What kind of spider is this? I live in New Zealand and we’ve had 7 of these mother fuckers in the flat this month...

What kind of spider is this? I live in New Zealand and we’ve had 7 of these mother fuckers in the flat this month. (All of which have met the wrath of a boot or flame)

Attached: 31E447EF-60C4-444F-961C-164C9F34B533.jpg (1242x1289, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5OIo4FuPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sumatran Sphinctre Spider, you better duct tape your bumhole shut when you sleep cause those things will crawl inside and make a nest.

leave spiderbro alone pls

I hate myself for halfway googling that

He ded

It’s just a common house spider, also known as a wolf spider. I’m in Auckland and they are everywhere. No need to kill them, they are harmless and you could just put them outside using a jar or something.

Arachnidae Christae, noticed the legs held out like in a Jesus Christ pose?
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5OIo4FuPc

Looks like a wolf spider. They'd rather run but will nip you if they can.

Honestly I would love to not kill them and place them outside but I am so fucking far beyond terrified of them that the only option is to put my boot on and slam it into the wall or floor at rapid speed

RIP neighbors. lol

Here’s another from today, this one ran at me like an Olympic athlete.

Attached: 3F34F5FC-DAB0-4796-A35F-CCB99977F32D.jpg (1288x1254, 480K)

I'm with you OP I fucking hate spiders, i'll kill them even if I know they're harmless. Wouldn't dare pick one up.

Yeah thats a wolf spider bro, choice move would be to close up the windows and edge that shit with Raid or mortein or some shit

>so fucking far beyond terrified
>ran at me
>takes a picture of it

yeah no m8, you just like killing them which is okay tho

just kidding it's not
you are the reason the environment goes to hell

Well I’ve never delt with leggi bois this thicc so I admire the ass on them enough to zoom a pic. Also I am in a flat full of girls so none of us want them in here and I sure as fuck am not getting close enough to politely pick that shit up. Shifty boot manoeuvre is the only choice when you’ve got three other girls behind you screaming their tits off. Plus they’re fucking fast I’m not having this cunt run at me

cute huntsman

We had the house sprayed weeks ago and all the winds are shut and we’ve even stuffed tissue in all the cracks so I don’t know how the fuck they’re getting in.

Na not a huntsman? Surely aren’t they like the size of dinner plates

if the pic was taken in NZ it surely is a huntsman.
and no, they aren't sized like dinner plates.

Na I googled huntsman and wolf and it definitely looks more like wolf.

however bro both of em are harmless but looking not like this

> am not getting close enough to politely pick that shit up
>takes a close up picture

It’s zoomed you specky cunt. Big difference between standing a metre away and standing so close you put your hand within an inch of it. Eat my ass

>Eat my ass

I am not going to do that.

Not into booty?

Not into you.

Hostile x

is this an offer?

100%

dude I could be a 168kg smelly landwhale

And I could have tits that tuck into my socks

I'd like that

Unfortunately they’re perky and round sorry

so you're making me ask for it now?

Yes

see

Bet you’re fun at parties

I used to be when I still visited some
I imagine your flat parties to be interesting

Can’t say I host them.

because you're busy killing spiders, amirite guise

Yeah 24/7 365 days a week

Bobs an vagene plx

I'd like to show you how there is no need to kill them

My tits have been on here many times not by choice and not posted by me. You missed out

Award there’s no need, but I can’t pick them up and remove them nicely out of fear

Kill it with fire.

Attached: 3c3781971f6b52ce2353b70651b637ae.jpg (600x2094, 227K)

well then, it's just the attention you went for
now you got it, what do I get?
bobs an vagene!

>I can’t pick them up

did you know that one will always stay the same if only doing what he could do before? you need to evolve. all those dead spoderm8s deserve it

Not going to change my mind here buddy

because you asked so nicely

Attached: CB42CCD.jpg (676x749, 42K)

what is worth changing your mind then, if it's not for the life of others?

nice, not tucked into socks

Nice titties girl

wow

I wish they were my tits good lord. And I couldn’t give a fuck, I’m not having a spider crawl up my arm end of. And yes that’s more important than a spider life. Cry about it somewhere else

worthless without a timestamp.
Get out of here you baiting faggit.

fuck i'm straight again

That’s not me nor did I post that

so what do yours look like then? This context alone and the reward of you posting them will make them better in any case. I'm not crying. I'd just like to change your mind like I changes my gfs. She's picking them up now, still in fear, but brave enough to understand why she's got to do it.

also:
more!

This is a post about spiders in my house not my tits that I would never post. And I’m happy for your gf, not interested in doing that myself :)

Attached: 8ECFF8D.jpg (432x768, 70K)

>not interested

that's not what this is about. and you'd start to understand this on my side. nothing is about you. not even this fucking thread.

Thank you,nice

Good lord you’re far too easily offended. I found out what the spider is so from that I shall leave this thread for you to post random tittys. Night bois xox

I'm not offended? Did you feel insulted? This was not my intention. Whatever. Have the last one from this set, and greetings to my spoderbros

Attached: 8F33363.jpg (728x1287, 222K)