You're given the power to permanently alter the minds and/or bodies of every breeding-aged woman on the planet

You're given the power to permanently alter the minds and/or bodies of every breeding-aged woman on the planet.

How do you first abuse this power?

Attached: 61751038_0c8a142d883a9bbcaa638a21ffbd2687.gif (700x396, 1.91M)

probably rape my sister for the lulz

Then I turn your sister into a helpless, living onahole (along with every other female on the planet)

Attached: 1458577867283.gif (417x414, 283K)

Sudden breast expansion and spontaneous, explosive and uncontrollable lactation in all women sounds like a good start, especially if it's somehow communicated to women that it IS just a first step and that some random dude now has complete control over their bodies....

Attached: 1461628175783.gif (550x700, 173K)

Attached: 1468116206401.gif (218x208, 1.75M)

Attached: 1506404188612.jpg (600x1000, 120K)

I give them all an appreciation for hard work, and loyalty, and the desire to accomplish goals, and make their own way in life, with a natural distaste for receiving help from others. Finally, I would set their default response to stress, and conflict, as a calm reflection of empirical data, the use of rational thought, and the practice of patience, to subvert their natural emotional neurosis. And they would all have perfectly proportioned T&A.

Attached: 1518038870881.jpg (578x280, 25K)

I sometimes wish that women would be secretly reprogrammed to have to suck any naked dick they see, or obey any command made of them by a male.

Women wouldn't be completely reprogrammed to like it or anything, though - if anything, half the appeal would be seeing women freaking out as their bodies coast into blowjob autopilot mode the moment someone exposes their dick in public, even as every woman is freaking out and trying to keep themselves from crawling to that dick on all fours....

Attached: 1489348129285.jpg (640x640, 49K)

I would love to see your face when I show my naked dick to your mom.
She can't stop herself
You can't stop her either
You like the way your mom sucks dick guy?
(In real life your mom as definitely sucked a dick. I'm just letting you know, she probably kissed you when you were a kid with lips fresh off a dick.)
Now get that image of your mom with a dick in her mouth out of your head pervert.

...this...hashtag dumb cunts gonna cunt

i fucking love yondemasu yo azazel-san

Attached: Azazels_Dream.jpg (1280x717, 182K)

>breeding-aged

Specify

so about the age, now that it is possible to bear children almost any age a sweet 9yo would be ok right?

Fuck, I'll take that if I can turn a public park into my own personal harem just by giving the tip of my dick some fresh air.

Attached: 1459990385312.gif (380x209, 484K)

I guess technically that would involve most women between the ages of, like, 12 and 45, with plenty of edge cases, sure.

A virus is released that not only slowly causes massive & humiliating breast expansion and lactation in all breeding-aged women, but also causes every woman to develop a split personality, Jekyll & Hyde-style.

This other personality is just like the victim's prime personality, but with one major change: she desperately wants to be treated like livestock and will offer her body (particularly her tits) and the milk she makes to any man nearby.

It takes a few days for these personalities to begin to assert themselves (pretty much in tandem with the unwanted hucow physical changes in every woman), but as time goes on, every woman finds herself being taken over by her docile "cow" personality more often and for longer stretches of time, until the prime personality is at risk of being completely subsumed by the willing "cow" personality.

Mostly I just want to see how feminists, queer women and strong-willed independent women in general struggle with not only the crippling physical changes, but a split in their personalities inflicted upon them by a man that causes them to wake up in all sorts of humiliating situations that their "cow" personalities have gotten them into...

Attached: carter cow.jpg (3328x4992, 1.95M)

I sometimes think about what it would be like if truly inhuman aliens show up (like, they'd just be a mass of rapey tentacles or something) and take over the Earth in a 6-hour war or something where all but the few men who decided to submit with the aliens (and/or maybe even helped the aliens invade in the first place?) survive.

The aliens just go around capturing planets and stealing away/raiding the reproductive parts of whatever sentient societies they find, and human women are no exception. Within a week, every human female on the planet has been processed and is either being used as pets and entertainment by the aliens, or are being used in horrific breeding experiments by the aliens.

Really, the bigger question is whether or not the aliens just set up shop on Earth, or just steal away the entire female population to fuck with on a single giant breeding ship (at which point they aliens wouldn't have even needed to invade Earth or even kill any guys, they could've just beamed the entire female population away in the blink of an eye and left us guys behind to stew in our woman-less misery).

Attached: 1463378169899.jpg (3000x2400, 1.6M)

Attached: 1502774042186.gif (455x679, 211K)

Genghis Khan 2.0

Make all of them good looking so there is enough for everyone

>How do you first abuse this power?
fatties and leftists drown themselves and highleg bikinis become popular.

When women hit puberty, their skin starts becoming more and more sensitive over time, to the point where putting clothes on in the morning stimulates them as much as having rough sex.

Women start wearing less and less clothes to try to avoid it but with no limit to how much the sensitivity grows they can't help what their bodies now crave. Also they become immune to STDs because fuck yea i'm god.

I make it so they have to fact-check everything they believe.

I see you've got good taste

put them out of their fucking misery

Go out in public and get my harem make any girls obey me without question giving their undying love and loyalty to me and me alone

Attached: image.jpg (228x221, 13K)

amazing

wrong thread ya fucko

Its simple if you control the sexyou control the power i will use the women as proxies to get my way with world leaders i will use them to get the rosswell fortune i will use them to solidify my power as emperor and when i am finished i will breed with the most beautiful and strong while i make the weak fight for sport