TODAY'S THE DAY BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=w5vYith5MfA

WW3 begins today, gentlemen. May god have mercy on our souls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd91OU_Jbo
youtube.com/watch?v=k4L_S9K-BkQ
youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bring it

All the abbu dabbies were decked out in their spooky ghost wear in my apartment. Little buggers must be hungry, they were crashing into parked vehicles and each other outside my apartment's street more than usual this sunday.

Sup Forums how does one steel themselves for the upcoming happenings?

At first I was all, "FUCK YEAH IMMA GO RICK GRIMES MODE" and then as it all got closer the magnitude of it all started dawning on me and I find myself being more and more scared of what's to come.

I think a large part of it being because of the realization of how powerless we are depending on how the happening occurs.

hope you're in a good place with God.
See you on the other side, stranger.

SHUT IT DOWN ITS FUCKING KILL

ironically that's all I'd been doing. Nothing has grown my faith more than everything going on in the world. My wife and I both have been doing biblical study sessions together and trying to do the best we can to live more christian lives.

Literally don't care what happens desu

What time zone? where it's the 6th? or now where its the 5th?

I'm ready.

>Brother Nathanael

Into the trash it goes

Fag

>Powerless

That's up to you, user.

It never happened when Sup Forums predicted.

holy shit, its happening

i have been waiting for the 2016 happening

>I figured it'd be a video made within the past few days
>it's from March 7th
WEW

and this guy is usually spot on

May our prophet, Joseph Smith, guide us through these tribulations, friends.

Are you wearing your magic underwear?

kek

You may laugh, but Mormons enjoy the status of being one of the last truly non-degenerate groups of people in the Western World.

>tfw you will never show anyone the "golden plates" because they either don't exist or can be proven to have not been crafted by angels

Checkmate, mormons

nothing's gonna happen.

nothing ever happens.

Its the first day of Ramadan

It's fucking June 6, nothing real will happen just like it never does when people try to predict happenings.

Back to shitstain (nice dubs tho)

>ordered a few cases of ammo to use recreationally from the internet
>will be here just in time for WWIII

wew
good thing I didn't blow my brains out last week because I didn't get my dream job in Connecticut.

But if it doesn't happen, Brother Nathaniel loses all credibility and I will forever link back to this video when shit by him is posted on Sup Forums.

>Tfw roommate is muslim
>tfw roommate will hear of the attack and get hyped up
>tfw roommmate will kill me
didn't think it would end like this...

You have to strike first

kill him before he kills you

>HURR DURR NOBODY DUN SAW DA GOLDEN PLATES
>Doesn't mention the Eight Witnesses
>Doesn't mention the Three Witnesses

Is your entire understanding of Mormonism based on that South Park episode?

>Why The Jews Will Cause World - W* 3 In 6 June 2016 ?
>W* 3 In 6 June 2016
>W*
>world star
>>>/9gag/

>unironically being mormon

wew

I, too, am a mormon. THERE ARE LITERALLY DOZENS OF US. DOZENS.

BEHOLD THY DIGITS

NO HAPPENING IS COMING
MEME MAGIC IS SUSPENDED FOR TEN DAYS

KEK WILLS IT

Cover yourself in pig blood and rape his sandy ass cheeks.

anyone who believe anything that these beared faggot said is a retarted little kid
just grow up, the world will not collapse, i thought you guys hated alex jones but it seems the trumpmania turned your brains to dust.. nothing will happen. the end is that we all die alone like old piece of shit. i am russian sry the language

reroll

>Nothing will happen, said the coward tolerance killed.
You're not very based for a russian, m8.

sorry friend but as youll see by my digits it is indeed happening

fuck off

But HoI4 comes out today and I want to play

>666
>8
satan exposed by jesus confirmed

C-can someone shoop in an an-94 in his hand instead

Sneak pork into his diet :^)

those dubs

666+666+666+6+6+6=2016

>MUH FAITH
>MUH TRADITION
>MUH FAMILY VALUES
>LOL GOLD PLATES STOOPIT MORMONS AND THEIR TIGHT-KNIT, NON-DEGENERATE, FINANCIALLY STABLE FAMILIES

I don't understand why Sup Forums rips on Mormons so much. Mormonism is literally the panacea to every thing that Sup Forums spends all fucking day whining and chimping out about. Mormons are some of the most beautifully white people left in the US, they emphasize the family unit and they hold tradition in high regard. Mormonism is arguably the last non-cucked faith in America, since the Catholics worship a man in a pointy hat who literally washes sand nigger feet.

>what are time zones
Also
>hurr durr
We have 24 hours at the latest time zone for a habbening

RAMALAMADINGDONG HAS STARTED
TIME FOR ALL THE HAPPENINGS

JUST NOW OUTSIDE ALL OF THE CARS ARE ON FIRE AND A GIANT BEARDED BOMB IS RAMPAGING THROUGH TOWN
ALL THE DOGS ARE MELTING FROM ACID
AND ALL THE PLANES AT THE AIRPORT HAVE EXPLODED

How's work at the FBI?

Mother of god....

Man, what the fuck happened to Canada? I only ever see Arabs and Asians representing Canada now.

It's. Nothing.

You're Daily reminder its happening today. And Tomorrow. And every day for the rest of your life.

A broken clock

really makes you think doesnt it

Because it's a silly modern cult like Scientology. A falsehood. A waste of our energy. You people follow a fraud an expect us to join you in the most idiotic display of racial solidarity. You honestly have even less intellectual ground to stand on than the Muslims.

that's fine i guess

>hearsay is not admissable
>won't release physical evidence

Could it be that you can't produce the evidence because you're entire religion is a sham?

[citation of Mormon legitimacy needed]

Kind of embracing the idea that huge wave of muslim terror strikes in big cities would start the happenings. I hope that would stop the eternal jew's master plan of drowning us into rapefugees and at the same time massage liberals face with some realism.
Then again if the answer to hundreds of thousands of dead people from the governments of western countries would be "not all muslims, this is not real islam" then civil war would be necessary and a total purge for those satans pawns.

Gotham's reckoning.

a nuclear detection plane is going off in my state get in here hopefully i don't fucking die

Hory shet, the tipfaggotry is real. You little fedoraniggers have fun with your Doritos and Mountain Dew. I meanwhile will continue to feel the the true euphoria of belonging and meaning that being a Latter-Day Saint brings.

Sorry but Sup Forums doesn't worship false prophets and satan :^)

>not devoting oneself to the true church

Dubbledubz of truth

Join us FELLOW WHITES in worshipping BASED JOSEPH SMITH and VOTING FOR MITT ROMNEY and TED CRUZ. We're STRONG TRADITIONALISTS (who have never fought a single holy war, have no valuable theology, and can't reliably convert anyone)

>Least non-cucked
>Allows and promotes polygamy
Congrats you're a fucking retard.

>This level of edgelord

not happening

The pope is a false prophet. He literally bowed to a gaggle of filthy sandniggers and washed their fucking feet. Protestants allow faggots to be priests. You're a retarded ape.

06/06/2016
6+6+2+1+6 = 21 (blackjack)

66216 contains 66 216 and 666 21

21 - Blackjack
216 = 6x6x6
66 - Order 66 from Star Wars / The Third Reich

Also 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6

Operation Blackjack:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvd91OU_Jbo

>Can't reliably convert anyone
>Mormonism is fastest growing religion in the United States

Dumb nigger.

>Implying that Mormons still practice polygamy (which they don't)
>Implying that at one point Mormons having multiple wives which resulted in dozens of beautiful white children is a bad thing

Again, Sup Forums incessantly chimps out about the declining white birth rate yet Mormons are have some high birthrates comparable to the shitskins.

What church is that?

>reminder that 90% of Mormons on Sup Forums are feds

>My wife
>Christian lives
God I envy you

Mormons are very comparable to shitskins.

t. Sup Forums

Order 66:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4L_S9K-BkQ

That is what they mean by the world war... they just don't get the number right.

>White people with high paying jobs, morality and decency primarily of colonial English stock
>Shitskins

I'm having trouble believing that you are truly this fucking autistic. But then again, you did elect a pot-smoking faggot as your PM, so anything goes when talking to syrup-niggers I suppose.

I respect your religion and admire your conviction.

But the Last War will not be fought by the meek and forgiving. Nuns with tambourines and children with their precious innocence will not be on the frontlines.

There, from the grace of God, go I. An many like me. Our worst. Our sinner-soldiers. Will I see you at my side in God's halls of Judgement or shall I spy you on the balconies?

seriously nothings going to happen back to

Ironically we have fertility issues preventing us from having the happy family we want so it's not all perfect.

Even a meek and forgiving man knows his duty to God and Country when it comes time to protect those he loves and his freedoms.

If it truly is the last great war we'll likely all be joined together in one form or another.

>Trusting a kike reject and a heretic

Nobody converts to Mormonism. It's too dumb for anyone not born in it to sincerely believe.

Your idiotic cult full of genetic misfits doesn't grow - you people take your second cousins and start breeding them right after menarche. Usually 15. You're polygamists, pedophiles, and incestuous. Your cult has a sick Ponzi scheme for growth that boils down to raping your daughters.

Fuck you for being Mormon. Mormons are NOT white. You're sewer people.

(((fertility issues)))

That was beautiful user.

I just finished watching youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY

And am thoroughly convinced we will fight the Last War in our lifetime. Peace and tranquility be upon you, brother. We will likely not see those again.

Nobody cares about us hues anyway, you whiteys can kill yourselves to oblivion for all I care.

Apparently the washington post will release a fake sex scandal today concerning Donald Trump.

Bring it on.

In all honesty, I don't think anything will happen today but we can expect a happening or two during this Ramadan month. This is when Muslims are at their worst.

And nothing happened.

This is the funniest suggestion so do this

Notice something?

IT'S THE STEALTHY ROMNIGGER!