Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNEeKAJQ-qY
youtube.com/watch?v=pqhwcDtE7vI
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Zx_q8OVcc
youtube.com/watch?v=I6cyKZZMFE0
youtube.com/watch?v=2ac7GnUUy80
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/ Rica Patin /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K-ON is already a shitty copy of a much better film.

Reminder that if you watch this little girl shit then you're a fucking queer.
Go back to

Oh my. You guys at Sup Forums for some reason hated Welcome to the NHK but like this faggot-tier anime.

Welcome to the NHK is garbage wish fulfillment for NEETs

youtube.com/watch?v=nNEeKAJQ-qY

It was first. And it's better.

But the girl aren't cute, therefore it's shit.

>wish fulfillment

No, it's making fun of wish fulfillment shows where a cute girl helps a loser for no reason. The girl who shows up out of nowhere to "save" him is actually a psychopath stalker who tries to manipulate him into committing suicide.

>I can only watch shows with cute girls doing cute things
That's why you're a queer and why modern anime panders to the lowest common denominator such as yourself.

That post was b8 you fucking autist.

Is K-on still a thing?

Bad trolling faggot.

Found the mature 16 year old video game enthusiast LOL

K-On is impossible to adapt into live action without losing its essence.

It's an adaptation of a seinen manga and aired in a late timeslot.

Anime does not pander and if you don't want to watch the 1-3 K-On-like or vaguely K-On-like shows per season you can just, you know, not watch them.

Also lowest common denominator doesn't mean what you think it does.

Why are there no animus about colleges? Why is it always schools?

Swedish K-ON is superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqhwcDtE7vI

Is Keion animekino?

The Japanese have a special fondness for high school.

This season there is a show set in college though (Long Riders).

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Zx_q8OVcc

Yes

>fondness for high school
It must fairly recent. I don't remember many Japanese films about high school from 1920 to 1990.

>bug-eyed moeshit
disgusting

There is no such thing as moeshit.

Or you could just watch the piece of art this piece of shit anti art cartoon aped.

There is a subset of shows that can be put under a single umbrella referred to as "moeshit" though.

Swing Girls came out before Linda Linda Linda. What now?

No there isn't.

What did KyoAni mean by this?

>K-On
>Yuru Yuri
>Kiniro Mosaic
>Love Live
>Lucky Star
All the same shit

K-on is the Japanese equivalent to mlp.

If GITS ends up succeeding (which it actually might since I can imagine Chinese eating this shit up depending on if it gets banned or not for "ghosts") there are a couple properties that I'd like to see live actions of:
Gundam 0079
Golden Boy
Mezzo Forte
Beck
and maybe Texhnolyze

Both scenes depict the same event in the same setting, so of course they are going to look somewhat similar.

No they aren't, and this is exactly why I keep saying that moeshit doesn't exist.

The " i have no talent so i'll ape something good" tactic. Commonly and heavily used by the japanese cartoon men with no talent

They literally copied certain shots, kek.

>Texhnolyze

That could actually work.

This is the "guilty by association" tactic. An assocation is manufactured between an anime (or anime in general) and something the audience doesn't like. Because the audience doesn't like that thing and it's associated with the anime, the anime takes on its qualities. You don't have to actually criticize the anime or even know anything about it, you just have to manufacture an assocation.

Again, it's the same event taking place in the same setting. There's nothing even interesting or special about those shots.

>Golden Boy

Now thats someone with taste.

>Gundam 0079
kek

>talking out of his asshole

Yeah you're one of those dragon dildo moe fags.

Shouldn't you be preaching about Snyder or something?

>talking out of his asshole
No I'm not.

>Yeah you're one of those dragon dildo moe fags.
Dragon dildos have no relation to moe.

>Shouldn't you be preaching about Snyder or something?
Snyder has no relation to moe either. Or K-On.

DUDE GITS LIVE ACTION LOOKS LIKE SHIT AND NOTHING LIKE THE MEME FLICK I LOVE WTF BUT HEY WHEN WILL THIS PIECE OF MEDIA THAT WILL TOTALLY BE WHAT I WANT AND NOT THE SAME THING I DONT WANT LIKE THE LIVE ACTION GITS BE MADE LMAO

What did they mean by this?

I think you're missing a few things.

What am I missing?

Oh look, it's the same fag that owns little girl anime dolls and sports out when you call him a weeb. Point at him and laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6cyKZZMFE0

This is a perfect analysis of moeshit.

I haven't mentioned anything about owning "little girl anime dolls," and you're the first person in the thread to say "weeb."

>Golden Boy

faithful to the manga? Then it will ends with that sex-slaves crazy city where the mistress pees in main protag's mouth.

Moe is subjective, as evidenced by the fact that the author of this video does not feel moe towards her.

>here's your popcorn, bro! Hope you don't mind I took a couple sips of your drink haha dude!

How adult people can enjoy this shows?
Who is target audience?

Fucking christ do they have no shame?

The manga ran in a seinen magazine, so the target audience is adult men and older teenagers. I have heard the anime was popular with female audiences as well. Probably the manga too.

See and

You're the same guy that hops in every single anime thread on Sup Forums and got BTFO in a KlK thread when it was confirmed you own little girl shit. It's easy to tell you're always the same guy because when someone rightfully calls you out on your terrible taste in anime you sperg out and claim moeshit doesn't exist when it is quite literally all the same, it's all little girls doing cute shit that panders to the lowest common denominator. Take your horrid taste back to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ac7GnUUy80

This is a show for ADULTS. Is Japan the most embarrassing country on the planet?

>See
What am I supposed to read from your inane babble? You're replying to multiple posts

>it was confirmed you own little girl shit
I don't own anything like that, so you are confusing me for someone else.

>terrible taste
Meme. Doesn't mean anything.

>moeshit doesn't exist when it is quite literally all the same
Moeshit doesn't exist so how can it all be the same?

>it's all little girls doing cute shit
They aren't little girls and they don't do "cute shit."

>panders
Pandering doesn't exist

>lowest common denominator
Doesn't mean what you think it does.

>Take your horrid taste back to Sup Forums.
I'm not from Sup Forums.

But there's no problem with Americans watching Game of Thrones and superhero movies and reality TV, right?

It's very easy to discern which parts of those posts are relevant to what you said.

the thing is these "serious" anime that gain popularity in the west are considered childish trash in japan
you, the american, only find them good because of the very slight "mature" theme
bebop/eva/miyazaki hayao are to japan what the frozen/croods/family guy is to america and viced-versa
manga is what is read by everyone, but even now the idea is growing that its only for teens and children

>the thing is these "serious" anime that gain popularity in the west are considered childish trash in japan
No they aren't.

>bebop/eva/miyazaki hayao are to japan what the frozen/croods/family guy is to america and viced-versa
No they aren't.

>manga is what is read by everyone, but even now the idea is growing that its only for teens and children
No it isn't.

And yes I know this is pasta, but the reason why people post them is because they can pretend they're just baiting when in fact they agree with what the pasta is saying.

How the fuck are you even defending this? You're going to sit there and say that those aren't little girls and that you actually derive enjoyment out of it? Do your family a favor and blow your brains out tonight, you're a fucking embarrassment.

>You're going to sit there and say that those aren't little girls
They are in high school. They are 16-18 years old.

>Do your family a favor and blow your brains out tonight, you're a fucking embarrassment.
No, you are.

See

See

Fuck you, it's cute

Please don't bully him. Hes actually mentally ill
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/ Rica Patin /
I don't know if you can find them but there are videos of him stalking female weebs

You normalfags are cancerous, fuck off.

I am not whoever it is that you think I am.

>I don't know if you can find them but there are videos of him stalking female weebs
what

Oh dear. BTFO again

See This is why Redditors are a problem.

You're on Sup Forums after the year of 2013 and I wouldn't doubt for a second you only just started posting here in the last 3 years too

You are a normalfag

Most people who hate anime on Sup Forums are newfag Redditors who came here because of "le altright" and didn't know this was a very anime-focused website.

Anime is trash thats's why people hate it
Movies and TV do it 10x better

In that case live action is trash too.

Was she autistic?

>not denying what I said was true
>that entire post too
This is adorable

I am an hero
or
Le train to Putan?

So why watch animation at all?

The one in the middle is applicable to underage retards.

You like anything Japanese, and you get called a weeb, it's fucking retarded behavior, fuck off.