So what does Sup Forums puff on?

So what does Sup Forums puff on?

Attached: Snapchat-1734976519.jpg (1332x2560, 570K)

Love Padrons

Attached: rps20180311_222644.jpg (640x854, 98K)

Bump

ITT: faggots that like sucking on big brown dicks, just to feel it in their mouth

Wew lad

You probably vape you little pansy

Bump

I smoke a pipe. A great cigar is better than a pipe, but a great cigar is super-expensive, whereas I can get good (but not great) pipe tobacco relatively cheaply. On the other hand, a cheap cigar is like sucking chili farts from Satan's asshole.

I've had my share of cheap cigars. Pretty awful. Never really tried smoking from a pipe

The thing about pipe smoking is it's a contemplative and meditative experience. You have to develop a whole set of very specific skills for repairing, cleaning, packing, lighting, and smoking a pipe that occupies the fussy part of your brain that needs to fidget, leaving the rest of your thoughts placid and clear.

Plus you don't tend to get addicted to smoking a pipe, since it takes anywhere from 20 minutes to two hours to finish a bowl, and you get a single huge blast of nicotine which rings your bell, then nothing until the next time. It's not like cigarettes where you get a constant trickle of nicotine to habituate you. In the summer when smoking is convenient, I'll smoke two or even three bowls a day, but in the winter I put my pipes away for weeks or even months at a time without difficulty.

your dick gotem

1967 or nothing

well the rocky patel are okay, but 1967 padron are the best.

>occupies the fussy part of your brain
>fussy part
>pussy fart

Attached: fuk u.jpg (852x480, 124K)

what's your rotation? how many pipes do you have?

Padrons are nice.I like the 1926 series.

Damn, i can't find good cigars on my city. I only smoke cigaretts, and i usually Phillip Mortis or Richmond.

Had it a few times. A little too pricey for me. I enjoy the thousand series

The sun grown maduros were nice

My current stash. I'm with this company called greatclubs that sends me 5 different stogies a month from various places. They do alcohol too, so I just switched to the beer package and will be getting a random 12 pack every month now.

Attached: 'Gar Stash.jpg (640x480, 37K)

I shop on famoussmokeshop dot com
Huge selection and some good deals

Online seems to be the best choice when buying cigars.

Nice, how much does it cost a month?

Nigga whats all that gunk on the lid of your humidor

I have 40 or 50 pipes, none of them very expensive. I have a soft spot for old basket pipes, the plain, workaday pipes which would have been sold on the counter at a barber shop or general store. Honest, inexpensive, blue collar pipes without any fancy carving. I love the fact that someone enjoyed them for 50 or 60 years before dying and passing them on to me to enjoy for a lifetime before I, too, pass them on to someone else.

My rotation includes McLelland Blue Mountain (I love the distinctive ketchup tang McLelland tobaccos always have), Dunhill 965, McConnell Scottish Cake, and Escudo Navy Deluxe. I also make my own from organic, flue-cured red virginia mixed with a little bit of Turkish for spice.

I very occasionally indulge in Frog Morton on the Town. It's not an everyday smoke, since it's like smoking a bubble bath, but it's a light, refreshing smoke on a lazy, hot Saturday in summer.

I have a glass top humidor. Read up and said they are horrible about leaking humidity out. Got some sealant and put it all around the edge of the glass so my humidity levels are fine now.

ya you know McClelland's going out of business

I really dig their 2015 VaPer and Blackwoods Flake...never could get into the FM blends but then again English is not my main...

Would love to try some authentic Cohibas but the damn embargo prevents that

Older baskets like Kaywoodies and Grabows? Or more eclectic gatherings?

I hadn't heard that. Not surprising, though. So few people smoke pipes any more that the few manufacturers who survive do it by buying up the lines of other companies. It's why I started making my own.

eh I've had Cuban and Dominican etc. measure up nicely. The older cuban varietals have all been transplanted to other (legal) climes, and the old-school methodology (e.g., rolling, packing, etc.) has all transferred to other areas as well.

ya right about that ketchup tang tho...they're 5100 red va bulk is tangy as all get out and a good blender, too

with the amount of trap threads these days i would say most od /b puffs on cock

I guess it's just a forbidden fruit kind of thing. Americans who have had them like to brag about them blah blah "its good, but it's not a Cuban". Smug assholes.

>how much does it cost a month?
31 bucks + tax
I've been smoking cigars since I was about 9 or 10, so it's worth it to me

9 or 10? Damn you started early.

dick

Coincidentally,
Just finished.
A glorious night on the sundeck with one two of my favorites.
A commitment to an hour of relaxation and contemplation.
A gift to myself from profit form Litecoin.

Attached: LITECOIN_12_11_17.jpg (1800x1350, 1.77M)

Oh, I have my Falcons and Longchamps, but my affection is for the non-branded ones, the real basket pipes which would have sold for 50 cents apiece, mounted on a piece of cardboard. Perfectly good smokers, but plain and honest.

The ketchup flavour is from their fermentation. If they're going out of business, that's the main thing I'll miss. No one else ferments their tobacco like they do.

tobacco is disgusting a doesn't even feel that great. Smoke some weed instead.

Attached: reefer pepe.jpg (1200x790, 50K)

Great cigar.

If you think tobacco is disgusting, you've never had good tobacco. A Monte Cristo is like smoking chocolate and silk.

Attached: 169705.jpg (392x400, 25K)

Found the guy who inhales cigar smoke

Who says you can't like both?

ive always had a problem with not inhaling smoke. it seems to be an automatic response

Thanks.
Nice to see someone mature in the tread.
Here's a few more from the "ready to smoke" humidor.

Attached: Blessings_1.jpg (800x600, 457K)

I had that problem when I first started out. The sickness I got from it was enough to get me to avoid it.

Smoke something like University Flake. That'll cure you of inhaling in a hurry while you're puking out your colon. Worst night of my life was spent curled around the toilet after indulging a little too heavily in a big bowl of Irish Flake.

i smoke cigs mainly. So it would have to be a total retraining of my brain to learn to enjoy them. that said they are WAY to expensive here (AUS) to casually buy

Thanks, anyway i'm latin american. Best choice i have is do a trip to a close city and buy them there, because if i buy them online i get fucked with costs and ship crap. Gl anons.

who inhales from a pipe? any noob can watch u tube for tips...which includes not inhaling.

Whatever I have available

Attached: IMG_20180312_003435.jpg (2048x1536, 410K)

Cop dick

Yeah, my dad would get me and my cousin cigars every year for the 4th of July for us to use as punks to light all of the high powered fireworks that my dads motorcycle mechanic smuggled across the border every year for his customers on the 4th. The only rule he ever gave us was never inhale the smoke, just puff on them to keep 'em lit and we abided by that rule. You shoulda seen some of the fireworks we got to set off man, there were mortars bigger than my head and bottle rockets taller than I was. Me and my cousin looked forward to the 4th all year long
Didn't mean to blog, was just reliving memories

I've been smoking pipes for more than 20 years. I don't need to "watch u tube" thanks. And I still occasionally sneak a lungful without thinking about it while I puff, hence the night of nicotine poisoning from being a little too aggressive with the Irish Flake.

Canadian classics

>Cohiba
That's a good'n. Got one in one of my boxes a few months back

That's a great story of how you got into cigars. Pretty unique and sounds like some great memories. I used to love messing with fireworks with my cousin on the 4th

Sorry to hear to that.

Fireworks are just a good time all around unless you're a moron, then you lost eyes/digits

That's why I still smoke them. Takes me back when I puff on one

TBH this is one of my favs.

Attached: Tabak-Especial-Robusto-Negra-www.cigarplace.biz-16.jpg (900x900, 68K)

lol ok gramps

There's a mom and pop shop of Cuban immigrants near me and they make their own right at the shop. I like to buy from them. Old man said he and his family use to have a farm in Cuba and then the communist took it over and paid them next to nothing for their work so they moved to the US.

What he means is he used to live high on the hog pimping his fellow Cubans to the Americanos until Castro put an end to Batista's death squads and he had to flee to avoid the repercussions of his actions.

holy shit. Great stuff. I am stuck on these bad boys.

>Pic related

Attached: My Father - Connecticut Robusto.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Shut up tankie

Attached: ayncaps.jpg (960x564, 77K)

but winter is the best time for a pipe

I smoke your average American cigarette but apparently OP enjoys big black penis-like things to suck on. Why don't you just swallow the whole thing or simply shove it up your ass since you're such a faggot?

Not when you live in Canada and have to smoke outside.

OP here. Appreciate the thread. I'm just about done.

Attached: rps20180312_000524.jpg (497x1024, 34K)

Players superkings

what size was that? 60?

Fuck Canada why are you even on Sup Forums this is for Americans only

Yes. The 7000 series

>Not when you live in Canada and have to smoke outside.

I've got my office. In winter it's nice and cozy. I sit by the fireplace and smoke a pipe or a cigar and just relax. I don't smoke in the rest of the house, but my office gets that incensy smell from the pipe and cigars.

damn. i cannot smoke something that big normally. How long was the smoke at least and hour and a half right?

Yeah I had to write an essay so I smoked it while I wrote so I had plenty of time for it.

oh yeah for sure. where you at? its gotta be cold. Shit i cannot wait to smoke outside at night time.

Houston Texas. Not cold at all here.

Bitch! I am in Ohio. Shit it could be 90 one day than 43 the next.

Too cold up there. Its 65 out here

yeah 65 there must be coat weather, shoot 65 here is shorts and hoodie weather. Imo the best weather.

i smoke these rarely. The Strength is too much for me sometimes, unless i am drinking.

Attached: Gurkha Ghost Shadow.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Also in Ohio. Fucking weather has been wild. What, two weeks ago it was in the 60's. Past couple of days, high 30s

yeah but next week its suppose to be 60 for a day. Cock sucking weather.... /;

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A LIE. FALSE NEWS. MAGA! REEEEE!

Attached: MAGA2.jpg (1231x930, 175K)