How is it possible for anyone to hate another solely based on race? (unless you are a sociopath}

How is it possible for anyone to hate another solely based on race? (unless you are a sociopath}

Attached: 1510663183828.jpg (900x584, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody was born hating
it had to be taught

Attached: 1501046873318.jpg (750x600, 47K)

If you believe you have a soul or believe in the Divine in anyway you KNOW it is wrong. Stop being sheep and think for yourself. Stop all this hate.

Attached: 1426649048603.jpg (600x400, 21K)

nobody wants to discuss serious issues because you know you are wrong. your conscious tells you that hate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, spiritual beliefs, is wrong.

That's Ozzy!

look race may exist on a scientific level but not like how you think I think
kek idk shit
fucking whitey

I find it difficult to hate someone based on race

It's VERY easy to hate people based on their country, though. I'm an American born latino living on a border town. EVERY Mexican that comes through is a self-entitled piece of shit that brings only misery

Every

Single

One.

>Litter the fuck out of parking lots
>Hold up lines trying to haggle
>come in with their unfixed piece of shit chihuahuas and pitbulls and lose track of them like irresponsible faggots
>Backyard breeding of their pets in general
>Created a stray population crisis so severe, the shelter has been killing over 100 animals per month for the past 5 years
>STILL up to 20 animals brought in daily what the fuck, not a single goddamn dent in the population

I would have no idea how you think user.

You've clearly never worked around mexicans or niggers.

Attached: axulwpsk0ri01.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Don't identify the bad behavior of individuals with an entire race. Look at all the white serial kkillers, but not all white people are serial killers. stereotyping is bad for the world.

I've worked closely with many races.

I'm not hating based on race.

I'm hating based on country. I'm shamelessly xenophobic.

lies, you're in my head
I'm paranoid as fuck

Attached: Brit_slut-1238813_26934058.jpg (3872x2592, 1.37M)

I don't HATE anyone I don't know personally.

I do, however, keep my hand a little closer to my handgun when I'm around niggers.
But that's just a knowledge of statistics.

Attached: stgn.jpg (756x672, 88K)

Attached: Truman_Capote-Never_trust_a_nigger_their_minds_and_hair_are_full_of_kinks_in_equal_measure.jpg (850x400, 56K)

other cultures can be strange. The problem with your co-workers is lack of education/information. Try kindly asking them not to drop their trash everywhere. I do understand you might get your ass kicked by some but others will listen. don't hate them, hate what they do and relize they have flaws just like you and i do. try reasoning. you could make it a better place.

The only people that trust niggers are ones stuffing social agenda.

fear has a grasp on you.

can you elaborate? social agenda?:

Do you really need for me to elaborate that which you already know? Social agenda, quotas in schools, sucking up to niggers, etc, etc, lyiing about the fact that niggers commit the most crimes, wtf are you stupid or something?

Ask the jews.

Attached: 1519368849184.jpg (749x717, 226K)

I don't go around making excuses for niggers.

Because with race, there are certain traits that naturally come with the race.
Stereotypes didnt just appear out of thin air.

Niggers smell, have low iq sell drugs and are poor
For example

Oh that's much better, blame everything on the jews instead of niggers. Some of you people are serious morons.

Culture vs race vs ethnicity really. It's more of a culture thing.

Saw Black Panther this afternoon.

A nigger family with three kids sits directly behind me. Their two toddlers immediately begin talking, running up and down the aisles and stomping. Their third child is so young it is in one of those baby carriers and cries intermittently throughout the movie. The parents would tell their kids to be quiet and they would for 2 minutes until they started up again. This continued for an hour. I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and watched it standing up behind the last row of seats for the rest of the movie. All the other races of people were behaved.

Niggers ruined a movie about Niggers.

That's why I HATE black people.

Did you learn that in sociology class?
That's that funniest thing on the planet, some stupid ass cunt professor who's never worked a day in his life projects his or her bullshit on others.

That shit is hilarious.

>niggers commit the most crimes,

they are targeted more often and sentenced more often and more harshjly. White people get off more often and don't get caught because the cops watch them less. so crimes committed are about the same. they are put under a magnifying glass and swatted down at every false move or get blamed for things they did not commit.

Do you believe in God at all? not the old fucker floating in the clouds but the soul and some type of divinity? If so you know you are wrong. otherwise you are a sociopath and a piece of human garbage.

neither do I

I'm not some mason jar leftist like you seem to believe.

No. I didn't learn this from some sociology class, because I've never had a sociology class. I study in a STEM field. I've worked with respectable "niggers" and I've also interacted with those scumbag niggers in poor neighbourhoods. Think about it: if your parents raise you as a piece of shit to society, and all your peers are also pieces of shit, what do you think you'll become? It's less of a racial thing.

what a shitty distorted outlook you have on the world. damn... what kind of shitholoe do you live in?

Stop making exuses for chimps.
You wont get away with it.

I've seen plenty of white kids behave exactly the same.

blame parenting, not race.

Yet another faggot pushing STEM shit, damn you obama / clinton fags are relentless.

what is your level of education? age? you sound like a 15yo that already knows everything.

You're really fooling yourself aren't you?
Do you really believe you're own bullshit?

None of your business, let's just say that I've gone further than you ever will.

It's funny you say that, because I was referring to Mexican visitors. The 3 coworkers I have that are from Mexico, however, are also pieces of shit who have cases being built on them for termination.

The only one who isn't a complete waste of life also has the nasty habit of copping an attitude when given instructions, though.

I know it feels good to preach this, but spend two decades living in this region and see if your opinion remains. The reality of the situation is ugly as fuck.

It is a statistical reality. many studies have been done. white people get away with tons of crimes and get softer sentences when they do get convicted. darker skinned people get harsher sentences for the same crimes and rarely get off unless you are a wealthy football star. OJ

Why do you think blacks are targeted by cops? Why do you think blacks are watched more by cops?

BECAUSE THEY COMMIT MOST CRIMES!!!!

They are 18% of the population and commit 50% of the murders in this country. These are facts. You saying crimes committed are the same? How can you possibly know this? You just pulled that out of thin air.

Blacks have absolutely ZERO accountability for their actions. They can do anything and blame it on "the system" or we were slaves or were oppressed.

Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit. The finest black advocates (see Coates) have tried to disprove the myth of the black criminal and have failed.

Tell me when whites behave exactly the same

Attached: niggersper100k.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

I doubt that.

18% I think it's 13%

>professor
>never worked a day in his life

I'm still trying to piece together the mental gymnastics you perform to conjure up this level of stupid.

>You're really fooling yourself aren't you?
>Do you really believe you're own bullshit?

Doubt what you want. I'm not here to prove myself to you.

It's true, they never have gotten out of school and worked for a real company.

I suppose you do live in a shithole

Either baiting or actually stupid.

Without my field there isn't any technology or infrastructure that is so valuable to your life. Or did you think I was talking about STEM cells HAHAHAH. Go to bed user, you can't be tired for your test on fractions tomorrow!

Fuck you, I get paid to write your life.

>mexican visitors

They're not visiting if they're living there.

you and I are looking at totally different studies. your statistics are biased buddy.

everywhere, all the time

Love you too

You have no idea what a sociopath mean do you?

It's like you just keep slapping away at your keyboard in hopes something intelligent will just fall into place.

you sure seem to be trying. i think you are trying to convince yourself.

"It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau."
~quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html
"And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008."
~bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

I certainly do.

Yea, those government statistics are real biased versus those you're looking at on CNN.

You must be right.

How easier to segregate friend from foe but just looking at them. It's not complicated. Remember, the easiest means to justifying inhumanity is to dehumanize those you fear or despise. So it's easy flowchart. You get "power" if you're "better" than others. You're not weighed down with all those bothersome moral or ethical anchors.

Show me your data that shows whites doing the same level of crime that blacks do.
Include your sources

Attached: 1475102612144.png (1740x1088, 212K)

I died following an accident and was brought back. I left my body and went somewhere. I saw where people that hate go and what happens to them. I also saw what happens to people that spread love. you people need to change your ways. YOU WILL DIE one day. EVERYONE DIES. and you WILL be held responsible for your words and actions. Karma is a bitch and she keeps receipts. you might forget but the Divine never forgets. Every moment of your life is "recorded" and will exist forever. you cannot fool the divine. you will pay a steep price for your behavior. you can change, it's up to you and no one else.

I think that we can both agree that you've never worked a day in your life and that you're full of shit.

I don't watch CNN

You really believe in that bullshit do you?
Have some fun in life.

Hahaha fuckin' CNN, the Hanoi Jane channel.

you want me to provide peer reviewed data to some dumbass user that will say it's fake news no matter what I put up? not wasting my time on you. keep on living in hate and fear and see where it gets you.

so you know all about me from a few sentences. you must be a wizard!

Do you need to hate everyone else's mothers to love your own?
How about your family?
How about your city?
How about your country?
How about your race?
At what point does loving your own kind become a hatred of other kinds?
And if you know that birds of a feather do better together, is it hatred to stick to your own and let others do the same?

If there is any race we might hate, it would be the one that has declared war on us, our country, our ideals, and our god.
I'm not talking about muslims, they are in fact fighting the same enemy that has declared war on all of us, the arrogant, hedonistic, satanic race that unlike all other civilised races has not let go of slavery, only refined it into a state where it goes unnoticed as it spreads world wide. A race that has control over our governments, our media, and our money.
We hate them because they see us as cattle, they are nothing but parasites that feed on the lifeblood of functioning societies until they drive them into the ground.

I think you know who I am talking about, but if not, lurk more newfag.

No doubt that both sides cherry pick data.

No doubt that blacks have higher crime rates.
Doubt on why.

While I think it has a lot to do about their socioeconomic situation, it also has a lot to do with what the community values (rapper wannabes, gang culture, etc) that influences shitty decisions like not being educated, drugs, crime, etc.

Hillary types are pretty easy to scope out.
Don't be daft.

Prior experience with other members of that race, ethnicity or group.
Ask leftists why they hate all conservatives and call them all Nazis regardless of whether or not they know them.

“Hating people just because of the color of their skin” is a Leftist meme.
We all know we hate others based on culture, lifestyle and/or socioeconomic background.

Leftists have to maintain the myth that not liking certain people is irrational stupidity _unless they’re white christian males of course.

>blah
>blah
>i dont have any sources so im going to say you wouldnt read them any way instead of putting up actual sources
>blah
>blah
^ This is you

Either put up or fuck off
>living in hate and fear
I dont live in hate. They create the negativity, they are the ones responsible with their actions for how they are treated.
I dont live in fear.If a nigger wants to be a nigger on me, i will gladly pull out my CCW (g23) and pop 3 bullets in his gut and watch as he bleeds out before the ambulance arrives

They're desperate scumbags.

Attached: aR316zQ_700bwp.webp.png (460x456, 178K)

>race?
Niggers are violent subhumans.

What would be more interesting would be to add economic factors to the numbers. That would even out the race issue. I would surmise that crime is committed far more often by people who are poor or from ghetto type environments because well, no one wants to be destitute or disadvantaged but a lot of people are.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

THIS THIS THIS

Welcome to the thread bro. I don't understand what is wrong with some of these people. hate is a choice and to live with so much hate. I can't imagine what hell they must be living in.

It's easy, they've been taught.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments.

I sure didn't vote for her if that is what you are implying.

Dubba dubs confirms it.
Sorry leftists, you’re desperate scumbags unless you can get triple trips or triple dubs.

because it is irrational stupidity, stupid!

just not wasting my time on some Fox loving red hat hater.

Murica!

Hispanics(19.4%) have just about the same amount of people below the poverty line in the USA. I dont see such issues as those of the blacks with the hispanics

sound like a sociopath to me. do you realize you have a defective brain that makes you think that way. you are a mistake.

I dont watch fox news, or any of its channels.

You are still avoiding the topic and not posing your sources.

I agree man. Maybe it's not them collectively that started this hate shit, but the "puppet masters" are mostly them and still constantly using hate every election cycle, every major event. So yes its the J___

if you have a soul, spread love not hate. hate leads only to more hate and destruction. love nurtures and grows. we can grow the world or destroy it. it is literally up to you.

Sure, don't hate an entire group based on one bad apple.
But what if there are two bad apples?
Still, not enough to judge them all.
What if a 16th of them are bad apples?
Well the majority is good.
How about half?
Well half of them are good, you shouldn't judge.
What if 15/16ths are bad apples?
Well I met a black guy who was very courteous and didn't grab his dick in my vicinity while mumbling about how he would rape me.
What if there are only a handful of good apples?
What if there are none?
What if every person of a group you know, knowing around 50, has been a backwards uncivilised urchin?
Would it be unfair to speculate that at least a majority of that group is the same?
Would it be unreasonable?

could have fooled me. I bet you have a red hat.

Who in their right mind ever claimed that niggers were rational?

I dont wear hats, its causes follicle damage