Ask an adult baby anything

Ask an adult baby anything.

I won't show photos of me, but other than that, ask away!

Attached: baby.jpg (1800x1101, 242K)

I ask of you to just make an actual diaper thread; in stead of this narcissist, self loving, excuse of a thread.

Seconded

What aspects of ABDL do you like?

Why?
I never got this at all.

What the actual fuck are you doing with your life? Please stop this and actually make something of yourself

Being taken care of and protected from the outside world, mainly. It's also fun playing in the park.

Reality escapism mainly. I have a good job, but when I get home I just want to do me. It's not a full-time hobby, I'm only a baby 3 days a week as the schedule needs to fit my caretaker as well.

Do you get some sort of sexual thrill from this?

Attached: 1520798850961.jpg (720x707, 99K)

Well, obviously it's some kind of fetish but I don't see it as a sexual one.

If you had a baby would you be jealous

Huh, I usually escape reality through power fantasies, where I'm the capable hero out there to save the world and bang all the women.
Pretending to be in the most vulnerable stage of the human experience doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

Seek help for your mental illness, gl

I'd probably lay off my hobby and take on the role as a resposible father.

Different tastes for different folks. I like being protected from the big, bad world.

How does one get in 'the hobby' in the first place?

For me, I started seeing the innocence and happiness of children and how I started to become a normal, bitter adult with responsibilities. I realise I wanted some of that happy innocence again and from there it all started.

Do you enjoy being president?

kek

Haven't you considered Buddhism?

I hope you eventually get over the abuse you suffered to lead to this behavior and are able to live a healthy life some day.

i think he needs poopyism
or Jesus

I think he needs to make contact again with his inner child and joy but maybe am I just protecting

maybe you're OP and you suck too much dicks on a daily basis

why??

Contrarily to OP I already made contact again with my inner child.

*I mean, by other means of cosplaying him

What is it like being retarded?

Attached: E3A39C26-5C96-4DB9-A82C-D2B647BF96C2.jpg (750x882, 530K)