WTF?! I just got a whole pound of potent schwag (pic related) for a damn steal, $300

WTF?! I just got a whole pound of potent schwag (pic related) for a damn steal, $300.

I have never owed more than an oz. in my life. Not sure how to handle such power. I am storing it in a gallon Tupperware. Should I add fruit or something wet so the whole batch doesn't dry out?

Also open to any CRAZY suggestions.

Attached: y5lWD6K.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

you're either going to get mold or dried powder and either way it will eventually taste like shit after about 2 months. Brownies dude, make lots of brownies

how did you get that for 300?
i would try to sell it asap because it lose quality when stored for too long.
and with the profits you can work on building your empire.
congrats, el chapo

cum on an ounce

I will make like 8 ounces of cannabutter

>how did you get that for 300?

It was actually 160$ for the bag from a grower in OR, no middle man. I calculated travel cost to and from into the price.

I AM ABSOLUTELY AGAINST SELLING. Hell I might gift some edibles or quarters but the 3 rules: No sell, no smell, no tell.

smoke it

then vacuum it in small bags and just open one at a time so the others stay longer fresh

Tupperware is fine, just keep it in the freezer shit will stay fresh for over a year.

Enjoy your bag of mid and grit

lol... first of all.. whoever you bought that from 100 % stole it.

lets get a close up pic of some bud

Brick weed

OP,

>lol... first of all.. whoever you bought that from 100 % stole it.
I don't think so. He's a legit grower and was surprised I only took a pound given he was offering for dirt cheap.

close up

Attached: mid-grade.jpg (2048x1536, 560K)

Roll a fat ass joint.
&Put a nug in your nose and light it

break it into smaller bits. vacuum seal them all. lasts forever, stays potent

Fuck me, it's been years since I've smoked, looks so nice. Really glad I stopped though.

Attached: firefox_2018-03-12_02-24-31.png (446x335, 262K)

looks like some scrub ass weed dood

i'd shove all of it inside of a condom and insert it into my anus, then smoke it

what are you? a fucking pussy. smoke that shit in one setting. l2toke

Attached: 1515310267904.jpg (472x461, 30K)

This guy gets it
Sell it to some preteens

Awesome he can become a drug dealer and a pedophile sex trafficker.

It won't stay fresh long once you bust it out so split it into four. 1/4 to smoke. 1/4 to butter, store on freezer, and 1/2 Into oil or something. Basically make 3/4 of it into extracts for long storage.

I'd even make some into ejuice, and vape it. But that's just me. Concentrates are the way to go with mids since u don't sell. Props to not selling though, that's the way to go. Not worth the risk.

sell it for $$$

sell it for $$$

Attached: 895.png (596x643, 17K)

NOT SELLING. I want crazy, creative ideas. Things I can do and brag about in the future. Like hookah with 50% kief or something wild.

OP

Honestly if I were you, I would make meals, have it with every single meal and smoke yourself green for a solid month of nonstop weeeeeeed.

there's no kef on that weed OP

top kek

Sell it (and smoke a little) the buy more weed from the same guy repeat until you have like... alot of weed
Pound aint nothing to brag about anyways, I smoke a pound of dank every week

all the stems, congrats it's barely 50% weed in weight.

You just bought half a pound of sticks and stems dude. That weed was grown in a fucking ditch. Best bet is to make brownies, butter or collect the crystals and make some hash.

throw it at a homeless person

If you smoke that much in a week your life is truly a waste.

Teen girls love weed dealers. Just saying

that shit looks like trash

Liar

How the fuck does that mean my life is a waste I enjoy smoking weed and I have top-tier connections and live in BC, Canada.
Right now I'm smoking a blunt of 5th element, mixed with white widow and Cherry OG
*puff*
Oh fuck that's great
Damn

how much of a naive little shit do you have to be to not realize plenty of people smoke as much as I do? When you're an adult it's not that fucking far fetched, you should see my friend, he always has a few pounds on hand and when we get together, we go through fucking ounces in an hour easily

cali/oregonfag here and honestly OP dont listen to these fags 'hurr durr its half stem'. im guessing youre from somewhere where weed is probably more expensive, so even if you got "half a pound of stem" which I doubt you did, $300 for some shit that doesnt look that bad is good. stem weight is pretty minimal it just looks like you got some underdeveloped buds and some seeds. but it looks like it could smoke decent.

Not even a blunt every 30 minutes is enough to finish that much. Quit your bullshit.

Thats pretty expensive for even the best of trim. I usually pay $150 for that stuff.

I own a Type 7 license and run a C1D2 lab in California. With that being said, you can do all sorts of fun stuff with that. The safest, and coolest thing you can do with that is create THCa crystals. Go to the "future4200" website and find the post about Acetone crystallization. Goodluck!

You are a fucking nigger idiot

Ok chill the fuck out everyone . first things first. Download the movie blow and pay close attention to the whole walking around the beach selling 20s part. Then watch narcos and pay close attention to the twig joints pablo escobar smokes. Then watch the series about el chapo and just start liquidating motherfuckers , then call tyrone let him know what you have and he will be right over with his boys to rob you. Now you have an enemy shit gets interesting. Get your boys together and ride out strapped. Pull up at tyrones moms house kill the first 2 people you see. Pull up to tyrones block and do a driveby . find tyrone get your shit back, get home start reminiscing on all the death and destruction youve caused but understand business is business. Get your shit together call up jesus the mechanic he'll take atleast 4 onions for 45 a piece . after he pays n walks out ask him for the rest of the money over the phone when he says what money you tell him "things change and ive got kids to feed" regardless of you having kids or not. Start cooking random chemicals and when anyone asks what your doing say "expanding" And "grass aint cutting it". You will die but probably get a netflix series or miniseries one day so if i was you i'd do it . dont be a pussy do everything i said now.

make a 1/4 of it into brownies and cookies
smoke and store the rest for future use
should last you a few months

You are a dumb faggot.

nah you sound like a fucking manchild faggot actually

We've smoked 4 ounces in like 1 or 2 hours a few times, ruling massive blunts and joints and hitting massive bowls. We make a point to smoke massive amounts because it's fun. Maybe when you re a seasoned stoner you will understand how it's possible kiddo

> $300 for some shit that doesnt look that bad is good. stem weight is pretty minimal it just looks like you got some underdeveloped buds and some seeds. but it looks like it rcould smoke decent.

I am from a criminalized state where an oz of this weed runs for $240. It's not the best smoke in the world but it's not harsh and no coughing.

I can literally make a 1000% investment but that's stupid and I already have a fulltime career.

>Maybe when you re a seasoned stoner you will understand how it's possible kiddo

I take it back. I actually believe you but I hope I never get to that stupid level. I see my supply lasting me a good 1.5 years. An oz a month.

OP

>being this retarded

nobody thinks youre cool you edgy faggot. anyone without a serious medical condition who smokes that much, especially "for fun" is a massive tool faggot and probably annoying to be around. just shut the fuck up kid

Whatever keep the lights on

Thank you

im not some wierdo faggot trying to bring mathamatics or gay shit into this, im telling you something else because I smoke a lot and been doing it for over 10 years heavily.
Try to smoke once a day every few days and breath big breaths, let in more oxygen than you let out. that way your lungs dont start hurting in the future because if your lungs start hurting you wont enjoy smoking anymore.

The ocean called it wants it's salt back. Sounds like someones mad he can't afford a little dank.
Stop hating on others for doing what they are passionate about. All I did was pint out that an ounce was nothing to brag about to me and all the top smokers I know around in a day is when you approach brag worthy levels. I'm going to finish rolling another quarter ounce blunt now.

>Thats pretty expensive for even the best of trim. I usually pay $150 for that stuff.
I paid 160$ for the bag, but I calculated the cost of gas and oil change that came from my epic road trip.

OP

>Try to smoke once a day every few days
i mean on some days dont smoke as heavily as other days. so your lungs have time to heal

Fkin looks stemmier than a mofo

I try to cut down on the smoking and stick to vaping and edibles these days for sure. But I still love smoking, it's just so enjoyable

Pics or it didn't happen. Nigger faggot

*an ounce in a day

Fuck what I said do this!

Lmao, a quarter ounce blunt is nothing special, I pity you if you are impressed by that.

Yes this

it doesn’t look like top shelf bud to me, but a pound of weed is a pound of weed, and you’ll have a good time.

i’d probably sell a couple of eighths to get my money back.

might bake some brownies, the high is different but still fun.

the rest i’d smoke.

i’d probably roll some joints with 2 or 3 weed strains. and also combine the weed with shrooms and acid.

why the hell do you guys want to be high 24/7, this is just sad

You think that weed will last that long and not mold? I hope you're not that foolish to actually believe that. It'll stay good for maybe 4-6 months tops

Everything is better when you're stoned dude. Though, if you got any tolerance, a pound of schwag won't do much
I need my 4 ounces a month to keep a decent high going 24/7, not even sure if I know what being sober is, I guess it's that feeling in the morning before my morning bong toke?

>I smoke a pound of dank every week

>64 grams of weed every day

assuming you're up for 16 hours a day, that's 1 gram every FIFTEEN MINUTES

I'm not saying its not possible, but you would literally have to be smoking non-stop for the entirety of your waking life. stop lying you retarded faggot

Attached: brainlet.png (485x443, 22K)

He said a pound my dude, not an ounce

I'd recomend freezing it, and when i got mine ina jar, i put some lemon peels. It gives the buds nice smell and the chemicals on the lemon can protect it too.

I only consume a little more than 2 ounces a day, it's not that hard
I vape, smoke, use edibles, and yes I do make sure I'm high all day.

lol faggot i got more weed than youll likely ever see in your pathetic life. i just dont need to brag about smoking or smoke myself retarded because im not a pathetic faggot like you

Even a seasoned stoner knows you dont get any fucking higher after the third blunt . max 6-8 grams and your simply not getting higher its just smoke for flavour or whatver

I call bullshit and pic with timestamp of atleast 6ounces or im gonna make your life hell

>only

>2oz a day

>vape, smoke

vaping uses less weed you colossal idiot

>edibles

BRO I ATE A 14 OZ BROWNIE, IM HIGH LMAO

you can't include the weight of the chocolate

Maybe for 14 year old girls with no tolerance.For me, I require a decent amount before I'm properly stoned

Attached: preparing for the day.jpg (839x576, 69K)

if you need to smoke a quarter ounce blunt you must have some shit ass weed bro and also must like dick in your ass.

ill roll up 2 grams of the finest indoor youve never seen thatll give a way more potent and pleasurable high than your nigger dick quarter ounce blunt you faggot. who wants to smoke a tobacco leaf for that long anyway. get real weed or shut the fuck up

I buy anything from decent to top quality weed
I live in BC, Canada. Literally the weed capital of the world.

here are my two cents given by a way younger and stupider version of myself
Just fucking give it away, I'm from mexico from a middle of nowhere city in the south of the country and since I was the only of my pot smoker friends that had a car I used to drive them around to make some errands, chill out and make some goofy shit in the process. In one of these errands we came across a whole brick of skank smelly ass weed, that kilo (1.8 pounds) was Frankenstein itself, you could clearly see at least 5 or 6 different strains all over the place, so we decided to buy it for 50 USD, we went to our lair and we started to take off the stems and started packing these small 2 grams bags with whole nuggets and cero stems, we made the bad nuggets into butter and stored the grinder kief in a small mayonnaise jar, we ended up like 10 hours later and we just proceed to use some of the stash every now and then, just being carful in not transporting more than one small bag at a time, at the end we didn't knew what to do with the rest of it so we just gave it away if someone asked us for, we were the fucking kings of the whole highschool year and even got someone in trouble because they were caught smoking in the bathrooms, never again I had to buy weed, (except a small amount last week), I just go to my home city chill out with friends or the friends I made after that experience and they just give me some of their shit. My mind is cardboard paper so a small quantity of A grade stuff will get me ultra fucked up for a whole 10 hours. Thanks to those dudes I met I also had the opportunity to try salvia, shrooms, acid and e, also had the opportunity to meet my beloved gf a whole 4 years after that.

>e
Ew

If u dont smoke at least 6 pounds a month, you're a little bitch or a poorfag lmao
i just smoked like 10 joints in a row, going on 11

How about fuck you NiGger APe subhuman

>canada
>weed capital of the world

holy shit my sides

Attached: kek.png (600x528, 416K)

weed doesn't mold if cured and stored properly fuckface.

If you put it in a bag, vacuum seal it and put it in the freezer it can easily last for a year.

Budrot boof. I couldn't smoke it, I'd have to sell it or throw it away. How annoying to sell if u live somewhere where there's good weed. Edibles? Sounds like diarrhea.

Fuuuuuuck me that looks good. Well then again I live in Asia. The best we could get is pressed garbage that's just about as dry as a woman going through menopause.

> No sell
Faggot

Vacume bag and keep in freezer. If sealed correctly will keep good for more than 12 months

Congrats user
Now freeze that shit.

Lol what the fuck is that, trim?

Amsterdam, amsterdam bro...

refine it to hash butter and oil.
It was waste shit bits.

yup

Well you've already broken one rule. Fuck it post your name and address

>INVITE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US INTO YOUR PLACE FOR MASSIVE SESH

>BC, Canada
>weed capital of the world
Wew lad that's funny

Y

Fag

Wew, a pound of stems, great job!

Yeah, a "middleman" knows better, that's why the grower relies dumbshits like yourself to haul away his yard waste.

Fuck weed! Hit me up for some crystl bro. Together we'll parTy
Mark