Depression thread

Depression thread.
Hope this week was better for you guys.

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

I feel for you OP

Better than what? Last week?

I really need to stop drinking

Attached: 1497238358482.jpg (1906x1072, 409K)

Not so much.
I was stupid and looked at my exs new bfs insta and saw 2 pics of her.
The good thing is hes a beta and is not in any photo.
I'm not even sure they're really together altho his insta says she is. her insta doesn't have him on it.

Anyways its the 2nd time i looked. I took it much better than last. She kind of lost her cuteness. She's, 19 now and i was with her when she was 15-17

Time heals all, friend. Been through that shit twice

Attached: IMG_0323.jpg (639x494, 46K)

Good soundtrack for you op, I hope to get better but I'm so isolated and depressed anons are my only human interaction

Attached: wp_ss_20180212_0002.png (480x728, 145K)

Better? Better than yesterday? Yesterweek? Yesteryear? Nothing improves you faggot you just exist while waiting to die. I wish happiness wasn't so elusive

I can't tell if my crush likes me and it's making me depressed that I can't share my feelings for her without me outright telling her.

I just did 1mg of Xanax earlier. Probably going to do another, it's much nicer than drinking. I'm still going to have to go back to drinking after this one next one though.

I wish I could find some Xanax in my town then perhaps I would be A little happier.

Its cheaper to go to your fucking doc and tell them you have anxiety problems then it is to get some hood rat custom pressed fentanyl pills

Temporarily.

GABAergics don't last. You'll always have to come down. GABAergics are the worst things to come off of, as they can kill you.

Get some fish oil and vitamin D. Look up Rhonda Patrick's video about it. Get off fucking Sup Forums.

I've been on xanax for 8 years.
2mg in the morning and 2mg at night.

>fish oil
Placebo and causes MASSIVE intestinal distress
>vitamin D
Even when you have "proper" levels of it in your system it still lacks any real gain

How are you doing, OP? I've been having a meh-ish week. I found out my dad is going to have some big money issues from now on and I still haven't received an answer from the place I'm gonna work at. Also, I read 'Emergence' today, that was a wild ride.

My depression gets so much worse when I browse Sup Forums. Dunno if it's a chicken or the egg type of thing

This user is right.
Hence why I am only limiting myself to another 1mg. This shit is borderline hard drugs. Not because it gets you super fucked, it's the kickback you gotta worry about. It makes you fucking mental if you do too many too often.

>it's the kickback you gotta worry about.
Literally nothing.

You've clearly never come off of a daily Xanax habit cold turkey.

Tell her. This life is only a one time deal and even if she doesn't, at least you had the balls.

been depressed since i was 11 when my mom died. 29 now. I'd like to say you get over it but you never do. I've been chronically depressed since, bouncing between addictions. I've seen therapists done ayahuasca, which has helped but now I'm just apathetic to the world. I've live a lot of amazing fun adventurous things in my life but when will this suffering end?

Attached: stowey.jpg (2048x1365, 804K)

Get on lithium, it will save your life.