What are your thoughts on this flag?

What are your thoughts on this flag?

Attached: 950px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.png (950x600, 11K)

fucking hideous

Cool as fuck.

cool design but only held up by white trash and racist losers with nothing going for them but their complicity in the oppression of their poor black brothers & sisters. Bootlicking traitors, and traitors to the US of A

I give it a 6/10 looks boring as shit for a rebel flag

a piece of important American history.
Its the North Virginian battle flag.
Actual confederate flag is pic related, you're welcome flag-fags.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_(1861-1863).svg.png (1200x667, 24K)

I like it - it seem like it's a symbol of southern pride, right? Or at least it WAS.

Once held historical value, now a symbol of red neck lifestyle

Attached: tumblr_l9yrholzkC1qblidn.gif (350x291, 497K)

A symbol that only bothers you if you let it. Since when is Sup Forums a bunch of niggers

Love it, but white niggers ruined it's importance. It used to be respected, now it's looked down upon. Until the south rises again, it will not hold it's value.

Tell me you did not also just watch 60 Minutes... They literally just ran a story related to this.
Also checked.

It's cool. I love the British.

well, she likes it

Attached: tumblr_otko3q4PUa1wpoieco1_1280.png (954x734, 675K)

I understand it was a part of history but it doesn't need to be flying on property paid for by tax payers as if the south had won. Flags like this, the statues honoring confederate soldiers and schools named after confederate soldiers only seek to divide the US. If they want to learn about our history, they can go to a museum.

As far as I'm concerned, these symbols accomplish the exact same goal as the liberals and democrats work for who depend on the constant racism to be the heroes they think they are.

Attached: 18274996_1350683141687486_4336949181249066262_n.jpg (500x748, 74K)

Well they're more hero-like than the trash that jerk off on that flag though

Attached: 18403411_1354260181331015_3765917059101431373_n.jpg (720x786, 57K)

>combat fucking veterans
clearly not from what I've seen.

Attached: i-am-a-proud-citizen-f-kekistan-top-kek-22519386.png (500x399, 91K)

Annoying! If America beat the confederates why do those people wave that flag go around yelling white power, and nazi shit? Isn't that treacherous to your country?

>combat veterans
>trump supporters
Pick one

Anti-nigger abolitionists who wanted to ship the niggers back > confederates > abolitionists who wanted to give niggers rights

Its a flag. Flags are stupid. All of them.

I think you mean treasonous, but yeah.

This is retarded.

we need to ban all statues of most of those evil slave holding founding fathers too

also everything dedicated to that alt-right icon MLK needs to go, that nazi promoted white supremecy by saying he wanted his kids judged by the content of their character, instead of automatically judged as oppressed and in need of special treatment because of the color of their skin. progressives honestly believe color-blind judgment promotes white supremacy, so they'll have to deal with this issue eventually

Practically unused during the actual Civil War, mostly used later by the KKK and people who can't history. Here's something prettier.

Attached: GM_20180131_231712.gif (710x392, 870K)

awesome design, great history, good wrap for dead niggers

I am from the south and I think you are correct. Most people here do consider it a symbol of pride. I have never thought of it as a racist symbol. This seems like it has happen mostly in the last few years as some hate groups try to use it as a racist symbol. When I was growing up no one here thought it was racist when someone displayed it.

Only edgy retards fly it

It was also never an official flag of the confederacy so there is no muh heritage. It's a flag that caught traction during the Civil Rights era to intimidate the blacks

fuck that flag this is a better one

Attached: georgia.jpg (600x400, 19K)