Why do we even have genders in the first place?

Why do we even have genders in the first place?

Attached: 487.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Attached: 1518502200096.jpg (720x656, 62K)

Because mentally ill people are uncomfortable unless they are able to form groups and labels to surround themselves with.

It used to be the same thing as your sex. Now its kinda outdated and instead totally insane. Basically retards have gigantic fights about how someone they don't know imagines themselves to be when none of this matters.

Attached: athf (28).jpg (960x540, 46K)

fabricated by the patriarchy to oppress women and poc

Fags trying to be more special because being gay is too mainstream now.

Dubs
Gender describe biological reality, it is not a social construct

gay here, we hate them too
I just wanna fuck dudes in peace

That's why I'm anonymous.

I remember when the LGBT stance was basically 'let us do what we want in the privacy of our homes. Just leave us alone and let us live our lives like you would for any hetero person'

No its co-opted by attention whores that want free shit and extra special treatment and are basically becoming the oppressive rule enforcers they hated.

To categorize human with different anatomy or at least it use to be.
Now we use it to categorize different psychological conditions.

Attached: aXm4826xjU.jpg (650x650, 60K)

well yeah it's beta males pretending to be genderqueer feminists to creep on women, not literal fags

men and women are different.

these differences start and end with the body.

gender is a projection of these differences.

Is to difference man and womas. Is that easy

Attached: 1520535475180.jpg (400x400, 89K)

Attached: 1519774335974.jpg (539x628, 65K)

Protip: the wannabe Hitlers never really hated the oppressors, just envied them.

So that we know what sex an object was designed for. That is all gender really is.

Wouldn't be surprised. They seem more interested in attention than anything else. The vindictive ones now want to punish everyone for what happened a long time ago and has since changed. Or just to punish whoever they dislike.

I was always a supporter of gay rights because i believe in privacy and freedom. You should be able to do whatever you want in your home when it doesn't physically affect others. The farce it has become now makes me feel against them because I'm so sick of them shoving their shit in our faces. Kinda like how you might spite something just because someone you dislike likes it, they have done that for an entire community of peoples.

Congrats, you got us to not care what you do, now go do it and fuck off.

there's now a differentiation in definition between gender and sex. symantics of mental sex and physical sex.

truth is, people are so fucking complicated both physically and mentally that defining groups that every person can fit into isn't possible in a simple enough way to fit with how human minds "like" to think about things...
some people can't deal with this so they get real mad. it is because they are stupid.
physical and mental sexuality are both so complicated they are 100% unique but with many commonly overlapping properties in most people.

I personally think people should acquire the mental capacity to understand that so we can get on with making humanity more awesome instead of dumber and angrier. like let's fix the environmental abuse, accessible education, global military industrial reliant economies, sickness, population control, energy shortages.
people are so fucking stupid

>humanity more awesome instead of dumber and angrier
prepare to be extremely disssapointed in life

because they existed before we gave them a name

Multiple genders / genderless bullshit / whatever is a fine example of why people are so stupid.

it is insanely easy to find out specifically what is true, not true, and still unknown

male/female are clearly the largest groups

there are an _infinite_ number of other physical possibilities with ~200 currently physically measurable traits

mental aspects and how human brains function are VERY poorly understood currently with a huge amount of unknowns

one ftm friend of mine is dating this beta child, he is the worst person ive ever met, manipulative, condescending, abusive yet he surrounds himself with other nom binaries that do nothing but commemorate his bravery in facing the patriarchy (he does the same thing in return, that is how it works)
he says he is gay and he has never fucked a dude before

I know his last gf too, she used to fuck him with a strap on. he suddenly became gay after that yet he has never seen a man

I don't get why we need to categorize everything about people. World would be much nicer if we ignored everything other than how good they are at a job and as a person.

I know there are prejudices and injustice going on, but continuing to label people as certain groups will forever continue injustices.

to be honest it is about perception. there're a lot of both positive and negative aspects to be found in almost all things.

as a whole, humanity is consistently doing better over time while looking at health, happiness, tech and communication. it is also very easy to find this out.

the internet and the consequences of it are by far the most interesting aspects of what's going on now for humans.. bringing unfathomable levels of data sharing between groups and individuals. we have no idea what will happen due to this but it's similar in importance and time-scope to agriculture

There are problems. We have only really destroyed the environment in the last 150 years. We are making diseases that are immune to our antibiotics. We destroy our history and build over it, often as cheaply as possible.

I agree in general there are constant improvements, but the problems I worry most about are the ones we don't even know about yet.

>categorize everything about people

well gender means everything for some people, without their custom one they are nothing

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

yup I agree.

people react too extremely and say "NO LABELS" but labels and grouping is useful and natural for humans and how we think.. so the whole thing requires people to understand and think a bit more deeply, but once they understand it and what's good and bad about grouping, it removes the harm from grouping.

that's what annoys me about the whole privilege concept, it's taking a simple idea that people are individual and different, and then actually making a big list of all those differences and assigning them to people, it's divisive shit

Some grouping of people is useful, anything involving studies needs labled groups.

But on a job application or a college application there should be no reason to put gender/sex/race/ethnicity. It has nothing at all to do with the qualifications needed.

I wouldn't even want to see the name and address info, just give me the resume with only your qualifications.

That's right.

We will find them out, I just hope none of them wipe us out. But the ability of humans to think in the way you are.. logically but still anticipating unknowns, thats hopeful.

Because the overwhelming majority of us are normative, well-adjusted, functional members of our species.

Attached: raw.gif (498x280, 1022K)

So procreation isn't RNG

Because at some point in our evolution it turned out to be a better strategy for some members of the species to produce only eggs and others to produce only sperm rather than every member of the species producing both.

Encouraging gender role is child sexual abuse.
Children have no gender.
Stop sexualizing them.

Attached: 9C9C75AA-1F84-4E6F-8D94-68FCB09B2AB0.png (500x522, 40K)

Retarded. If the grow up that way they will more confused them when they came out of a WOMANS VAGINA.

Attached: EC9BCB91-C98B-4102-9A76-EC4EE2A16529.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Why bother ? We all die in the end why waste your shit lives on gender crap.