SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE MOTHER FUCKING PREQUELS BITCH

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE MOTHER FUCKING PREQUELS BITCH

Attached: 137552E5-5D3F-4039-82A1-D9D3B7867032.jpg (1886x984, 182K)

It was a movie?

I actually liked some of the characters and the movies felt like an adventure. Plus it was nice to see in a movie people talking about destiny and feeling so self assure, but getting screwed over by it.

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT JAR JAR BINKS

The plot by the emperor to manipulate the senate was pretty amazing.

It needed a defined hero for all three movies, a defined villain with Vader eventually usurping them. Last movie would be Vader. Pure Vader.

Jango Fett was cool.

As much as people hate midichloriens I heard a really good explanation for them being in the movie.

Annakin was too old to be a Jedi, but he had a whole lot of potential and so the council caves. The midichloriens give us a logical reason for them accepting Annakin for training because there is this concrete proof of his potential.

Imagine how bad it would be if the reason was they just think he might have potential instead of them making a tough decision based on the evidence they have.

I mean they didnt TOTALLY ruin the careers of every actor involved in them?

I liked the brown rollin robots with the shields. Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

At least they kept with canon, unlike whatever the fuck Disney is doing now.

The pod race was pretty cool when I watched it in the theater as a lil boy.

The pod racing games are awesome

That double lightsaber fight was great. You now have the theme stuck in your head.

Something nice about the prequels.

HES THE STRONGEST JEDI TO EVER LIVE

They were better than anything Disney has come up with except maybe Rogue One.

Darth Maul was fucking cool. There was going to be a 3rd person game playing him, more backstory, double lightsaber fighting, etc. Was pretty far in development. Disney shitcanned it like 1313, battlefront 3, kotor 3 and a bunch of actually good and decent star wars themed games.

Disney gave EA a monopoly and they got what they deserved.

You spelt sith wrong

-The Music was great in all of them
-Some characters were actually very good like Obi-wan, the Chancellor, Mace Windu etc
-I actually enjoyed most of the battle scenes

Obi wan was the best and one of the characters I remember liking as a kid, but still resonates with me as an adult.

I unironically like them, all of them, I even think JarJarFuckingBinks is funny.

and guess what? I like TFA and TLJ too, and I fucking loved Rogue One. I'm looking forward to seeing Solo.

there
done
NEXT

this

Opinion discarded

Next

they were better than the disney wars

quaigon was decent, and I would have banged padme too.

they gave people a job for a certain amount of time

you know what I also, unironically liked? Hayden Christensen's acting.

I could write an essay on why, but no one would read it because they'd be too busy going full reee on auto-sperg.

Maul is probably one of the better 'villains' in the movies. He deserved more screen time. The Choreography in the double saber scenes were fantastic.

Natalie Portman is hot.

This is what I call pod racing.

lol no
here:

give me a little bit of why you think he's good, I wold love to read.

Attached: shitposting.jpg (500x329, 34K)

No you don't understand I genuinely like all prequels but you like these new cancerous movies. That is what's unacceptable.

The movies gave us a very good portrayal of the Jedi and the mistakes they make are believable for an organization that had long since passed it's glory days.

the sequels made e realize that the prequels were not so bad

PRO:
-complex scenario
-new lore that doesn't completely throw the star wars universe to trash
-scenario was believable and coherent and respected the original episodes
-palpatine was fucking awesome
-dooku was not bad

CON:
-not dark enough, the violence was kinda soft
-jar jarbinks
-all the lightsaber twirling was fucking retarded
-too much childish shit and funny droids
-episode 2, which was 80% garbage
-darth maul was a huge disappointement
-too much CGi and not enough real sets and puppets

I don't know about not dark enough. George had the balls to make it clear Anakin killed those kids.

But I agree more real props would have been nice. I saw the Star Wars exhibition when it came to my city and I felt like a child again looking at all these amazing props and sculpts up close.

I'm wondering if any kids growing up with these movies will get the same experience.

General Grievous. That is all.

forgot:
CON
THE FUCKING MIDI-CHLORIANS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tl;dr

I like his stiff, almost robotic, acting -it goes very well with how I always imagined Darth Vader as he was, before he became a sith. Someone who's always trying to control himself, do right because he knows what is right, but has a darkness and a fire within that eventually is bound to consume him.
everybody was trying to one-up each other on hating the prequels the most back when they aired, now.. they're suddenly becoming kinda kosher, almost redeemed, whilst everyone is trying to one-up each other on hating the new trilogy. It's a fad, like back a few years when everyone was arguing about hating Bono before it became a thing etc.

a few years from now, people will semi-ironically-but-actually-unironically like and enjoy the new trilogy.

I used to hate them, but over time they don't bother me now, and it explains how force sensitivity is an inherited trait.

My problem with the new movies is not that I hate them, because they are pretty bland and can't invoke that emotion. They are just treading the same water and giving us these stoic bland heroes.

jar jar had a nigger in him!

Attached: why the long face.jpg (720x960, 162K)

many interesting environments and characters.
the prequels made shit feel like there was huge galactic scale stuff happening and what you were seeing was a tiny piece. Like the dune universe. even the main characters were only playing a tiny part. The more complex the universe gets and the smaller part each character plays the more interesting a story. Look at Game of thrones for example, which has popularised this kind of complex story telling. Hollywood needs to learn.

All the latest movies only tell a tiny story with all the most important people in the universe getting together to talk/fight so it kinda feels bland to me.

Rogue one was fucking awesome though.

oh, well... that is a matter of taste and shit.

YOU HAVE NO TASTE REEEEEEEEE

Actually a nice story arc. Maybe a little too much focus on the politics and Jar Jar was a mistake. Some parts were kinfs overacted but I thought Anakin's character was well played: a juvenile, whiny brat that you are supposed to hate and know grows up to be a sith edgelord. The whole thing seems like it was based off a play or opera rather than an original script.

BLACKED

Attached: 5qefxvejqqyy.jpg (513x305, 27K)

Revenge of the Sith was better than The Last Jedi.

We all know that episode 3 is the 2nd best star wars movie made