So I work in Silicon Valley and I don't like it here any more, thanks to all the Mexicans...

So I work in Silicon Valley and I don't like it here any more, thanks to all the Mexicans. Where's a good place I can move that has a solid tech industry with NO INDIAN PEOPLE, and has a temperate climate? I promise I'm not bringing any hippie values to your states.

Northern Virginia

No idea, the liberal hippies have spread that shit pretty far and wide. Almost no place is untouched. They ruined California, they are ruining Texas, Colorado not sure where else.

bump

I also want to immigrate out of California. I fucking hate everyone in the Bay.

I'm thinking the midwest somewhere. Iowa or Wyoming sound cool, but their tech industries probably suck. Maybe Boston?

Kek, Boston is toast from all that BLM nonsense, mid west is full of Somalis and Mexicans in the big citys.

They've been ruining Arizona for a while now

Whites and asians are ruining Silicon Valley, not Mexicans. You are the problem. Please stay where you are and don't spread your tech bullshit anywhere else.

that pic touches me in all the right places.

Any place not invaded by fucking Indians in IT??? Sick of those retards driving down wages!!!

Seattle.

funny you mention this. I went to a christmas party at a major game studio and I don't think I saw one poo-in-loo there.
>nerds got surprsiingly hot chicks doe

No you Silicon Valleyfags stay the fuck out of my city. Everything is already expensive enough as it is.

Boston resident here. Like most things, the answer lies somewhere in between.

I live in the most "diverse" section of the city and don't see any BLM protestors. Lot of black people sitting on their porches smoking, or hanging out blaring music in front of one of the many children's parks, but no protesting.

On the other hand, I'd say you could try working some of the e-commerce companies in the area, but you'll have to look on your own -- the one I work for has the hippie bullshit you're seeking to avoid beginning to take root.

You live in Seattle? You poor fucking bastard. That shit is SF tier.

You're just as bad as the spics, you commiefornia cuckold.

Stay where you are and make where you come from less shitty, don't go shit up a new area.

Meant for

Neighborhoods in the Southern Atlanta Metro counties, such as Fayette and Coweta, are prefect for you, with minimal commute to many respectable jobs and a mostly-white populace.

Don't come to AZ it's a fucking meme. It's full of spics and both kind of Indians. If you thought Mexicans and niggers were bad holy shit you're going to hate """natives"""

SC where a 30k job actually buys everything you will ever need. Try but fore you buy and take a trip out there