee3-96f2-50067188996d.png (820x664, 315K)

Attached: war face.png (500x397, 105K)

Attached: warface.jpg (400x257, 15K)

Attached: war face 2.jpg (400x306, 77K)

This is ass

If you want to keep up your charade you'll have to just take a little bit and say you're not feeling for more. Have fun.

If you're serious then listen to this warning.

Stay far away from recreational drugs. They are one of the worst life decisions anybody can make and they have the potential to fuck up your life. Treat them with a huge amount of respect and distance yourself from them.

Do not listen to the drug users here who will suggest otherwise.

Secondly you're making a big mistake to try and be anything but yourself. You will feel an enormous amount of relief and feel 100 times more accepted and happy if you stop fronting with these lies and just be yourself around them. If they have issues with the real you then talk it through with them.

I want to fuck that girl, but I don't want to look like a faggot, will a little hit me that bad if I've never used any narcotics?

coke is fucking nothing man its all hype, it just makes you feel like you are the shit and it makes you talk a lot, make plans that you will never follow through with. do too much and your dick wont get hard though, i personally try to stay away from molly and xanax let the chicks do that and get all horny. balance coke/alcohol bring cialus just in case and youll have a great time.

Attached: Th5Yl.jpg (468x683, 57K)

"Get" the flu.

100% will lose his shit and be made fun of relentlessly. just dont go, only makes you look more attractive and text her late after the party to come over to your place

Nah it wont. Just don't go overboard and you'll be fine most likely.

Fuck, are recreational drugs that bad that many of you are warning me about them like if they were crack or meth? I mean, this girl is really nice to me, and it seems that she likes me back, I'm afraid that a real fuckboy will fuck her during the party

molly can if you are sensitive, especially cause its super easy to cut it with other drugs, pills arent the way to go just a little coke and pot and youll be fine, they dont really alter your state of mind they just influence it

Didn't feel like finding my "De's right you know" pic.

btw i lived in a frat house for 2 years, there is no way to conceal the fact you havent used drugs before when you take them for the first time

every thing natural method and its extremely noticeable when somebody has been lying about their experience

everything has a natural method** just woke up sorry

You phony ass faggot. Have fun choking down nigger dandruff while you flaunt that "personality" of yours kid. Pillies and other narc bitches are often sleazy thots and are hardly worth fucking with if unless you pump & dump

nothing is worth doing cocaine I have had so many friends get addicted to it and it's just not worth it at all I would stick to drinking and tell them that you had a problem with coke and you can't do it anymore cause ur afraid ur gunna get addicted again and that one of your friends overheated and had a seizure on molly and you were the only one there with her and it scarred you

if they question you further say that you really don't wanna talk about it and get all distant like ur thinking about it