MFW all my friends got shot but now I’m famous

>MFW all my friends got shot but now I’m famous

Attached: 5AC1F892-5FFD-4FDF-9340-1C492E1EA998.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrsFXgQk5UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>famous

Attached: 1519778565948.jpg (720x699, 49K)

>when the wrong kids die in a school shooting

The kids that died we're all around 14. She's 17. Like fuck she even knew a single one of them.
But she's famous and gets to smirk and laugh on tv. That's all that matters I suppose.

She's such a victim. You don't even know.

good for you earballs

Seriously tho

who is she? i want to laugh and hate on her too

people like this should really become an hero.

She looks close, and I bet she is.

short answer: a cunt long answer: wait for another user to shed some light, how long until the give her a reality show or a book deal

Another ugly liberal dyke, they'll put as many of those on TV as you send them

She has to go back

She calls herself a "victim" where are her bullet wounds? Was she even in a classroom that was shot up? Or just because she was in the building?

"Survivor" from the Florida school shooting who is getting her 15 minutes of fame spreading anti-gun rhetoric on news channels.

Just on campus.
Was nowhere near the shootings.

bruh i saw the news report im a victim plis no bulli

ITT: Underage edgelords

you can literally see the 'momma i made it' face on that skank

russian bot detected.

She didn't know the kids that died, she didn't know the shooter, she was just at school selling coke that day, fucking skinhead nazi trash girl

Anyone who listens to a female who doesn’t get dick doesn’t get the picture.

Proof, is pic related.

Attached: 4934ADA3-821C-47F9-BA7C-2CB2EEF69840.jpg (467x700, 140K)

Paid to promote the anti-gun agenda. Or she's getting off on the fame. Go watch her speeches and tell me she isn't acting. Tell me how that big ass smile expresses anything but joy over her screen time.

>in that comment: sjw
but but shes a real victim reeeeeeee why cant they see it reeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1519724000012.jpg (1137x1012, 104K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1519533771513.jpg (650x488, 36K)

I CALL BS!
I CALL BS!

God, shut this bitch up already!
Cringe me to death

She thinks she is making it. WOuld love to see her face when the next big tragedy or event rolls around and everybody forgets she exists

Everyone in the area was affected. Fuck anti-gun bullshit. Fuck over-the-top gun panacea bullshit, too. The delusions of one straw man don't make the the other extreme correct. If you think like this, you're part of the problem regardless of your position on this matter. partisan cum-gobbler detected

I'd love to fuck her in the ass after I lick it..

Wow centrists are so smart. Teach me.

What people on msnbc and cnn don't realize is this little bitch has limited appeal and even lest likeability. Shes never worked, never paid taxes, knows shit about nothing, and we're all supposed to bow to her because she was in the general vicinity of a crime. She didn't even know any of the victims.

I think the media have overplayed their hand with this one. She's putting people off her argument with her smug delivery. But lesbians like oprah and Ellen don't care, they're happy to have her front and center because, well, idk why the fuck because.

I remember being in like 5th grade writing a report about guns err bad mmkay because of general bbrainwashing and I guess a need for attention and getting an A+. Then a few years later... I grew up. I grew a brain. These people are clearly mentally deficient and will never truly become rational adult humans.

eeew. poop comes from there. I would prefer to makes loving on her inside vulva vagina labia with her full consent and demands. (when she's 18, I mean)

guys, earlier today i was driving and went through a road where police was taking pictures and lifting evidence from gunshots fired earlier in the place, i had no idea what happened, am i a victim? should i call the news to ask for an interview? how can i cope with this tragedy?, will i be ever able to recover from this?

you sound like a fucking retard.

So fat old ladies with short haircuts and spandex pants will buy books and vote Democrat n sheet

Yeah yeah fuck your grammar ya fookin cunt I'm typing with one thumb on a 5 inch screen. Kind of like how you stroke your dick while lurking trap threads sitting cross legged in your chair in your mom's dark basement listening to people take a piss in the toilet because the drain is like right over your head because you are A FUCKING FAGGOT

I doubt you will ever be able to recover. If you can pretend to be a faggot call Anderson Cooper, he will have you on his show in seconds.

Mad because semi-automatic firearms will always be legal and widely available.

Nope. Not your private dancer. Gun industry already won. I won't support it...well. . fuck. I'll buy their fucking ammo. That's how they gitya.

I'd love another SKS, but, fuck, they're not $150 anymore. If I were Army Strong and Centrist-not-a-fucking-retarded-partisan-fucktoy, I would have done got me a few more. Instead, I thought, fuck yea! They are gonna stay this cheap forever! I'll mow yer lawn for a nickel and still have change for one of your hamburger sandwiches. Smart party over here, y'all!

Hes spewing more sense than anyone. Im sorry we dont live in a wolrd of extremes anymore. And moderation is key to all of this. Respectful middle ground.

Only in america lesbian sjw mutts are treated like heros

Love it or leave it, faggot.

i bet she has a hairy pussy and asshole, that is my fetish, i want to sniff and lovingly give butterfly kisses on her hairy asshole , then jerk off on her bald head, then rub my nuts on her cumsoaked bald head, then go back ti sniffing her hairy asshole,

got anymore pics of her?

Why is “survivor” in inverted commas

>one time a bad thing happened to her
>so she can never smile

Because it's not like she got shot and survived her injuries... She just didn't get shot. It's like saying you survived a shark attack because some guy got his leg bit off but you were just at the beach chillin.

Did you also get mad when Obama called soldiers who were wounded in combat "casualties"? Do you not understand what words mean?

ZOMFG! so much gun angry! It is like the CSI pun meme. "bla bla bla and they bla lba ....triggered"

America, you are fucks yourself too much. You are a lupus allergy cancer. you're capitalism is metastasis and eat brain corportate koch fucks kill the part of the america brain that religion hasn't killed yet. let current expreme islamfags be a warning about america christs with persecution complex. Ghost of chstimas future, with your oppressed weiss mann and your white man 18th class citizens whipped by one of your so-called niggur presidents. You are such stoooooopid fags cutting your throat cuz you think it's gonner hurt the nigras. dump fuck patriot jingo stooges - swallowing your own cum and kool-aid flavour-aid. U think you are the only work hards - you're not -you are lazy fat fux, getting raped by oligarch right-wang, but you blame the lib-ruhls?! You stupid hypocrite fucks! You deserve everything coming to you. Enjoy your butthurt as you wake up to second class citizenship. . but wait, you'll be rich and shit when the mexiniggeririshdegokrautfags go back home!

Because it's not like they got put in a gas chamber and survived... They just didn't get gassed. It's like saying you survived the holocaust because some guys got gassed but you were just in the camp chillin.

akshually, you can be brain-fucked without takin'a a bullet. only a 12 year old little dude would be so fucking naive and . . . hey. . I see you, trump! Nice try, dude --- you almost got me.

Not him but dude its the point that she didnt have anything happen to her she was just their its not like the shooter shot at her. Shes just using thr school shoting to push her 15mins of fame. Any one that got shot at wouldnt want to talk about it because its a very tramtic experience and who wamts to relive it every fucking day. Shes just some cunt capitalizing on this.

capitalism ftw! Be proud of her. She'll be some cunt with a book deal, you'll be some cunt in yer boyfriend's basement because it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the rectal hose again. It's a fucking lee greenwood reach-around with a bukkake mercury rising.

Only a 12 year old would be such a pussy. I suppose you think they should just give everyone in the army a purple fucking heart too right? Kill yourself with an ar 15 you quivering pussy queer faggot homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=WrsFXgQk5UI

>one time
>3 weeks ago

Jew detected

Lol you fuckers will really pull the Holocaust out of your ass for any reason whatsoever, I sware. Yes, that's exactly it. If you weren't taken prisoner and you fled then yeah you didn't survive shit.

Attached: orthodox-jew.jpg (198x232, 48K)

Meh shes the type of person that should be shot. Like people that exploit goverment programs and shit. People that dont work to make society better the let society work for them.

So are you really saying that if your neighbor's house catches fire and the entire family burns alive but it was like really really close to your house... Like so close it kinda almost caught the bushes along side your house on fire.. are you trying to say at that point that you would have survived a house fire?

Am I survivor of niggers because I'm surrounded by dangerous niggers and yet have not been shot in the face over $20 and a cell phone?