"Hey user, why did you stop donating blood to the Red Cross?"

Well, ever since the Reagan Administration and the AIDS epidemic, gay men (and anyone who has ever had sex with a man who has had sex with another man) have been banned from donating blood for a full year. That still applies in 2018. That rule does not count women who have sex with other women, or women who have sex with men. This is a rule that applies to transgender people as well (If two trans men have sex with each other, they can not donate for a full year)

NEWS FLASH, ANYONE CAN GET AIDS FROM ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF THEIR SEX AND/OR GENDER

When the Orlando Shooting happened, gay men were not allowed to donate. We as a community could not even support the people brutally injured (based on them being gay) purely because we were gay.

I won't be donating blood to the Red Cross until this ridiculous ban is lifted off of my community,

#RedCross #RedCrossBloodDrive

Attached: 17630040_10210715807425680_4293666554802285798_n.jpg (960x958, 131K)

Gay men have disproportionate amounts of STDs. It is fucking unreal how many STDs gay men have relative to the rest of the population, and the HIV epidemic was started by and largely affects gays. So yeah, I wouldn't want to receive blood from a gay and I'm glad you can't donate.

Im gay and understand where you're coming from but the simple fact is, men who participate in sex with other men have a much higher chance of getting hiv/aids, much more then straight people. It sucks because I'm afraid of even having sex now for the fear of getting some deadly disease.

How dare you assume this idiotic opinion is mine. I am not the dumb fuck in the picture. Just came here for muh echo chamber

/thread.

Attached: risk_of_hiv_transmission_by_sex_act.png (424x513, 30K)

You're a kneejerk faggot, OP

Attached: croi_lifetime_risk_transmission_group.jpg (2235x932, 358K)

This is exactly what I was hoping for.

>Orlando Shooting
>gay men not allowed to donate
You know they were dead, right?

Well, ever since the Reagan Administration and the AIDS epidemic, gay men (and anyone who has ever had sex with a man who has had sex with another man) have been banned from donating blood for a full year. That still applies in 2018. That rule does not count women who have sex with other women, or women who have sex with men. This is a rule that applies to transgender people as well (If two trans men have sex with each other, they can not donate for a full year)

NEWS FLASH, ANYONE CAN GET AIDS FROM ANYONE, REGARDLESS OF THEIR SEX AND/OR GENDER

When the Orlando Shooting happened, gay men were not allowed to donate. We as a community could not even support the people brutally injured (based on them being gay) purely because we were gay.

I won't be donating blood to the Red Cross until this ridiculous ban is lifted off of my community,

#RedCross #RedCrossBloodDrive

Attached: 25q6nl8069123456713.jpg (500x736, 85K)

Attached: 26j6hr57892306786498.jpg (500x638, 73K)

What is msm?

mainstream media

what? how would they know you're gay you autistic piece of shit. of course you can still donate blood who is stalking your sex life to see if you're gay?

//gay guy

Yea its because you faggots have AIDS

Men who have sex with men.

You've never given blood, faggot. When you give blood, they ask if you're gay and if you've had sex with men in the last year.

>we
Haha fag

>support the people brutally injured
>wants them to get aids

Attached: tython-therious.jpg (460x276, 26K)

But user.. That does put people at a higher risk. Are you arguing that gay men don't have a higher chance of having infected blood. It's not just HIV, either

>I won't be donating blood to the Red Cross until this ridiculous ban is lifted off of my community,

Its so clear you fuckin idiot

lmfao

Dub dubs of truth truth

Think you quoted the wrong person. Fags can't and shouldn't give blood.