Please help

Please help.

Trudeau is hilarious. I hope he stays PM of Canada for the next 50 years.

If you help your allies, you lose.

this

Guys its not funny anymore. Our country is dying.

lol good
rot in hell cucks

It's good to see Canada come out of the closet.

You weren't fooling anyone, you know.

Please for the love of god get Harper back in the office.

It's already doomed user.

Move out into the wilderness. Leave society.

>Whiny Cuckservative Thread: Episode 200+ (lost count)

Kek

Looks like the only hope of the Canadians is to illegally immigrate to the US. If you don't want to leave your god forsaken cold environment, just flee to Alaska. Winter is coming

Yes let it die, there's a girl in Ontario i wouldn't mind saving but other than that let it all die

>50 years

That is a funny thought

top cuck

He's hot

fellow canacuck here dont worry i want to an hero my self also

Can we come to the States?

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Why don't we have such a good leader like Trudeau here in Russia?

pls help us

How is Canada these days? I am thinking of moving there.

they are the new sweden

thanks canada really started to get hard being this cucked for years, finally someone takes the job from us

I would rather have an illegal Canadian here than a Mexican.

I don't know how easy it is to cross through the border, but I imagine it's pretty easy.

Canada just needs a good terrorist attack.

Wheres the FLQ when ya need em eh?

kebab removers are welcome

they stopped caring because the goverment cucked itself and made everything french
in Canada terrorism works

she's probably been raped
nothing more you can do bruh

M8 its not rape, its part of their culture and we cant take that away from them

Evalion?

Shame. A terrorist attack seems to give conservative governments power for decade or so.

ITT: Leafs that wanna MAGA so bad.

I hope you all can know how it feels to be a burger one day. I hope Donald purchases you and names you Lil' Leafville, gives your taco bells cheesy fiesta potatoes instead of those lameass fries. I shall pray for you all.

How does it feel? To be fair, the world already kind of viewed you as pussies. Imagine being at the top, then somehow they put a Muslim in office and the country turns to shitskins on a pedestal.

We had the ring, and now we have dog shit. You were always like cat shit, so it's no biggie.

Smell that Muslim shit.

if The Don wants us, he'll have to fight for it

FPBP

That's harsh. I wouldn't wish this on any state, other than Israel.

No

only if you are a black firefighter

Chief Leaf must be stopped

You idiots elected him.
I was happy with Harper or another person who was better qualified but nope. You faggots elected a drama teacher to lead you.

-
It feels awful, user. I want to love and fight for the place I call home and for the people of my country but there is nothing left. SJW's actually managed to ruin an entire country. Children are indoctrinated at school and free speech is essentially gone.

Wouldn't say we are Sweden level cucked yet. Trudeau will most likely get us there though.

trumpire, please annex us

We would annex you, but some of us don't want tons of additional Democratic voters.

>5 seconds apart

dank

We need another ford

Annex? Did I heard someone seeks annexation?

this

please just take over canada.

please no.

I can't help but laugh. America is about to elect the biggest Alpha male on the planet and Canada...well they elected somebody gayer than Richard Simmons.

Chief Leaf gives the grief

Gay sounds so much better in its native French Canadian language.