Sup Forums's opinion of Chris Kyle

Was he a TRUE American Hero?
Or was he just a Navy Seal who got famous from embellishing the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRCThPvHtiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did more than you ever will, OP.

I haven't seen the movie yet.

Now that it's known he embellished the fuck out of whatever cool story he has, the movie won't be as good for me. I'll be doubting 90% of all cool/crazy things happening as I watch.

Anyone who kills even a few mudslimes is an American hero.

>expecting a Texan to not brag about himself

That's pretty much what they do.

HE WAS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Liar.

Lying sack of shit. It was really satisfying to see Jesse Ventura of all people put him in his place.

Both. Every guy exaggerates, but look past that and he's earned the title of hero. Maybe not in the conventional superhero sense, but in a more human way. Nobody comes back from war the same. Part of you dies over there and something else fills up the void it left.

Scumbag, and was literally killed by one of his own men. Ayy lmao.

Served his country, did what he had to do, saved american lives. Hell he can lie about what ever the fuck he wants he is still good in my book.

ZOG enforcer and later ZOG merc shilling for that stupid PMC firm.

His "work" with veterans has been massively conflated and he used his "charity" as a means to recruit and create more ZOG mercs.

>In the military
>A hero
lol no.

Serial liar

>sniper who picked off kebabs from a safe distance
>comes home
>brag
>gets shot in the back by a troubled grunt who experienced war from the front line

How accurate is this? Thats pretty much my understanding the man

I do know he fabricated his story of Jesse Ventura in his book, but he did get rid of many shitskins over many moons. Hard to tell. Ventura has gone off the deep end lately, lives in mexico and criticizes anyone who isn't a purist libertarian. Hilarious.
Hard to say. Better to let sleeping dogs lie.

was in close combat fire fights as well

Dis is a good goy!

meant to reply to OP

Change it to
>get shot in the back by a PTSD suffering AND schizophrenic grunt who experienced war from the front line and was given a gun by Kyle after being ignored by the VA and having to listen to Kyle bragging on the way to the range.

>>gets shot in the back by a troubled grunt who experienced war from the front line
No the guy that shot him was a POG, addict who wanted to steal his truck

You'd feel the same way if you had to sit and listen to a Texan for an hour in an enclosed space.

Apparently the movie was pretty exaggerated. Also can we stop with the Iraq war propaganda already? It was fucking over and everyone agreed it was a mistake by the time this movie was made.

This thread is boring. Let me summon the spirit of the greatest sniper ever.

- it is i Chris Kyle posting from the grave. as Chris Kyle.
>I remember it like it was yesterday. You know Katrina? whenever that was.President Bush has a meeting with the Pentagon about how to stop to flooding from looting all of Louisiana and the Pentagon said that they had the man and that man was me Chris Kyle. Then there I was Chris Kyle being dropped in by Blackhawk to the roof of the Super Bowl to restore order and safety to the city of New Orleans. I took up position looking over the entire city with my scope, making sure not to silhouette myself, that is when I spotted a group of men looting. I shot them. Word got out that Chris Kyle was there to restore order in the city. I know because I'm Chris Kyle.

>There I was in Iraq during my time in Iraq. Got word that terrorist were killing my friends and their friends in one of the bases in Iraq that we had in Iraq. Decided Chris Kyle had enough and I agreed to put an end to it the only way I knew how. I took a box of MREs to a poor village near the base and whispered into the wind that anybody who comes near this box of MREs or comes to collect the bodies of the people who go near MREs are terrorists. The Wind carried the message to far corners of Mesopotamia so they got their warning and that is how I became America's Top Sniper Chris Kyle.

>So there i was in russia when i chris kyle decided to single handedly take out a group of rogue kgb agents trying to start a new cold war. So i took them out one by one with nothing but an empty can of folgers coffee and a rolled up times magazine from the 1980's. Before i killed each one i told them chris kyle is the one who sent you to commie hell

>One day at night I pulled into a Gas Station to buy Gas. As I was exiting my vehicle like you would to buy gas two men approached me demanding my vehicle and my money or they would kill me. My first thought was how do you not know it is me Chris Kyle, the second thought was GO TIME! I yelled the second thought as drew my weapon and proceeded to double tap both the assailants in the same fashion as I taught special forces to do. Suddenly The Police appeared asking me what happened, and I said don't worry I'm Chris Kyle and they should call the Pentagon, and then they did call the Pentagon, and the Pentagon said not to worry he is Chris Kyle. they shook my hand for a job well done and said I was a real hero, I said I know but they are heroes too but I'm Chris Kyle, then I went home.

> So i chris kyle was personally asked by the THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to go to Peru to investigate ancient Incan vampires
> upon my arrival to the ancient city of machu pichu i chris kyle discovered it was crawling with not just vampires but nazi zombies
> so using the ancient secret techniques of Hamon developed by the Navy Seals i chris kyle stopped their plans to kill jesus again

>So there I was on the phone with the Pentagon. "We need you in Iraq again Chris Kyle but this time its serious." so I stepped outside and was in Iraq the hot desert air heating the air around me, Chris Kyle. This time it was serious and I take the life of Chris Kyles men seriously so setting up in my position of overwatches looked upon the entirety of Pakistan and cried out in the hot desert air "Not my men!"

>After Chris Kyle's carrers as America Greatest Sniper Chris Kyle came to an end I decided I would give back. A lot of guys came back from Iraq and Afghanistan messed up and I needed to help them the only way Chris Kyle knew how. By shooting things. Some want to talk but just call them a pussy enough times and they get over it right now. Like this pussy right here. Yeah I know you saw some shit, that's great but I'm Chris Kyle and I saw shit in my scope. you know home many terrorists I killed that look like children? like 56 dude. 56 confirmed small terrorist kills. and I'm fine. now stop being a pussy faggot and take this gun and aim it at those targets.The targets faggot, not me Chris Ky...

He was a glorified murderer. Delusional, thinking he was somehow making a difference by going into battle for his corporate masters and the corrupt U.S. government. He was also a liar who thought it would be cool to lie about punching Jesse Ventura and stopping a robbery.

Sucks that he got killed, but he should still be called out for being an asshole.

They even further "Hollywooded" the story up, so its kind of a mess. The story is about as fake as that baby he was holding in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRCThPvHtiI

Just goes to show that we suck military cock way too much.

this, except
>American hero
is redundant

The movie was a little hyperbolic, but nonetheless excellent.

He was a true American faggot. Hathcock is the hero.

Say what you want about his motives but he sure did give Serbs a run for their money in the kebab removal business.

only good thing posted by a Romanian to date.

>flying on tax dollars to kill goat herders who can't even find America on a map in the name of stopping 'terrorism' which nobody has explained yet

>hero

Heroes protect the land they're in from danger, they don't fly 7000 miles to kill literal cave dwellers who don't even know you.

How are Americans dumb enough to lap this shit up?

It's not quite that black and white

He was a good republican goy that succumbed to his own narcissism and embellished his own resume.
Eventually he tried to do good and got killed by some addict.

I probably stole that.

>this

Americans deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq are not protecting you from anything. They're there to secure mining and drilling operations.

He sucked 1,001 dicks?

>We ruled the world once

I like you, you're funny. You free on Friday?

nice dubs my man

Even with that in mind it's worth the watch
Think of it as a completely fictional story then
Way better than most war movies that have been put out