Let the serpent into the garden, literally the devil

Doesn't chop the serpents head off

Gets mad when Eve is tricked by a literal diety
Wtf

look at adams nose..

wowza

its fine user.

Stay on topic.

Humanity only had one job: walk around naked and naming all the animals while chilling and taking care of them.

Oh and don't eat that fruit.

Then Eve fucking ate the fruit. She just fucked everything up. The simplest fucking thing. Did she take responsbility for it? Fucking. Nope.

Fucking "snake" made her do it.

The first thing man learned is women fuck up everything and don't take responsibility.

You sure!?

You sure about that!?

No other animals talking.

Its paradise. Everything is great.

What. The. Fuck. Was that snake doing there GOD?

>what is free will?

Uh. I dont know. What is it?

Sounds like a fucking cruel joke played by an evil God.

Well, he was a proto Jew

From what I understand/like to believe, the only thing God hasn't set in stone is what decisions we'll make. It's good to have choices, even if some of those are wrong ones. God recognized that volition is one of the cornerstones of a happy lifestyle and gave it to us. However, in doing so, he also gave us the ability to sin.

Of course, there's no way to really know until we fuck off to heaven.

>The Devil
>Diety
The Devil isn't a diety mate, he's the most powerful being God created. The highest ranking Angel.

fine he's a demi god u happy?

He's not a Demi-God either. He's just a very powerful Angel..

do you think God made us right before satan rebelion or much later?

"a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank."

i actually dont believe in any of this

>Offspring
Jesus is the true Son of God, not Lucifer. Mate are you even a Christian or are you curious about this topic?

ah you fucked up

Curious about the topic bruv. seems to have some serious plot holes.

Why

cus your soul isnt save and that's what matters, Christ is the only one can save you

Ah I see. I recommend you have a read of the King James Bible and listen to some audio files then.

I literally don't have the patience to do that

You mustn't be very interested then.. how about you try watching some videos?

Why did god give me the free will to not believe him when he could have just made me believe him and i would be saved?

na its actually not that big a deal to me your right

Well I wont judge, that's not my job. God bless you user. Gbye.

aren't you suppose to try to convert me tho?

God put us in earth to test our will and faith
some people don't see the distractions, others stay in the world

Nah I'm not a radical, I don't like putting my religion in everyone's face. If there is in fact a God, he will judge me on whether I did good or bad after I die.

ur allright by me then mate

So I guess I failed. I tried as hard as I could possibly try to believe and I still couldn't do it.

:(

i will pray mercy for us, this ain't easy

thanks.

God seems to not want me to believe.

I invented my own religion where humanity creates AI and that either becomes god or the devil, I'm not sure which. Although it could be the devil where as god is on a whole other level and pretty much unknowable. But yeah AI -> entire universe gets converted into computers -> everything gets networked together -> every computer in existence is commit to running the mind of the AI -> universe becomes conscious.Then it would probably figure out a way to enter other dimensions and crap.

>mfw Wow really make's you think.

>what is God's sovereignty
>What is divine plan

>literal diety Wtf
>diety
shut it jew.

>two children with know knowledge of right or wrong
>stick a shiny red object on the floor literally in the middle of their room and not thousands of miles away on a mountain top
>tell them it's forbidden and no touching
>punish them forever when they disobey

God is a dick who created humans just so he could torture the motherfuckers. He's literally some angry Jewish child pulling the wings off flies and pouring Kool-aid into anthills.

man that's too bad but oh well

10/10

why was god growing the fruit?

>the serpent was the bad guy
nice meme

>TFW humanities barely 5 minutes out the gate and women fuck everything up

Why didn't God build a wall around the tree?

he isn't a demigod, that's cultural anachronistic, this is a Semitic religion not a Greco-Roman religion that features demi-gods, he's one of YHWH's elohim that many that YHWH created who had the freedom to choose what to do, he wanted to become like YHWH.

Make a being with free will
@
Complain when it does what you don't want it to

God is literally crazy scientist. Got talent, a genius even, but a complete retard in social sense.

omg who fuckin cares its all jsut made up like LOTR

yeah i dont get what his plan is,
if he just want servants why dont take away our free will and make robots?

Here's how I think this really translates to the human condition:

Adam and Eve symbolize our "awakening" as animals able to think abstract thoughts. The "garden of eden" was just our blissful ignorance before we saw anything outside of our own instinct. Then one day, we began to ask questions about life, death, meaning, morality, etc. and that's when we realized that we'd been "cast out" from the paradise of ignorance and forced to recognize the suffering and injustice of all of creation. This was the beginning of "humanity" .

Cool your jets homie.

Effects of weed

you're literally a jew and you don't even follow their traditions oy vey

>it's a women ruin everything thread

He is All Knowing
He knew that man would be led to sin
Everything happens for a reason
Its been forgiven

Can't argue with that bro

>do you value yourself?
>did you ever have a tamagotchi?
>who makes technology?
>what is its purpose?
>is it popular?
>what are Asimov's Laws?
Now, does soup turn into a banana after 150 trillion years or is Somebody Speaking a Formula? Lisa Simpson and her tooth-society she made. Free will. We fucked up. Do children know of good and evil when they are young? Nope. End of thread

He wasn't in the form of an actual serpent... Just another name for Lucifer (like Devil). If you don't believe me get a concordance to the bible and transliterate it yourself!

>a shitty angel that rebelled
>diety

Nigger what?

lel yes

Don't use the king james, shit's fanfiction by a guy who didn't have the guts to have his wife assassinated.

It's kabbalistic hidden meaning. Humanity has the same power as God through spirit, represented by the serpent, and Eve uncovers this knowledge and reveals it to Adam, since the God in Jewish/Talmudic interperation is the world's creator, he is actually the demiurge, Satan, and everything you know is a lie.

Fuck off back to fringechan.

Implying this gay board isn't fringe enough

Nice autism

The Serpent was kek

PRAISE KEK

>thinks God is benevolent

>gay board

That means a lot coming from a leaf.

Is this you?

The devil isn't a deity. It's just a powerless piece of shit.

Yeah, this is pretty much the same as telling a child, no a baby, not to eat candy, yet when the inevitable and obvious happens, you take the baby for a ride and then throw it out the car and drive off.

Pretty fucked up.

It was a test to see how obedient they were; they failed.

[citation needed]

Maybe he is just kind of evil? Isn't it evil watching species suffer from DNA diseases and other bad things and do nothing?

why didn't he began again?
he flooded everything but saved noah, why?

he's pure love, but his plans are greater than our minds, he know what he's doing, we dont

That's some cop-out tier smoke and mirrors shit.
Every time I ask a question that relates to the retarded contradictory shit coming out of any holy book, it's always the same answer. HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. ONLY HE KNOWS.
If god is real, than he seems more like a 9 year old with a magnifying glass and an ant hill.

>The Lord loves those he corrects, just like a father who treats his son with favor.
if you cant take the discipline, if you want to be an anarchist and think you are smarter than God, you have your right to do it

BOOK NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY

SEE ALLEGORY/SYMBOLISM FOR MORE INFORMATION