What was it good?

What was it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Hill_(film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

is doctor nick still dead?

People don't come back from death

What kind of question is this? Learn english or get out of my country.

>If you want to pay rent, Pig of Spiders, you must do so on the streets.

Allowing Raimi to put his creative mark on this film was a brave decision.

I liked the part where Homer is running over all the signs and mole man is holding one and gets obliterated. Funny stuff man

I liked it when I saw it in the theatre but I have no desire to ever watch it again.

Which was the least bad?

Beavis & Butthead

Aw shitcunt-
An interesting way to end a series for sure

Drawn Together?
I like how Clara died

I never made it through.

I tried to watch it like 3 times but always fell asleep every time.

Beavis & Butthead, easily

Jesus did

>watching the simpsons in it's entirety
>can already see homer is going from idiot but loving father to complete retard

Well how else are you supposed to make a comedy? A character needs to be stupid to be funny. Nobody laughed at Dexter or Jimmy Neutron because they were funny. They laughed at DeeDee, Dexter's Dad, Sheen, and Jimmy's dad because they were stupid

>stupid character must be the father figure.
every time

Not until someone gathers the Dragon Balls they don't

I didn't even know that KotH had a movie.

I don't think this is completely fair in regards to Homer or Hank. Especially with Homer, I don't think his reactions to what Bart or how the world of springfield works to be complete overreactions.

He is a very caring father and that has been shown in a variety of episodes.

Ha! Sick reference!

Yep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Hill_(film)

beavis and butthead was legitimately good.

mike judge took the one of all of them that had probably the hardest source material to roll out to 90 minutes and aced it.

I'd argue that Hank is slow with a little common sense, like a Texan Forrest Gump. Mild autism?
very unwilling and open to new ideas, only entertaining those he can justify within his propane fueled existence

>Hank Hill
>Alcoholic

>Drinks beer every day
>Doesn't cause any financial or otherwise

You must be one of those plebs who drink 2 glasses of wine a day and call yourself an alcoholic.

It was better than Seasons 11-18 combined.

It's a dependence. Remember how he needed his Alamo beer?
With alcohol, it's not marijuana, there is an actual withdrawl that can happen, you are physically addicted. Hank drinks often enough, but he's very rarely seen drunk. Addiction doesn't automatically mean going overboard, it just means it's a habit.
He and his pals put back a 6 pack each every day. Which is fine, I don't care, but that's alcoholism.

Americans consider anyone that drinks more than once a week an alcoholic.

>marijuana
>No withdrawal

Most potheads can't think of anything except getting high again.

Yeah but they're physically fine. Of course they're mentally craving that high, but they're not going to die. Withdrawal is a physical thing to an addiction

>Physically fine

>Too lazy to be a productive human being in the workplace
>Waste your entire time on a computer talking about weed in a Korean knitting imageboard.

Barts dick

>website
>country
silly user, that's not how the internet works

>KOTH movie
fuck you, made me google it

Laughed my ass off
would watch again

Beavis and Butthead or ATHF

It wasn't awful.

DUDE

Yes

It was better than the seasons aired at the time, but this isn't saying much. One of the problems were all the pop culture references, which in the future will make it not only mediocre, but outdated.
Worst thing to come out of this movie were retards singing for month spider pig, holy shit.

Haven't watched many of those, but Bender's Big Score gave me some wild feels. And the Billion Backs was good.
I like the south park one too.

I was expecting an absolute shitshow based on the quality of the show itself in the years before and after the movie (didn't see it in theaters), and while it wasn't amazing it wasn't bad either, or at least not surprisingly bad compared to the show then. Really average/middle-of-the-road, something that's entertaining while watching it even if it's not really memorable beyond that, which I guess is acceptable considering just how bad Simpsons can be.

While it's easy to say it would have been absolutely mindblowing and hilarious if it had been made in the '90s, I'm not really sure about that since there's a pretty big difference between writing a 22-minute episode and a theatrical movie. Not saying the movie couldn't have been better than it was; just that being able to write good episodes doesn't always translate to writing one good movie. Kamp Krusty was intended to be a potential movie plot after all, but the writers had trouble coming up with enough stuff to make it even half an hour and realized it wouldn't work.

Might be interesting if they did another movie and tried to do something unusual with it this time, considering there's some interest in that once again, but I'm kind of concerned about the ages of some of the voice actors.

The Alamo thing was more that he's autistic about the flavor and branding, he tried other beers and it didn't do it for him so the alcohol content was probably an afterthought.

Yes.

desu all of the futrama movies are good, probably 8,7,8,7/10 respectively

Simpsons movie was so shit I couldn't even finish it

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America is legitimately one of my all time favorite road movies along with A Goofy Movie.

It wasn't awful. It really should have been the series finale though. It is in my mind. I can't think of a single good episode since The Simpsons Movie. Granted the seasons preceding it were pretty bad too, but just capping it off there might have saved the legacy.

ATHFCMFFT has the greatest opening of any movie in history

this

there was a king of the hill movie?

Made me grin like a tool