3x3 4x4 5x5 last.fm

old is dead new bread
nsfcd.com/lastfm/

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfcd.com/lastfm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

+London Calling

I'm completely annihilating the Tapmusic server right now. Rebuilding from scratch. Something is wrong with it, and I think it just needs a new start. Nothing is lost, but it'll be down for a while. If it persists, I'm just switching hosts.

Until I get it back up though, nsfcd.com/lastfm will have to do, even though it's not as crisp.

Listen to The Soft Boys - Underwater Moonlight and The Wedding Present - George Best

+++For London Calling even though I've not heard it all at once to make up for all the people that get so angry over it.
++Pre-bad Foxygen, High Land Hard Rain, Orange Juice, Suburbs
~Later Strokes

Thanks, George Best is one of my favs

If you liked Plantasia, yml Masayoshi Takanaka - An Insatiable High

++Suede, Black Monk Time
Teenage Fanclub - Grand Prix

+Lil Ugly Mane, DIJ, Plantasia, Betwetter, John Maus, Sabbath
Rec: ROME - Masse Mensch Material

Clash, Thee Oh Sees, Therapy?, Fugazi
Rec: Morphine - Cure for Pain

thank you for making and fixing tapmusic :)

well...

:)

+orange juice, swirlies, meters, aztec camera, the strokes
-radio department, OCs, foxygen
Listen to Rangers, Japan, The Associates
Thank you for making tapmusic and your commitment to it
Downloading that softboys album right now
+danny brown, presidents of US
How's that john maus album? How's big moe? And HOLY SHIT I had no idea that picture with the test tubes was album artwork! I found it randomly on a different board and downloaded it bc I thought it looked cool. Its been my phone wallpaper for months and I didnt even know what it was
I love Dan the Automator but god d*** do I hate handsome boy modeling school
I liked Narkopop, should I listen to other releases by Gas? Any other recs for me?
Hey pop
U like Duran Duran or HAIM?

New Maus album was good, only gave it one listen so i don’t really have any in depth opinions on it. More of the ideas he explored on We Must Become
Big Moe is amazing. On fast track to becoming one of my all time favorite rap albums. The production, flows and punchlines are all top tier. And Moes singsongy rapping is godly

Have you heard Rina Sawayama EP's? Probably my favorite pop record of this year

Thank you for making tapmusic and your commitment to it
heyy

inb4 entry level pleb

Ever heard of Pavement? They're a good altrock band, same channel as Beck from that era and The Sonics.

Molested - Blod Draum

+Danny Brown, Lil Ugly Mane, Zappa, Big Moe, Guerilla Toss
Good taste
+Velvet Underground

+xiu xiu

Bjork, NMH, the mountain goats (I'm seeing them on Saturday, pumped as hell desu)

Hehe yeah Pavement is a classic. I like their song cut your hair. I still need to listen to Stephen Malkmus's country album.
Kanye West - Late Registration
Guerilla Toss - GT Ultra
Damn, maybe I'll download it right now. I was looking at the album on wikipedia earlier today but decided against dowloading it but maybe I will now. On another note guerilla note is f*cking sick holy sh*t

You're welcome! I want to provide the best experience that I can, and the server going down every 10 minutes wasn't great. I upgraded a lot of the software on there too, so it should be better overall.

hows that starfucker album? i like there first few a lot but havent got around to listening to this yet

nice, you should give butthole surfers a go

think i mightve recd this to you before but Limelite EP - Cowgirl clue

try the new Benjamin Clementine album

strictly personal - beefheart

++old beck
ever hear one foot in the grave? probably my favourite beck album

What's your second to last album?
Haha I don't remember liking One Foot In the Grave, but its been years since I listened to it. I've give it a relisten. My favorite Beck album is Western Harvest Field by Moonlight. I love old Beck though
youre a good man

also Discovery by Daft Punk

my mistake

second to last album is Gold by Enjoy, pretty cool mix of like pop, garage, punk, lofi, etc - think the version ive been listening to only exists on spotify and maybe other streaming apps
i think western harvest field is the only beck project i havent listened to the whole way through, ill be sure to check it out

+Being No One, Going Nowhere
+London Calling

+XXX
+Mista Thug Isolation
+Doppelganger
+Most of this
+Most of this
+Is This It
+Drunk
+Madvillainy
+BBNG2
Not OP, but starfucker is like pop music for people who don't like pop. Worth a listen
+Both Trav
+Konnichiwa (Check that spelling btw)
+Yung Lean (exited for Toronto show)
+$uicideboys$
+Doomsday
+TPAB
+Imperial
+Low End Theory
+Songs For The Deaf
+Fresh Fruit

It's comfy, not terribly memorable but some nice grooves. Worth a listen if you enjoyed the first two. Which Grateful Dead should I check out next? enjoyed Europe 72

Nice old skool pop punk, rec Cigar - Speed Is Relative

We've got two of these threads up right now, gonna go ahead and post in both.

Contrib(you)te