What is the worst show you watched this year?

What is the worst show you watched this year?

In no particular order, though if I had to pick one it's the first:
Fear the Walking Dead
Van Helsing
Quarry
Mr. Robot
Gotham
Arrow
The Walking Dead
Atlanta

what's that show, is that the little old qt from californication

New season of Californication?

It's called better things, basically female Louie

LGBT Ghost Hunters. I have no idea how they got enough funding to even make a web series, but its garbage

mr. robot season 2

More like best. Also, Atlanta.

My girlfriend is watching this and pretending to enjoy it because it's "important." it suuuuuuuuucks

Son of Zorn, Pitch, and Divorce

Is this a show about people with radiation burns?

>Son of Zorn
this fucking piece of shit
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Jayzzus Chroist

Bojack S3
Daredevil S2

What a drop from Netflix, especially on Daredevil.

Yeah I was kinda into BoJack for the first two seasons, but to be honest I don't even remember Season 3. It just felt like a total rehash of what they were already doing

Yeah, when the funniest joke in the season was the alternate version of the end song after one of the episodes, you realize they fucked it up.

Yeah was about to ask lol, that Marcy Runkle on the right?

you probably just grew up and realized bojack is for teenage girls and faggots

Mr robot was a chore to sit through, I'm done with that show

Westworld. Second season of Mr. Robot.

I was never all that crazy about the whole "like Don Draper - but a cartoon horse!!!" thing. But the first two seasons were packed with great jokes, most episodes had a few good laughs. I don't think I ever actually laughed out loud at season 3 once, though. I can't remember anything funny

Yeah I was gonna ask if that got better. I watched the first two episodes of this season, and just couldn't be bothered to keep up anymore

The Comedy Central roast battle was easily the worst piece of televised entertainment ever aired

What the fuck happened to Dawn from the office?

Walking dead, ftwd, mr. Robot and Gotham. Really disappointes by gotham and mr robot, they had solid previous seasons and fell in story suddenly. Also, fuck jada pinkett smith with her overacting and shit, I wish she wasn't married to will smith so everyone would forget she exists

The Fall season 3
the shittiest shit ive ever seen

I genuinely thought it has great potential. Boy, was I wrong.

too edgy

Love

Westworld ep1, couldn't make it past cuz it was such bore & sword art is better