When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Attached: Spanking-children-France-Wales-ban-punishment-child-abuse.jpg (940x545, 56K)

You should stop reposting this

Does she have a phone or a tablet? Anything you can disable?

Never you fucking idiot.

old, fake, pasta.
dude find something better to do.

TWO FIDDY

samefag.
KILL YOURSELF.
This thread is like 6 months old.

You should correct that behavioir

Attached: philip-stone-delbert-grady.jpg (1200x630, 48K)

>find something better to do
like what?

give her the spanking of her lifetime, use a belt, giver her 30 hits

Nice try, newfag.

Attached: 9E11D4F9-ED30-4E45-9A14-20AE59F9E8FF.jpg (750x539, 231K)

Post her nudes and a video of her spitting on u.

If your kid is already 12 and acting like that, you fucked up a long time ago as a parent. All you can do now is try and keep her from sucking black dick for crack under your own roof. Have another kid and do better next time.

/sarcasm
Shes stolen a dollar from you for almost 4 months. Of course unless its more than that this time. Figured you would have taken better care of your wallet or beat that brat by now.
Sage goes in all fields
/thread

during sex

And this is what brought America to it’s knees.

fuck you beat me to it

oh boy this thread again

You're a stupid one aren't you, OP?
Most whores whether she is your daughter or not charge about tree fiddly, no wonder she spat in your face, you fucking retart it is only acceptable to hit her if she is into S&M, at this point you uneducated fuckwit. Faggots like you should already know that dicks are for chicks, but you are quite a fucking stupid one though.

So is my gf. Problem, faggot?

Her legs?

OMG MODS!

teach her the value of a dollar. Let her do choirs around the house. Get her a paper round. Give her pocket money and teach her how to be financially repsonsible

Got a problem with the fact that my girl is a samefag?
Fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1498938518721.jpg (600x600, 125K)

kek, gtfo