Attached: squid.jpg (556x639, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPVlEBffjvY
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Biggie wouldn't like modern Nintendo

SEGA GENESIS

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

2Pac was jesus. I'm not even kidding. Also, Marina is better than Pearl too.

HONEYS CALL BIGGA THE CONDOM FILLA

AS I GRAB THE GLOCK

SHIT
TASTE

Does Shigeru Yamazaki know what their songs where about?

TITTY FUCKING SQUIDS

I understood that reference.

somethin somethin BE LIKE DIS

I just hope you are not referring to Pac.

Pearl looks like herself in this, but I seriously love marinas outfit

Attached: 1520583902965.png (1162x1899, 942K)

Wrong. Underaged fuck.

I GOT THE CLEANEST MEANEST PENIS

Attached: b885b3f75e3362c1cab11416a49dc631.jpg (610x360, 26K)

riri is so beautiful

Biggie vs Tupac splatfest when?

What happened to Eminem? Everything he did up to recovery was perfect, recovery being his best, and he's since reduced himself to a memelord

CHALMERS

>Everything he did up to recovery was perfect, recovery being his best

Attached: 1519436474272.gif (200x150, 479K)

He got old and doesn't have any of the fire he had years ago

Attached: 20180309_230352-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

God damn.

You can't be relevant if you don't know what's relevant.

>Beard is an upside Weed symbol

Well played Nintendo, well played

Attached: 1445762990298.jpg (468x423, 31K)

>recovery being his best

Attached: 1519316573123.jpg (711x669, 42K)

>recovery being his best

Attached: 1519410399987.jpg (221x427, 21K)

He wrote a diss track at Trump and got upset when Trump didn't give a response.

Diss track also contained a line telling fans who support Trump to fuck off, it's either him or Trump.

Attached: 1520615959793.gif (245x150, 620K)

Biggie would like what he was paid to like, tweeting positivity horse shit and making cameos in William Ferrell movies if he was still alive.

there's literally no excuse for being this blue-pilled

that "diss track" was really uncomfortable to watch, I couldn't get through the whole thing

Fuck off MAGAtards. Nobody but ignorant assholes and contrarians like Trump.

AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

I didn't say I like Trump. Just that it's retarded to fall for the "Trump is bad >:( fuck whit peepo" meme mindset. To go so far as to write a rap about it...embarrassing.

Icons of HipHop
Icons of SquidHop
No problems here.

You don't have to like Trump for that "performance" to be shite though, it was like something you'd see on an amateur freestyle hip-hop channel with slightly higher production value.

I thought it was a freestyle.

Basically, hes no longer got albums dedicated to dissing others now. He's trying to be more expressive and it's boring shit to the masses. Using Beyonce got him in the news, but doubt it got him sales.

why is marina so perfect?

Attached: 1ee.jpg (1684x2090, 341K)

LP2 was his best and i don't understand why people don't like it

You can say trump is bad while still being a white person. Holy fuck you guy's need to stop following the paintrain and get on your own rails.

Is there a better debut album than Ready to Die?

doe or die by AZ

bizarre ride

youtu.be/MPVlEBffjvY

It's less about supporting Trump, and more about him telling fans to fuck off and being a hypocrite you cuck.

Failing marshall mathers sales continue to drop. Has entire "song" ready just to be relevant again for 5 minutes. Said he was still popular. Who cares?

Attached: trump twitter pic.png (342x293, 221K)

Excuse me for not having a perfect memory, grandpa. I was in third grade when that was new. To be fair I wasn't even that far off.

Faggot

how do niggers get away with rap? i know this is going to sound like a 14 year old’s post but honestly the most popular ones have an army of writers and producers and they still just say the most mind numbingly repetitive themes in almost every song over a track someone else made for them. i was poor, now i’m rich, i fucked your bitch etc. i like a lot of hip hop songs. they’re catchy and they’re fun in a stupid way when you’re with friends drinking or something, but you have white journalists and hipster fans online picking “artists” seemingly at random and calling them geniuses unironically. even though it’s a group effort manufactured by a lot of people and the finished result is just added to the pile of same shit. it would be like if Sup Forums and movie reviewers were honestly trying to convince everyone that whoever directed the latest Marvel shit flick was the new Orson Wells. it’s one thing if it’s considered just mindless fun music, but the accolades just don’t make sense to me.

Y'all motherfuckers sure are sticklers about song lyrics from 1994.

>Guy is literally just talking, not even rapping
>Probably took him 4 months to write

You honestly think this faggot could last 2 minutes in a rap battle with Eminem? LMAO

Illmatic

I wanna fuck an anime

back when rappers cared about lyrics

By trying her absolute hardest to appear normal to the squidkids of Inkopolis.

She’s got the hottest cleavage of any nindy character.

Show new octo-chan a good time.

Attached: IMG_20180310_102913.jpg (900x1434, 134K)

His only good albums are The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show. Everything else is fucking garbage, occasionally with something good, out of pure fucking luck.

Because not only was it not even close to being good, he tried to ride off of what is arguably his magnum opus. Rap God was the best song on the album, the closest he has been to old Eminem since The Eminem Show, and even then it came off as a cheap imitation.

What a cringey reply

Love me them darkies, m8.

>nigger music
p.u.

>implying em's "freestyle" was any better
>implying the point of my post was about the guy's skills, and not about about him exposing em's hypocrisy

Typical low iq rap fan who only cares about how fast the song sounds instead of the meaning behind the rhymes. Continue slurping nu-em's cock while he bows to the establishment overlords he used to hate.

Attached: 1519855955846.jpg (320x304, 32K)

>7 points
>not 5
Close enough, I guess.

Attached: Count Snoop.jpg (560x415, 64K)

it’s true though. look at any gangster rappers from that era who are still lingering around. they’re inoffensive cartoon characters now.

Honestly, the only lyrics I still clearly remember from way back then are My mind is playing tricks on me, Don't push me, Good day, and Gangsta's Paradise. And that one part of Gin and Juice. Maybe not the best but to me, the catchiest

She didn't used to be I remember that forehead

If Tupac were still alive, he would absolutely be a hardcore activist and spokesperson for black people.

I think his downhill slide started with Recovery, actually. Corny songs like Not Afraid and Love The Way You Lie damaged the reputation he had built up.

I'm surprised Puff hasn't tried to clone Biggie

36 Chambers

Is it too late to buy splatoon 2? I feel like I'd be too far back in levels and would hurt the team.

In Hop Hop, or in general? Either way, yes.

Why did Nintendo decide to start taking risks with their art direction? I like this new Nintendo and their hip hop references

Was there a change in management recently?

Attached: 1404773842869.jpg (454x432, 70K)

I mean, Dre is from that period and that's not what he does. Tupac was admittedly better educated though.

yes, Splatoon is only for the most hardcore gamers like me

Attached: WOOMY.jpg (1200x960, 148K)

its hard to stay mad at gangs from when you were growing up as an old man that doesn't live anywhere near there anymore

yes

Attached: bignig.png (454x515, 154K)

>was there a change in management
Yes

Attached: kimy_the_boss_mobile.jpg (545x576, 204K)

>Was there a change in management recently?
Oh yeah, some guy you've probably never heard of died a couple years ago.

Dre is a businessman. He doesn't give a fuck about the average person.

What?
Look bud, millions of people own the game and despite what /ink/ on /vg/ would tell you most people are shitters that can't rank higher than 1500 power.
You'll be fine.

Attached: squid.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Go for it, you'll pick up necessary skills in singleplayer and in the first 10 levels of casual before you unlock ranked

Dah Shinin

100 percent. But I like to think biggie never could of made it out that era. Talked hella shit ran hella drugs. He was bound to get killed sooner or later. Or imprisoned for life. Theres a lotta rappers who dont sell out like that but they're music just aint that good.

>Ems corniest record is his best record

Attached: 1510544545600.jpg (612x612, 44K)

Play turf wars, you'll find a loooot of people with low levels at the beginning

Tupac always cared about his people. Dre always cared about his paper.

agreed desu, just easier to listen to today than Ready to Die.

Tupac was honestly a dick. Lots of his music and his fans will say otherwise but tupac really did not give a fuck about most people either.

>got upset when Trump didn't give a response.
Really? Can I get a link to the proof? It'd be good for a laugh

Commercially? Many rappers rival RtD
culturally? No way. Biggie will be on top for a while.

He was a dick because he knew that was the only way to make it. Deep down he was always a good guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

Doggystyle

i’m not saying there’s anything wrong with it, just that people who think dead celebrities would act eternally angsty if they never died are kidding themselves

yeah for legacy reasons it’s good he got gunned down honestly. check out the video for hypnotize with him and puffy on the boat. he was already teetering on cartoonish buddy cop movie silliness

SIXTEEN MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN BITS

>2018
>still thinking hip hop is “nigger music”
I bet you still think music died in the 90s

get a load of this degenerate faggot

FUCK A XBOX FUCK A PS3