Any idea what this is? It's damn itchy, not very painful. inb4 cancer etc

Any idea what this is? It's damn itchy, not very painful. inb4 cancer etc.

Attached: photo_2018-03-11_23-43-13.jpg (960x1280, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/children/guide/hand-foot-mouth-disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you live in the American southeast?

diabetus boi

Attached: 1418170585220.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

hives. take 50mg benadryl

not OP but were you going to suggest chiggers?

mild allergic reaction stop being such a bitch

Did you clap or slap something hard recently? Could be stress. Could be dishpan hands.

Nope, eurofag here

coxsackievirus

I was.

To much vitamin B. You probably drink a ton of energy drinks. Backs up in your system and your hands and feet will do that.

Medfag here.

webmd.com/children/guide/hand-foot-mouth-disease

Also thanks for the good laugh, since I wager you're American if you ended up on /b to ask medical advice. Poor fellow.

Attached: 1519466696086.jpg (1971x1953, 465K)

Just rub your hand on your carpet. And some antihistamines you'll be good. Same thing happens to my feet after a shower with a soap I'm allergic to

I had something similar one time I slept on a couch that I later found out had bed bugs or something. It itched like crazy for about 4 days and went away. Dont know if that helps any.

Looks like what I've got, palmoplantar psoriasis, ask your doctor for perdnisolone if it gets bad, otherwise try fexofenadine. Is it on the soles of your feet as well?

Attached: WP_20180311_22_47_37_Pro.jpg (1500x844, 101K)

FUCK CHIGGERS HOLY FUCK. FUCK THOSE THINGS. I've had them like a dozen times. pure torture lol

nigger bed bugs don't just go away. are you retarded?

Hand Foot and Mouth disease, I get it too but only on my hands and feet and not in my mouth. It's fucking awful.
Once it gets really bad, turn the shower on to full steam and put your hand under it and you'll experience a pleasure that's exponentially greater than an orgasm. Other than that it sucks and the skin that has bumps just dies and peels off. That hurts sometimes and makes your hands look really weird.

also betamethasone steroid cream and calcipotriol cream can help

plus vitamin D supplement, a lot of people with urticaria and psoriasis have low vitamin D

Try reading his post again, and then realize that you are in fact the retarded one.

Hand, foot, and mouth

Scabies?

I have severe eczema from time to time, and it once manifested on my palms. Your condition appears very similar.

Obtain a steroid ointment and possibly an oral treatment as well. Prednisone is strong but can kickstart the healing process.

contact dermatitis

It looks like an allergy, try going to the doctor so he can give you the right pills.

winrar

This

ist ein poison ivy

Secondary syphillis

I think thats it,just tried it with the hot shower and it was fucking delightful for a moment, thanks man