Why are Americans the most stupid people on earth?

Why are Americans the most stupid people on earth?
20% of them think that the sun revolve around the earth...

Attached: american.jpg (470x315, 40K)

Only 20%? You'd think it would be higher with all the blacks and Mexicans we have here.

20% put their referential on earth, nothing wrong with that. In fact, for a lot of calculations, not doing that is retarded.

He meant real Americans

>real Americans
Native Americans?

Mexicans?

Betsy devos would say because parents don't have a "choice" to have taxpayers pay for jesus school.

Yanky red necks you fucking degenerate.

Hey asshole, we're down to 15% now. Plus our literacy rate is has quadrupled in the last decade alone - up to 80% now. Get your facts straight before making yourself look like a retard on the Internet.

Retard alert lol

Literacy in America was at 80% even before school became compulsory. 99% in some north eastern states

Decades of dumbing down. Idiots ate easier to manipulate and control. RE: Trumf.

>Why are Americans the most stupid people on earth?

>Americans the most stupid people

>the most stupid

20% of our population is 60 million people. We are huge. That's why we have more stupid people.

Attached: d5e.jpg (540x801, 193K)

my mom once asked me if genghis kahn was a real person (she had never heard of him outside of that john wayne movie) and if man and dinosaurs lived together like the flintstones.

she basically stopped learning anything out of highschool and hangs around some really stupid people so she probably hears all kinds of nonsense and needs to be reassured all the time. it's infuriating.

i mean everyone has gaps in their education, but she didn't know what celcius was or that cats could see in the dark. i think she might be actually clinically retarded.

good answer, no life line needed

troll thread, is troll thread

>she didn't know what celcius was or that cats could see in the dark
does she know that cats can see celcius in the dark?

Use of the term kettle leads one to believe this is a pic of the UK version of the show, as verified by Snopes. Nice bait though.

What level was she on? Was that the very first question?

Aren't at least 20% of ALL people retarded enough to think that? I mean let's be fair here.

Studies show that 95% of statistics are made up 20% of the time

Eh puto gringo, la tierra gira alrededor del sol, los mexicanos somos mucho más inteligentes que tus amerifats.

Oh sorry, you are not bilingual...
Fucking gringo, the earth revolve around the sun, the Mexicans are much more intelligents than your amerifats.
We can explain everything that you want but I think it would be a waste of time so have a nice day.

Why are foreigners so stupid, 90% of them think they are smart

don't need to be smart when you gots all that sweet freedom.