Ramadan Mubarak

Hello everyone. We muslims would like to wish Sup Forums and the rest of the western world a Ramadan Mubarak. I know many of you here are paranoid about us, but we don't mean any harm.

Other urls found in this thread:

muhammadsexsimulator2015.blogspot.com/2015/02/muhammad-sex-simulator-2015-is-another.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know, after all Hitler was a Muslim.

Hey bro Ramadan Mubarak, where originally are you or your parents from?

Why can't y'all just stay in your GD desert?

May be he is from Las Vegas, you never know...!

North Africa. I'm assuming you are actually Bengali and that isn't a proxy.

Yes I'm Bengali with no intention of moving anywhere else....you from Morocco or Algeria? immigrated thru student visa?

I'm Egyptian. I'm a citizen. I've lived here most of my life.

Oh good, your parents are there with you or back in Egypt?...what's your take on the Neo Farao Sisi?

They're here. I personally hate Sisi. I also hated Morsi before and Mubarak. I personally think Sisi is trying to protect Egypts military interests. He's trying to ride out the turmoil and prevent another revolution. He's also a despotic asshole. Have you lived in Bangladesh your entire life.

Honest question, why do Muslims see Ramadan as a perfect time to jihad and commit acts of terrorism? If it's truly a holy day for your people shouldn't they try and keep peace during it and focus on their worship?

Where ?

Hi Muslims. Sorry about the US Air Force. Not all of us are bomber pilots.

Yah I'm at least 9th gen Bangladeshi...

If you and your ideology would stay where you are then we'd have no problem with you guys. But unfortunately it is in your nature to try and spread your stone age culture everywhere on the fucking planet. Stay the fuck out of America and Europe. Also, question. Why do your coreligionists love living in mud shacks?

It's OK man, we understand...no need to apologise.

>I know many of you here are paranoid about us

>don't mean any harm

blowing stuff up is how muslims worship

This is some retarded counter-jihadist shit. Taqiyya is basically a shia thing used when living among sunni majorities..

Those are terrorists.They do it because during Ramadan our good deeds count for more than they usually do. So by killing who they perceive as infidels during ramadan they get an even higher reward.

>Muslim sympathizer
fucking get out

can confirm, going to 'blow up' inside this user's mom tonight. allah wills it.

Because Fucking is Haram during the daytime in this month, how else are you suppose to 'Blow Off' some steam?

>implying the United states isn't as imperialist as Islam.
Honestly though the same could be said to you guys. Around the time of the crusades you guys could blame us for starting it. This time though the west is the one who interefered first.

The taqiyya meme is kind of stupid. What Taqiyya actually means is that muslims are allowed to lie about being muslim if their lives are threatened. They're not allowed to use it for any other reason. So yeah shia's in a hostile sunni country can practice taqiyya. Sunnis in a hostile non-muslim region can practice taqiyya.

Islam should be illegal

Why? What would that do.

Let's just make it clear that in the west, we do haram stuff, and if you want to live a fully halal lifestyle, you should stick to middle eastern countries.

Can we double team her habibi. I'm pretty sure he would be upset to find two sand-niggers fucking his mom.

Eat shit and die.

It's pretty easy to avoid haram stuff in the west.

And that piece be on a nigga like Assalam Aleikum

keep mudslimes from polluting the US

>Sun goes down, ramalamadingdong begins
[taqqiya intensifies]

muhammadsexsimulator2015.blogspot.com/2015/02/muhammad-sex-simulator-2015-is-another.html

Happy barrack Hussein obama

Salamu-alaikum brothers

So we're certain that Ramadan has started today?

That's really backwards.

>And people act like Christianity is the only religion that was corrupted through time.

Muslim migrants tend to be higher educated than whites. They have higher incomes. They take out very little in welfare and social security. If anything America is benefiting from us.

Yes.

Taqiyya exists as a concept but not as a practice in sunni islam. Perhaps if host countries with muslim minorities turn more hostile towards them they will dust off the taqiyya verses.

Some Muslim newly moving to the west becomes as big a degenerate as some locals, but some retains their values, similarly some westerners lead non-degenerate lives in western countries while some westerners live a degenerate life even living in a county like UAE...

Cool.

What do you guys think of Trump?

I'm probably one of the few muslims here that actually wants him to win.

Nice meme bruh. Atleast it's better than claiming pedophilia is wrong than covering it up when it happens. You know what I mean ;)

and a durka durka to you too, m'hammad.

I like him because he's honest. He scares the establishment and he's a lot less cucky to israel. I personally don't think he's going to ban muslims or deport us, so i'm not worried. I'm still undecided. All I know is definitely not shillary.

Did you use Photoshop or Microsoft paint for this? Mohammed was Arab so he would have been slightly lighter skin. Think Italian or Spanish. You should fix that.

The problem is that there seems to be a lot of muslims that have a problem with natives going against islam in any significant way, such as eating pork, drinking alcohol, and especially illustrating the prophet.

What muslims in the west need to accept is that only they are not allowed to do such things, and non-muslims can do as they please as long as it abides the laws of the country.

but muhamad wuz black

Those guys are assholes. There the muslim equivalent of Christians who want to ban sex ed and evolution education or the shomrim. Most muslims honestly don't care. Even the muhammed cartoons at worst most muslims such scrunch their eyebrows and have a look of disgust. They honestly don't care.

>We Wuz Prophets and shiett
In all seriousness do you actually believe he was black. Btw isn't past your bedtime.

>In all seriousness do you actually believe he was black.
yes

why?

QUICK INVADE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM WHILE THEY ARE WEAK AND HUNGRY

Mobility scooters sink in sand.

I think it has to do with black people in America going against the romanized Jesus by claiming he was black.

And since Muhammad was from the same region, others ironically project that on to him.

because he acted like a nigger

prove he wasnt black

He was about the same complexion as Jesus as both the Banu Israel and Banu Hashim tribes were ancestoraly related....

>Banū Hāshim (Arabic: بنو هاشم) is a clan in the Quraysh tribe with a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite ancestry through Salma bint Amr of Banu Najjar. This makes Banu Hashim both an Ishmaelite and Israelite tribe. The Islamic prophet, Muhammad was a member of this Arab tribe; his great-grandfather was Hashim ibn Abd Manaf, for whom the tribe is named. Members of this clan are referred to as Hashemites.

Nice memes yo.

jesus wuz black

If you're one of the ones that supports Trump, you're allowed.

Mansa musa was black and muslim

Really !!!!! you don't say !!!!!

Apparently he was also a ginger.

Like tea, Ginger flavoured Black tea?

ginger as in red hair.

Already knew that man, just joshing here.

Guess what sand nigger i mean harm to you if I thought i could kill a muslim and get away with it I wouldn't hesitate fuck off back to the middle east you are human garbage

It appears theres a lot murders due to islMists in your coubtry.. is this the US fault?

Have you heard of a thing called 'Punctuation'?

shut up paki nigger

Apparently not.

Nope, just regular murder being pushed as 'ISIL affiliated' by a perticuler Jewish media group...

So you're a pussy who doesn't want to face the consequences of standing up for something you believe in. ok got it.

>Islam calls to conquer the world through violence
>we mean you no harm(as long as you pay the jaziya and we're in a good mood)

Its time to move to sweden.

who /fat cunt july/ here lads

>claims it be a secular democracy
>claims to be jewish state with two tiered citizenship and special privileges for jews
>says muhammed cartoons should be allowed due to free speech but asks european countries to ban holocaust denial and pro-nazi speech.

> looks at news

Yup. Muslims still running around killing people.

Get fucked sandnigger

>we

>claims it be a secular democracy
No, we claim its a democracy, which it is.

>claims to be jewish state with two tiered citizenship and special privileges for jews
We dont claim it and its not true.

>says muhammed cartoons should be allowed due to free speech but asks european countries to ban holocaust denial and pro-nazi speech.
We dont.
I as an israeli am in no way responsible for what Jewish European organizations do. Their worries of the rise of antisemitism(mostly as a result of muslim immigraiton) is their unique problems.

Fuck off sandnigger. We don't want any bullshit you animals are peddling

Because Muslims at war are among the only Muslims who are allowed to eat food and drink water during the daytime in Ramadan.

In any case, I dont think secularism is any longer valid or the best choice in the age of instant world wide communication.
A religion has the power to transmit important basic ideas in a powerful and persuasive way. We just have to control which ideas out of X holy book are chosen and who transmits them.

>I as an israeli am in no way responsible for what Jewish European organizations do. Their worries of the rise of antisemitism(mostly as a result of muslim immigraiton) is their unique problems.

Implying that jewish euro orgs aren't just Israeli funded shills.

Also israel does have two tiered citizenship. That's a fact.

>Also israel does have two tiered citizenship. That's a fact.
>le jewish world conspiracy

>Also israel does have two tiered citizenship. That's a fact.
Ok, Ill bite, what exactly do you mean by a two tiered citizenship.

Jews have certain privileges in Israel that goy citizens don't

Like what?

go fuck yourself

Like not getting blown the shit out for looking 'Not Right' or not getting 'Racheled' under bulldozers...

>he was Arab
>think Italian
>american education
Fuck off Mustafa and kys

Merry Ramadan Subhumans

Come to think of it......

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

ALLAHU TRAPBAR!

You dont get blown by looking not right.
You realize more then half of israeli jews look arabic right?
Trolling aside, all israeli citizens enjoy the exact same right, whether they are jewish or not.
It is true that getting a new citizenship(unless its trough marriage) is much easier if you are jewish but thats just how it is.
Israel is interested in maintain a jewish majority since that was the purpose of its establishment in the first place.
I wont even mention the fact that if muslims get to rule here it will simply turn into another muslim shithole country.

>Philippine
>Pushing Traps

Worst Kept Secret Ever...

Taqiyya is a cultural practice, less a concept, because of political unrest between religious sects. Which is why it's retarded when Westerners even mention it when 99% of the time they can't tell you the definition or difference between a sunni or shia.