Ketamine

Alright Sup Forums, just discovered ketamine. It's the perfect drug for music and art. Looking for music good for the ketamine high. Bonus points if the artist is a known user as well. Will start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-1ZaMe72ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only people who i ever heard talk about ketamine were “drug kids” and they were not quick to recommend it to others.
Have you tried mushrooms?

Is this it - the strokes

Op is a little piece of trash

>discovered K
>not iv K
Get out pleb

What is it like mainlining?

I would agree with that. Have sort of been a "drug kid" my whole life. Sorta walk on a balance between good vibes and bad vibes. I've tried everything except for meth and obscure psychedelics like mescaline, dmt, peyote, and ayahuasca. I would not recommend ketamine to the average person. It's sort of a dirty, grimy high. Only use it if you are looking for an escape. Ketamine is the only drug I have found that can be an unconscious escape as well as a conscious challenge. Definitely not for everyone. It is for people that don't feel comfortable in their minds or bodies and just want to get out. It makes you feel like a lingering spirit.

Eyedea & abilities - By the throat

Well, have fun, but youre probably better off using things that help you feel more comfortable in your mind and body rather than just taking a vacation

lana del rey

Death Grips - No love deep web

Sounds enthralling.

It does make me feel comfortable though, more comfortable than most things actually. It's sorta like psychedelic heroin

Genesis P. Orridge says he loves it

G jones - Acid Disk

Spiritualized - Ladies & gentlemen we are floating in space

I actually haven't slammed K just was trying to sound tough. It is... Frustrating to start shooting. Lots of missed shots and making a bloody mess of yourself. Once you get technique down it will become the only ROA for you. I was shooting dope purely for the rush and my tolerance took a heavy toll having to shoot 3 or 4 bags to get a nod. Don't dabble in it just because the needle is addictive and you will eventually find yourself unable to register just digging in your flesh with a dull point.

Smashing Pumpkins - Adore

You friends wish you’d stop with all this and just hang out again

hi baby

Listen to some deep rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-1ZaMe72ZU

Damn. That's sad as Fuck user. I want to be done too. Taking suboxone but things will never be the same once I step off completely.

Burial's Untrue is the best thing to listen to with ketamine and that's a fact mate

today is the day and pig destroyer (prowler in the yard and isis split) are objective best ket bands

also throbbing gristle and some skinny puppy if youre not too incapacitated

Love immortal technique. This song always fux with me

Rainbow Machine - Glad Sad Mad

I hate being so addicted to heroin. I had no idea the slow insidious way it would subvert every value i held over these years. I just jumped off my suboxone taper but im going back on because this PAWS is just debasing

All the times i would have loved to hang out with my buddy since he died from this shit ....
If you wont stop for yourself, stop for your friends. They probably already miss you. Don’t make it worse for them

wish i could get my hands on this...

other dissociatives caused some really nice synaesthesia for me

if youre the same poster pls read the following

this isnt ur blog, no one cares, only brainlets get addicted to heroin

Everyone’s a brainlets sometimes
And they’re not the same fag

hope you fall off a bridge and die

- OP

Everyone I know who does ketamine is a fucking bum