Apple music or spotify, who wins?

apple music or spotify, who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2HmYgYfk4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

nobody because I have no thicc booty gf :'(

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Who is this obese piece of shit?

my mom you faggot

answer my question and i'll post more pics

Apple Music

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Spotify

apple buys out spotify

apple music is better
post moar qt's

>streaming
You lose

you got it. what have you been listening to mate?

Thicc thighs but that ass actually looks kinda flat

Who is this braphog?

Apple, obviously. Best PCs. Best phones. Best watches. Best music service.

>inb4 Sup Forumsreen bubble autist pajeet virgin rage

how's this one

apple music has a better selection and decent recs but you have to have an apple device or use itunes so if you have an iphone yes get apple music if not then i guess it's just based on which player interface you want to work through. like i said though, spotify is missing a ton of artists that i enjoy.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

youtube.com/watch?v=n2HmYgYfk4I

i'm mostly looking for harder to find jazz and prog. what's missing that you like?

Whoever wins, we lose.

mamiiii

Who is this? I may have went to high school with her.

i have no idea user. she's just in my folder

MOMMY

Katie?

MAMITA