DAEEEE HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH! HAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGH!...

DAEEEE HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH! HAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGHHAGH! BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtu.be/FJqLAleEnKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

>in the next few weeks this man is going to have the president-elect on his show
>again
What went so right?

I feel so great every morning when I wake up and read SJW butthurt. They called us fat smelly virgins, well maybe we are but we managed to get /ourguy/ Trump into the WHITE house.

>he had Trump on this show
Holy shit, what? Why did no one ever mention this? This board is so useless.

They need to meet again

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

God I fucking hate Cenk.

Turks are such scum.

Alex Jones and Info Wars is the new mainstream media.

>Fewer people are drinking water now than ever

Reminder if Alex Jones was right about Trump while everyone else was wrong, what else is he right about?

He wasn't right about trump winning. Kept saying he was going to lose according to his prophetic gut

seriously, where's the youtube links guys

I want to kill this fucker so bad. I never listened to him talk, or what he is about, I just want to kill him.

>yfw

No he said it was gonna be a landslide actually

youtu.be/FJqLAleEnKw

The ingratiating goblins put that thought in his brainosphere through fluoride induction

>when the brainforce kicks in

This is the first time I've seen Alex Jones at peace with the universe

He always says two opposing scenarios. It could totally happen or not folks. See we prevented the happening. Not bragging but muh spear tip