Turn on CNN right fucking now

Turn on CNN right fucking now.

I live in LA and I just heard a MASSIVE explosion (windows ratting) and sirens went off right after. I went outside to see what happened and saw this. I don't know what happened but I'm posting now because I think soon telephones/internet are gonna be overwhelmed by traffic. I dunno what the fuck just happened, expect the US to go dark soon

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-investigators-conclude-massive-downtown-la-fire-was-arson-20141218-story.html
cnn.com/2016/06/05/us/calabasas-fire/index.html
bostonglobe.com/news/bigpicture/2014/12/08/massive-fire-downtown-los-angeles/OG8rGuhTrWFZ1ySAYVMUvI/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can confirm am dead

>5:6:2016

nice proxy, Australia

IDS HABBENIN :-DDDDDD

why do people make these fake happening threads?

Whats your motivation/psychology?

The thread itself is always shit.

fug am dow #gruzbisdle :-DDDD

RIP

Timestamp now.

I got kind of excited for a second but then looked at the filename. Fuck off OP you niggerfaggot.

davanic apartment fire says google images, op is a fag

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-investigators-conclude-massive-downtown-la-fire-was-arson-20141218-story.html

Kek
It's in the details

>anons wanting other anons to get riled up ove Ramadan

> I went outside to see what happened
No you went on google images and stole this baka

>2014

That's a big fire

Posting in bait thread

Old

seen this before. it's from a riot.

no happening just some faggot trying to troll.

Oh shit... #ImWithHer now.

Ids Bllllaaaaaabaaaaniiiing.........

>mfw the happening will never actually happen.

This image was from the da vinci apartment fire.

Stop being a sliding fool.

Fake, but what was this? That's a huge fucking fire

>fake and gay

Negro, it's not even dark here yet

Photo is of Da Vinci fire.

Americans are the worst posters on Sup Forums, after you elect Trump for us please stop discussing your own politics here

HOLY SHIT cnn.com/2016/06/05/us/calabasas-fire/index.html
OP IS NOT A FAG

Lights still on = no emp = NIGGER

It's the Jews trying to get us desensitized for the real happening. That way when the real happening is happening everybody will be caught off gaurd.

4 u

owned

well he still kinda is a fag, its just a huge forest fire, that got thousands of homes caught.

Forum sliding

God the celebration I would have.....

that's what LA looks like all the time.

it's cool, go to sleep.

This. The sudden influx of these threads is a sign somethings going to happen soon.

YOU ALL BOUGHT IT

HOOK

LINE

AND SINKER

well stupid donkey fucker a wild fire did happen in la, op still has a 50 percent win rate of calling something cnn.com/2016/06/05/us/calabasas-fire/index.html

>2014

bostonglobe.com/news/bigpicture/2014/12/08/massive-fire-downtown-los-angeles/OG8rGuhTrWFZ1ySAYVMUvI/story.html

>MUH GOOGLE REVERSE SEARCH BRINGS UP AN APARTMENT FIRE
How much of a fucking good goy are you? Google manipulates its searches to fool niggers like you. Do you really think an apartment fire would make a fire as tall as a skyscraper? There are military copters flying all over LA now

how bout a timestamp instead of being a dick in a ant hill.

Put a timestamp you faggot or report, sage and hide.

Forum sliding/distraction/increasing the noise-to-signal ratio.

Da Vinci apartment fire
fake and gay

we had this same pic a few months ago, fuck off

Not accurate and homosexual in nature

Those gums

AYO HOL UP

Why would they attack LA?
They attacked New York because it's uniquely important. They keep hitting France because France is not serious. They don't attack Russia excepting hugely expensive and coordinated productions are truly insane one-offs, because Russia would crush the same level of preparation and care observed in France.
What the hell is in LA that they would want to hit? The art museum?

Fake and gay.

its entertaining to shitpost
sometimes you can trick people

Even if they don't buy you thread, there are people out there who still think that you're a nefarious gment shill trying to slide their thread into oblivion

>Australian "entertainment"

>cnn