DUDE nazis are bad lmao

>DUDE nazis are bad lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nazis are bad though.
They mass murdered 300.000 jews between 1939 and 1945. Forced them to work and kept them locked while waiting for the USSR to surrender.

Top kek.

Except the nazis helped them.

>300.000 jews between 1939 and 1945
I see what you did there.

DUDE NAZIS ARE GOOD LMAO

>300,000 Jews
>European education

He murdered 6-10 million. Read some history.

DUDE

NAZIS

LMAO

Imogen joined the nazis because she was about to get raped by "not precisely white men".

Also they were doing heroin because they couldn't trust blacks heroin.

They were the good guys.

The Nazis could've been literally any kind of organized crime ring and the plot would be the same. It's not like they were attacking the main characters just for being Jews, it was all about keeping their drug operation from being discovered. The whole skinhead thing just added some "local color" to the movie. Stop being SUCH a fucking faggot.

OYYYY VEEEYYYY!

If you want to out yourself as some skinhead moron, then be my guest.

6 million is a conservative estimate, but you neo-nazi hitler dick-suckers can't be bothered to do any reading beyond Sup Forums

Red Cross numbers say otherwise.

the fact that you believe what some historians said, without witnessing this for yourself, shows how much of a cuck you are

>skinhead
It's not the 80s anymore.

"NIGGER DOPE" - Patrick Stewart

When did Sup Forums become the new Sup Forums? Not Jewish but I still can't turn a blind eye to the anti-Semitism expressed in every 3 out of 5 threads

The fact that they were Nazis didn't even have anything to do with the movie. It was all about keeping a drug operation under wraps.

They could have been any political group and the story would remain almost identical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

Kys

trash movie. Not for the stupid reason you stated of course.

Seriously though stop making threads about it.

The nazis in the movie were a bunch of stupid fucks though.

Lol my favorite fallacy.

there's no way 6 billion jews died during ww2. there's never been 6 billion jews on earth anyways

>the fact that you believe what independent experts after investigating all the copious evidence, without witnessing this for yourself, shows how much of a cuck you are

Never change Sup Forums

You guys have to watch Anthropoid to understand why nazis where the bad guys, forget the holocaust, what they did to Europe was even worse

>Also they were doing heroin because they couldn't trust blacks heroin

They tried to poison werm and his boys with bad heroin.

>Implying that was the point of this movie
You are a fucking retard

Yeah I'm not really sure what the point of them being neonazis was.

>yfw NAZI PUNKS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

I think it's down to 30 000 jews now

is everyone on this board 15?

Awful flick, stop giving it so much attention

Does there have to be a point though? Not everything in movies are meant as a political statement.

Falling for war propaganda

>yfw arm scene

>the aryan nation would never hurt anyone and they're just like my friends on my anime image board!

lol

brutal

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0

watch the movie user, it's good

Nazis were actually funded by American industrialist top .01 percenters with its best interest in using the camps as slave labor for the great American Shadow Government.

Heres your (hugbox)

he is trying too hard