I'm drunk as fuck right now ask me anything also fuck you

I'm drunk as fuck right now ask me anything also fuck you

Attached: 1518279133216.jpg (653x786, 45K)

Ever owned a honda civic si?

Hondas are for faggoty bitch boys who shave their assholes and get dicked by random black men

You fucking homos would rather go fill up a dick rate thread with pictures of your two-inch acorns than ask questions to a drunk dude seriously fuck all of you faggots

I'd tend to agree, actually...

Ask another random question asshole I'm not done

how many drinks have u had and what kind?

Attached: giphy.gif (390x219, 1.96M)

Fuck you first off and i've already had a fifth of jim beam and also fuck you i have two more half-empty bottles of devils cut and extra aged too so there you go fuck you thanks for asking

what do your black leather gloves smell like?

i don't own any black leather gloves so fuck you AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

do you own any guns if so what? show pics.

What did you drink? You sisi ass cuckold trap boy?

We’ll bang okay?

No guns just knives two foldables and a fixed blade bayonet cant afford a gun at the moment

Fuck you inparticular who can't read
this

report to the ship faggot

what gloves do you have then?

what do you think about school shooting?
have you thought about going on a shooting rampage?

i have a set of gray wool-knit gloves as it gets cold as fuck in arkansas someties

I should go

what is your name?

Fuck the fbi and fuck the parents who don't bother to monitor thier fcking kids more closely fuck them to death
fuck these recent kids after the parkfuck shooting because theyre using it as a political outcry and some shit fuck CNN
I am a gentle being so no i would never harm innoecents

My bad, cum drinking, foot fetished cunt, didn't follow your shit thread.

love interest gets taken by fuck aliens at the end of the first game so you bang a street gang slut in the cargo bay in the second one i love it

Tom

Why don't you drink more, you fucking pansy?

Attached: 6Xd4A.jpg (1021x1027, 89K)

what are you gay or something?

FUCK you sir ill have you knwo i was president of the drinking club in highschool

Drinking semen club?

you like thinking about men drinking semen AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking homo

You're the only person I know who actually chugs semen.

why do you think about men in gay situations so mcuh
are you projecting or something

Nope, just OP being a humongous homo as always.

Attached: op+is+a+faggot+.gif (266x198, 206K)

got it, you like thinking about men all time the day cool awesome its oky just come out of the closet man were all anons here fuck you also

Do you eat ass?

Attached: Yummy.jpg (1920x2560, 1.02M)

youre fucking nasty dude why the fuck would you want to eat where shit comes out of man fuck these kids today man theyre disgusting