Where you spanked as a child? If yes describe how (position, implements used). Also general spanking thread

Where you spanked as a child? If yes describe how (position, implements used). Also general spanking thread.

Attached: 143276826.jpg (750x601, 46K)

On the butt.

no, I had parents who loved me

never got spanked but i did get kicked and punched sometimes. my dad once threw me so hard against a closet that it broke and after that he kicked me because i was to slow at putting the closet back together

but to be honest it made me the man that i know am and it prepared me for how unforgiving and cruel adult life is so i dont mind it now.

my daddy used to spank the crack of my butt with his ballsack

got spanked by hand once. i was being a monumental bastard at the time from what i recall (~6yo so memory isn't very good)
a few years later the experience turned into exploitable guilt as i claimed trauma from it

Anyone spanking and not using a belt or paddle is just a fucking bitch

my mom would hit me with a shoe and just generally aim for my ass but like shed hit me anywhere, i was usually in bed trying to hide under the covers and screaming

By my dad with a belt, I used to love getting spanked by him. I'd piss him off on purpose so he'd spank me more. He kept spanking me till I was like 13, and I was basically soaking through my panties while bent over his knee.

Good times

Wow this is completely fucked if ur not memeing.

Still fucked up. If I were you I’d never support your father once he becomes old and decrepit. Or I would keep him in a horrible retirement home.

what else

my moms boyfriend would spank me, if i was really shitty he'd put me in cold bath and scrub me with a hard brush

wooden spoon.
bare ass
but I was a dick child and deserved it

hott

I grew up in the 60's
Spanking was common.
I was almost always spanked bare, over the knee, by whatever was handy. Bare hand, wooden spoon, or the most feared wooden hairbrush.

Annndddd Thheennnn???

no i just got beaten and slapped

Pretty much my story too. I wasn't really spanked as such, but my father was a very violent man. Lots of arm grabbing, wrenching, shouting, that sort of thing.

You can talk about spanking and physical violence, but it doesn't really convey the general atmosphere of terror that I grew up in. I can't convey the shock I felt when I went over to stay at friends' houses and they did things like answer their parents back. You wouldn't do that in my house no more than you would go to North Korea and publish a book about how much Kim Jong-Un sucks.

On the one hand, I hate my father more than anything. He single handedly ruined my childhood and still has an enormous effect on my inability to trust anyone as a adult. On the other hand, I'm also a high achiever. I'm comfortably into the six figure earner club and own a house and drive a car that most men twice my age still couldn't afford. I can't separate one from the other. Most of why I work so hard and achieve so much is driven by my endless anger at my lost childhood.

Attached: 1488910670831.png (500x373, 187K)

Not spanked growing up but got spanked a couple times as a 16y/o by guys on CL

three times in my entire life, all three time bent over a knee, twice by hand, third time by flip flop.
Usually i had 'Time outs' but parents decided that taking away my shit was worse punishment than 'capital'
Rip SNES and Genesis

With a belt just standing up, sometimes they would hit me in the lower back, which hurts like shit. But then as you grow up and they try to do the same shit, instead of crying you try to hold your laughter.

>implying anyone loves you
Not if you're on Sup Forums, you're obviously forever alone

Only once and it was by a teacher at school when I was about 8. He had me alone after school for being bad, pulled my pants down, grabbed hold of my tiny junk so I wouldn't move then put me over his knee. If I made a noise he squeezed my dick and balls really hard. After he was done spanking, he put his finger in my butt and asked if I was going to be a good boy from now on.

He got sacked not long after. I found out years later he'd done the same to a load of boys.

I remember the cooking spoon once shattering on my ass. Also got the belt once or twice but was only hit a few times.

Corner time

Attached: IMG_0659.jpg (640x480, 71K)

I was hit on the back, legs and butt with a belt until I was 11. Then if I did anything to displease my parents they would socially isolate me for months at a time.

Now I'm a tranny with no friends, jokes on them.

You must have nice skin learning about peeling so early.

at first I was like, well that's not too outlandish, in Texas' Lewisville school district, paddling is allowed and used all the way up to senior year in highschool. and that escalated fucking quick

call rape charges bro, you might get a nice settlement

Yes, wooden spoon and it stung like fuck. But a few times I slipped a magazine into my pants so it wouldn't hurt, then my dad found out and I got it twice as bad.

Attached: 093D462F-AC37-421D-8EE8-CE06FE0FE6CC.jpg (320x320, 52K)

got only spanked by my grandma sometimes.
but not pretty often.
classic position.
i am laying on her legs and she spanks my butt.

Attached: 5873d9aff1ca7dc22578bda1fc457aa3778075f6c4ff96ac7844479b671b98d5.jpg (500x427, 46K)

Mein Neger. I tried the magazine trick, too.

Dad, belt, but he went crazy and sent me to the hospital so he stopped so he wouldn't go to jail.
Principal, paddle.

used to get spanked by my mom with a belt, she would grab me and take me to my room, pull my pants and panties down and then she would make me lye down on the bed...sometimes she would give me like 10 strokes but most of the time more..it depended on the seriousness of the crime...for example she saw me crossing the street on a red light and i got 20 strikes with the belt

worst I got was a boot up the arse for accidentally hurting younger brother
my emotions were more hurt from that kick than my body

Most often with hand on bare ass, but also getting the belt was common. On really bad punishments it was the buckle end of the belt. It's made me a tougher person for it. There may be stonger in any room I am in, but rarely do I encounter anyone tougher. I look at boys today, like the numales, who have been emasculated, and I laugh at them.

Yes. On the butt with the palm of the hand.
Was also caned at school - on the butt, leaning over the arm of a chair in the teacher's study

Is it wrong if shes my (child) wife who wasn't raised right?

It's okay, I just remember it being really uncomfortable as a kid for a few days after

When I was 13 my stepfather caught me making out with a boy. He beat me with a belt and called me a filthy little slut. I told him he wasn't my father and couldn't tell me what to do. Then he said if I wanted to act like a whore he'd treat me like one and bent me over the table and raped me up the ass.

No because my dad's not a fucking faggot.
He's hit me 3 times and each times I fucking deserved it.
Slap across the face, punch to chest twice, bonus he lifted me up by the collar of my t-shirt once which hurt as hell cuz I was 12 and a whimp.
He was an amazing father and I love him to this day.
My mom died when I was 5.

Did you like it you filthy little slut?

Growing up, we all got spanked.
Remember more than once witnessing friend getting spanked.
user "x" running around acting the fool.
x's mom (and the rest of our moms) sitting around kitchen table talking, drinking coffee and smoking.
x's mom telling x to knock it off. x ignores. x's mom has enough, grabs x by arm, drags him overe, yanks cutoffs down (commando) pulls him over lap and begins spanking. My mom reaches into purse and hands over killer hairbrush. Spanking begins in ernest.
Watch; frozen in place.

kek

Obviously not. It hurt like hell and I was terrified. I was a quivering mess by the end.

I was spanked, punched, had my head smashed against the wall (which broke my once glasses) then almost punched, and also whipped twice by a broken extention cable. The first time my eldest brother and myself got hit in the eye which caused us to both need glasses. Also we were verbally assualted most days. He would always end such things by hugging us and saying what we'd done wrong and that he still loved us, that it was to always make us better people. I don't think these things made me more disciplined, thicker skinned or a better person. I hate my father.

My gf got spanked pretty often as a child. Developed a fetish for it. Now every time we end up in bed we begin with her lying in bed having me slapping her ass as hard as I can. She calls med dad and doesn’t want me to stop untill she is bruised up and cries. Weird at first but I have developed a fetish for it aswell.

Also once I got diagnosed with major depressive disorder and a few days after my father tryied to attack me and said I should kill myself over and over again. The one thing that keeps me happy is knowing he spent 40 years collecting an extremely valuable old bottle collection and that any day I could turn up and smash them all with a small rock.

Hot

>Cheek/lips
>Hand

at first yes, then it got mixed with other punishments like "no TV/video games", then I negotiated to completely replace them by the second type. Can't remember exactly how it went through, but the main point I think was that my parents conceded that they were reluctant to actually spank/slap me, so I probably naively replied "then don't do it, you have other means of punishing me, like taking away my game boy for a week".

The slaps still stayed for when I really was being an insufferable faggot, but it didn't really happen often, since I was already old enough to know what being an insufferable faggot was.

Being this new

details?

Not by my parents, but my grandmother did a few times.

Dad spanked my brother and I when we were kids but he stopped because our dog, Bonkers, would throw a fucking fit.

I think rather than try to lock Bonkers somewhere my Dad just gave him and gave us normal punishments.

When he did spank us I think it was over his knee. I don't think he particularly liked doing it tbh.

Same for me

Only once or twice when I was being a little shit, my dad told me beforehand he was going to spank me for what I did, and I think the anticipation was worse than the actual punishment. He had me bend over my bed and he hit me with his belt 5 times then grounded me and left me in my room. A little underwhelming looking back but clearly it worked because I never did the shit that got me punished like that again.

do it

I grew up in the seventies in Texas and often got belt spankings from my dad. When my brother and i fought, my mom would give us the "wait until your father gets home" lecture, and we'd hide under the bed for hours in fear.

Also, I remember that in elementary school, the principal could administer spankings to unruly students. Never had that happen to me, though.

not really because my parents are not barbarians even if they are not perfect. They know you don't use violence on a kid.
I remember once my dad grabbed my arm pretty hard which was painful.

Yup. the early 80s was different i guess, and my grandmother raised me so if I did anything stupid or lied i'd get a beating.
usually over her knee with whatever object was within reach; flat brush, wood spoon, belt, she had these hard soled slippers that hurt like a sonofabitch.
'The truth hurts, but this'll hurt more.'
I miss that crazy old git

If the old cunt dicks me around again you know I will. I wouldnt be able to resist taking picks and posting it on Sup Forums

This is true. The reason we're all here. My parents spanked me once. Still no implication for love.

What do you want to know?

and with any other object available. Only using the hand was considered a good day. Did it work? sure, I was an asshole. It made me who I am. To this day, I had to make my own business, cause I have trouble following other people directions blindly. Leading people is more of my thing.

Attached: 232323.png (856x555, 579K)

My grandpa used to fingerblast me when he caught me sucking the dogs off.

spanked by mom with belt weekly. like hour long abuse. crazy russian immigrant. later in life found notebook with theories on increased blood flow to brain makes people grow up more intelligent. burned book after i read a couple pages. I was the smartest kid in school but emotional problems not worth it. killed brain cells with drugs and alcohol so now am just smart and I fit in better.

>increased blood flow to brain makes people grow up more intelligent

hmmm... It's the opposite. Most abuse ppl I've seen are usually slower, and somewhat behind than their peer. Both academically and socially.

Attached: 1476175792716.jpg (600x450, 202K)

well I was 3 when adopted by her. she was a russian nurse from ww2 that was captured and tortured by nazis. her back had scars from being whipped. lucky I had a good first 3 years in lutheran foster care and she couldnt break me.
was probably some wacky commie theory she heard of in nursing school in russia.

In the 70s almost no one had AC.
Walking to friends house, cutting between houses to get to back door. Walk past friends room and hear sound coming through open window. Peek in and see friend over moms knee, bare ass getting spanked. Hard. With hairbrush. Must have just started because friend just starts crying.
Watched till the end.
Boner.

I also read that a lot of religious parents are abusive as fuck. My parents where pretty cool, but I could always tell that many of the church ladies were assholes. I noped the fuck out as soon as I had a saying in my life.

Attached: 1478547055791.jpg (658x483, 53K)

>wooden spoon.
Same and same. That wooden spoon hurt the fucking worst.

Often and usually just because my mother's drunken asshole Jiggalo didn't like me. I was literally whipped with a telephone cord, or belt buckle end of a 2" wide cowboy belt about my face arms/shoulders. They would tell me how I was a sin and how their Catholic God was going to punish me in Hell.

Attached: 1412756744704.jpg (540x355, 37K)

>inb4 "bring back spanking!!!! It's good for kids! Don't baby them, that's why they do bad shit!"
Ask yourself: how many prisoners were loved in their households, and were never spanked, or beat, during childhood?

>They would tell me how I was a sin and how their Catholic God was going to punish me in Hell.

fuck. sorry to hear that. Yup, religious people are the worst. A baby doesn't ask to be brought into this world. Only the whore parents are to blame. Some people are no better than animals.

Attached: 1477151540643.jpg (728x960, 61K)

I was spanked as a child and truly feel I'm a better man for it. It was usually an open hand, but there were times it was a belt.

I'm now a parent of two, and have spanked both of my kids when the situation deemed necessary

yep. they'd just kinda grab the back of my neck and wack me in the asscheeks as hard as they could with an open hand. Now, I'm a 20 year old MMA semi pro. Thanks mom and dad.

Bent over on lap with hand (I was a good kid and took the blame for lots of stuff my cousin did.)
I loved getting spanked it made me really "happy"

My father would use his belt on me any time he felt frustrated at work, noise around the house, or his life in general. He would search the house for something to be mad about and of all my siblings i was the whipping boy. If a fence board broke i would get slugged in the gut for breaking it even if i did not do it.

Yes, on the ass mostly but none of it was ever what I would consider excessive. Only got backhanded in the face once and it wasn't even full on knock me to the floor backhand. Kids today need more discipline, that's we have all this stupid shit going on.

Yeah but not spankings. I was beaten for sport by my father as he had a very rough job that overstressed tf out of him and when he would come home, he came home drunk and beat either me, my mom, my sisters or just basically all of us. He broke my mothers ribs during her pregnancy with my sis aswell. But he made alot of money so mom stayed with him...

Not too long ago, in 2015 i came back to dads house on st pattys day. He was drunk and so was i. He was 58 and i was 30. Seeing him drunk after years of me being away, i just got in a zone where i started remembering him and all the fucked up shit he did. I remember just looking at him and gritting my teeth like a psychopath and he saw it and asked "You wanna hit me, boy?" And i just threw a straight one right into his jaw. His head just flew back and his body followed with a flip right onto the floor. Up until then i didnt even think i COULD hurt him. Something about my childhood and his reigh in it made me feel like he was bulletproof but now i knew he sure as fuck wasnt. Me being drunk and full of rage i met him on the floor and just began knocking the shit out of him. My mom rushed over to help dad and i remember screaming violently at her, demanding she not help him as she never helped me when dad beat me. I actually almost hit her too just from the fact i couldnt believe she would try to help that pos when she really never tried to intervene when dad did the same shit.

Dad filed a restraining order not too long from then.

I once spanked a stripper that was passing by my table. I left an imprint. This was the summer of 09 in Phoenix, AZ. I was a little drunk already and feeling invincible. Girl got super pissed and hit me back. Luckily my group was dropping plenty of $$$$ on lap dances and drinks, and I didn't get kicked out. Two hours later we leave the joint. And the less drunk bastard of our group becomes the designated driver. As he pulls out, we hit a parked car. The owner comes out of the club. AND IT WAS THE SAME STRIPPER I HAD SPANKED EARLIER. , wtf!! The bitch lost her shit. She was on full meld-down mode. We all pitched in and gave her a few 100's. There was no police report or anything. The chick was so distraught; the security guys end up holding the money for her. Did she get all the money in the end? I don't know, but it was our ticket to gtfo.

Attached: ewqrfcwqe.jpg (1067x1600, 197K)

my father used to spank me with a hand grenade.
He would sit my down on his knee and show me the grenade, then slip his index finger in the pin and say "One day, when you're bad enough, we'll both die" then pound away at my ass with it for a while.

I'm not sure if that screwed up my brain but it sure made me stop doing bad things.

also the earth is flat proof in pic

Attached: 1492795565670.jpg (720x960, 89K)

MODS

Best post in thread