Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iTbviVpmaeA
youtube.com/watch?v=N8n6k8QcU3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iTbviVpmaeA

This album fetishizes weakness.

Oooh ooh, can I play?

Basically any indie rock.

Listen to classic rock and jazz fusion like a real man.

This is literally indie rock, post-punk, shoegaze, emo, indie folk, and TVU/Radiohead style "art rock": the topic.

your favorite album

>TVU

Nah. Otherwise you're correct.

is there anything worse than autists larping as alpha males?

How do you not love this especially based Kirin, kys

That's only because we haven't 400 replies yet.
>Listen to classic rock and jazz fusion like a real man.
'Atta boy

>jass fuzion
>the whitest genre out there for the biggest soyboys on earth

Alpha males larping as autists

>not doing business work and fucking whores to casiopea

lol

White men with long curly hair, goatees, and sunglasses

My favorite album.

I don't know what do Trump supporters listen to? Probably lots of Anime and Video Game soundtracks

I suspect most "soyboy" posters are just betas with anxiety disorders who think that if they act in a certain way one day you'll become a masculine alpha male. it's not the case. you are perpetually cucked by genetics so just ride the wave and stop projecting

a beta attempting to be masculine will make you more beta

Who fucking cares

I just think it's a fun meme. I enjoy most of the bands/albums posted here. Happy posting, friend.

t. triggered nu-males

mmm soyboi

top-tier soyboy

Sounds like you chugged some silky soy milk this morning

I agree. I posted that jazz fusion was for the biggest soyboys on earth but i still like it

These guys seem like total bros. No soy here.

M A D

SIDF detected

love this track desu

German marches and Breaking Benjamin

>I suspect most "soyboy" posters are just betas with anxiety disorders who think that if they act in a certain way one day you'll become a masculine alpha male.

Sounds pretty accurate to me. However, another part of it seems to be feeling the need to ride the generational, mass-media promoted cultural zeitgeist.

Kill yourself. Snarky Puppy might be the biggest bunch of numales ever, but holy shit there really just aren't better musicians

Literally the opposite

Sup Forums has actually made me start lifting

You are correct.

>Breaking Benjamin

kek

If you cling to it past the age of 20, you're probably a soyboy.

I don't disagree that there are healthy habits every male should engage in. but actual alpha males could smoke, drink, never exercise, drink soymilk all day and still be alpha males

t. confirmed soyboy

Anything by The Smiths

There are also habits that straight up lead you to becoming a soyboy, which is the point of the meme.

What the fuck is a soyboy?

But Soyboys hate Morrissey because he is a racist

I love how the instant someone brings a new word into this board it gets beaten to death nigh instantly

Pic related is anti-soy

A male saturated with estrogen

>post-punk
you can fuck right off my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=N8n6k8QcU3k

It's summer music for stupid kids, not effete hipsters.

actually no point to this one. Its like virgin vs. chad where a in-joke was taken somewhere else
>inb4 meme chart is correct

Any of those 15 minute mumble rappers that are so popular now (Uzi, Future, Yachty etc).
Nothing a soyboy loves more than picturing one of these baboons fucking their overweight girlfriend

hell yes please meme yourselves out of good taste
the only music you should listen to is kid rock and ted nugent, confirmed alpha shit

>good taste is whiny self-indulgent twinkly shit
huh

a beautiful black rose..growing from concrete

TVU's literally the OG soyboy group considering they influenced the other soyboy styles.
>spoopy shit
>not among the most soyboy shit out there

they're just going to post literally all indie rock/ 'Sup Forums-core' shit

this desu. i was a full-fledged self-pitying beta cuck before i started seeing these memes and realizing how pathetic i was. i'm still pathetic in that i can't get laid, but at least i'm confronting the problem by getting fit and teaching myself discipline.

beta cucks need to be shamed into self improvement. it works

i have zero self discipline and the only exercise i get is that i walk everywhere and i still get laid
'just be yourself' isn't good advice and neither is 'get redpilled', just try to understand other people better and you'll be in their pants in no time

yep. Sup Forums covertly changed my life, I guess you could say

>i started seeing these memes and realizing how pathetic i was.
dumbass

>trying to put classic rock and jazz on the same level as classical
fucking yikes

>TVU's literally the OG soyboy group considering they influenced the other soyboy styles.
>influencing something is being something

TVU was a raw band that wrote music about sadomasochist sex and feeling like a god on heroin. Soyboy bands just ripped elements of their sound.

The next step is coming to grips with the fact you're just another another self-important Internet addict

Continued.

>The true OG soyboys.

>>spoopy shit
>>not among the most soyboy shit out there
say that to my face motherfucker

>TVU was a raw band
Rawness doesn't imply not being soyboy, see My Bloody Valentine.
>sadomasochist sex
>being a bottom isn't being a soyboy

>feeling like a god on heroin
I don't think you have actually listened to the lyrics of Heroin before...

>just try to understand other people better
this doesn't work with women. i cannot understand them no matter how hard i try. and the harder i try the more bitter and jaded i become.

fusion sounds like fucking ass compared to regular jazz

God I hate what the virgin vs Chad became; the original joke was actually funny at first, but normalfags misunderstood the point and now there's barely a punchline to it.

It's year round music for geniuses.

don't even know what the fuck this means. sounds like women blather..

>Rawness doesn't imply not being soyboy, see My Bloody Valentine.
I'm not talking about sound, It's about the attitude. MBV are soyboys, TVU aren't. It's as simple as that.

>being a bottom isn't being a soyboy
It can be, but not in the way TVU portray it.

>I don't think you have actually listened to the lyrics of Heroin before...
You got me there.

Hello purist! This is one of the most inane positions about music one could possibly take. If every genre of music remained "pure" just for the sake of it, no progress would have ever happened in any genre. Hell, people are still cursing the day Arnold Schoenberg was born.

>he needed to be shamed in order to make himself better
This is why you'll always be a beta cuck no matter what

>It's about the attitude.
Yeah, and TVU is full of pretentious soyboys that talk a lot about muh depression and wallowing in pity. Even Venus In Furs, that you're referencing takes the perspective of the sex slave from the book and then uses that as juxtaposition for the usual sadboy soyboy shit.

The mouth-breathers have somehow taken every new meme and contorted them into "Thing I like/Think I dislike" format
They are cattle and should be slaughtered as such

>and TVU is full of pretentious soyboys that talk a lot about muh depression and wallowing in pity
Maybe Cale, but Reed was decidedly not a soyboy.
Heroin in and of itself is not a soyboy drug

Says the beta cuck

every time a new meme or word pops up these years it's like the fucking autists here try as hard as possible to make it as unfunny as possible and trying as hard as they can to prove they didn't come from reddit a week ago

I was helping to force "bugman" a few weeks ago. Whatever happened to that? Why is it just "soyboy" now?

I wholeheartedly agree
American meat is pumped full of chemicals and anti-biotics so all these sad wanna-be-chads are just as poisoned as people who eat soy products

A bugman is not a soyboy. A soyboy is a poorer, softer, more lefty bugman.

it was a necessary realization of personal flaws that i wasn't previously aware of. i'm not striving for self-improvement because other people want me to. i don't give a shit about you or any of the other far right memers on this website. i'm striving for self-improvement because i want to improve myself. other people made me aware of my shortcomings but now i'm taking full responsibility for them

Baffling return to form considering the album prior to this was a very serious look at him growing out of, and finding the cause of his soy-boy lifestyle.

I feel like bugman describes a consumerist, compliant type (someone who watches every new marvel movie), where as soyboy describes a more effeminate man (a man who watches romantic comedies)
Often the very same persona but still distinct

I see your point. Happy posting, friend.

You've been saving this for a while but chose the wrong mountain to die on.

>beta cucks need to be shamed into self improvement
This desu. Being nice has way too much importance in popular culture nowadays. The best motivators are envy and shame, two """negative""" feelings. I wish I just got beat up in school to learn this shit instead of having to come here. Probably would have saved me a few years.

>liverpool street scum
>soy boys

yeah no user

>I wish I just got beat up in school to learn this shit instead of having to come here. Probably would have saved me a few years.
so true. i grew up thinking that violence was stupid and if i ever got in a fight i should "be the bigger person" and not retaliate.

Any post-punk
Any art rock/shoegaze
Any emo/indie/alt rock
Any folk (barring trad. folk, and even then, not necessarily)

My man

>dude imagine like no heaven
>Paul's a vegan
>that eastern bullshit
>not prime soy

>I wish I just got beat up in school to learn this shit instead of having to come here.
Here's hoping for Korean War Pt 2 with a draft to shape up some of these budding soyboys.
If only the draft could include liberal art colleges as well

Nu-males and soyboys are a recent phenomenon. They did not exist before 1970. Even the most effeminate men in the 60s are tougher than the average white guy in America. It's not genetics, it's culture. Wimpy people deserve to be bullied and hated and beaten until they stop being losers, because wimpy people die in nature and in wars before anyone else.

Note how that in Poland and Singapore and Israel that there are no nu-males. That is because they force military service on them. Even the Thai trannies are more masculine and tough than most western "men"

n i g g a