ITT sexual stories from our childhood

ITT sexual stories from our childhood

Attached: 1508940443024.jpg (1161x840, 288K)

>sexual story
>childhood
OP:

Attached: priest.jpg (640x345, 75K)

When I was 12 I would go into chat sites and pretend to be an older teen lesbian to get people to erp with me and jerk to it. That's about the best I got.

>11 year old me
>friends with cute skinny Filipino girl on my street
>we convince our parents to let us sleep in a tent in the yard
>mostly spend the night joking around and goofing off
>I say I have to pee but locked out of house so I just go to pee in some bushes in the yard
>she follows me with flashlight
>she says she has to pee too
>she shines the light so I can "see what I'm doing"
>I pull my dick out and start peeing while she just shines the light on my junk and watches me
>she laughs and says it's weird
>I say "how do you pee"
>I shake off, put my junk away, and take my flashlight to watch her
>she just takes off her shorts not wearing underwear, stands with her legs spread and pees down while I just stair at her pussy with the flashlight
>she grabs some leaves from the bush and wipes herself
>seize my chance and grab her shorts and run back to the tent
>she chases me and wrestles me for her shorts in the tent, using this as an excuse to touch/rub her pussy and play it off as just wrestling
To be continued

Go on...

Yo dog imma gon need some more story

One time, when I was 9, while playing with my younger cousin, I asked if she knows where poop comes from. So I convinced her to eat a bunch of chocolates, because I thought that would cause pooping. And then I followed her into the bathroom and watched her drop a small nugget.

Then one of the house maids came in and scolded us and we stopped and left the bathroom.

I can't look her in the eyes still.

>wrestling bottomless Filipino girl in tent
>I won't give her back her shorts
>she decides to counter attack by taking off my pants
>I kind of want her to but I pretend to put up a fight
>get the feeling she wants to just play along too
>she takes off my pants/underwear while I hide her shorts in my sleeping bag
>she says where are her shorts
>I say I don't know
>she throws my pants/underwear out the tent door
>we both are now just wrestling eachother bottomless in the tent
>she accidentally knees me in the junk
>I roll over in pain
>she says she's sorry a bunch and asks to see it
>suddenly it doesn't hurt so much but I play it off like it does
>roll on my back with my boy boner up and at'em
>she leaves the flashlight on in the tent pouch to see
>looks at my junk and gently cups my balls in her hand
>oh my god this feels amazing
To be continued

More

More ?

More??

Sorry if my posts are slow, I'm at work and can only post when customers are gone
>qt Filipino girl is rubbing my little boy balls to make them feel better
>she notices my boner
>she says "It keeps twitching" and she moves her hand over my 11yr old chub
>note to self: it feels REALLY good to have a girl touch your penis
>she just says how warm it feels and she can feel it twitch in her hand
>I get an idea
>I ask her if she can "kiss it and make it feel better"
>she doesnt think twice about it and leans down, and gives my cock a few kisses
>let her just hold it in her hand for a little bit and ask her if I can kiss her privates too
>she lays back and spreads her legs while I roll over to get into her crotch
>little puffy tan pussy lips
>lean in and kiss them the same way she kissed my cock
>she just giggles and squirms around a bunch
>I wanna see more so I spread her lips open
>with the flashlight in the tent pouch it's still too dim to see much so I just lean in and smell her pussy a bit
>I kiss the inside and she kinda jumps back and says that feels weird
>poke her lips for a little bit more before she goes back to wrestling me over and says she'll punch my junk if I don't give her shorts back
>I give them back and crawl out and put my bottoms back on while she puts hers on
>we just go back to joking without bringing up how we just fiddled around with eachother's privates for a good while
>first time I ever do anything sexual with a girl
>feel bad but I still fap while thinking about it today

anyone got screencaps from previous threads ?
Looking for a story where 11yo user went to 1rst base with his older brother's girlfriend.

so i grew up in the 80's and JUST NOW remembered that my mom used to change pantyhose and tampons in front of me like it was no big deal. I think i was 5-7 years old.. but fuck i remeber it vividly. House was always cold, so i would go in the warm bathroom in the mornings w. her while she did her thing.. holy shit. this explains my 80s beaver fetish.

In 1st grade this white girl would show me her pussy under the table.
She got her black friend to show me hers too. This happened for a while.
I moved schools then came back around 7th grade.
Seeing her was akward as fuck.

Flash forward to me 14 yrs old
>14 at sleepover at cousin's house
>cousin is chubby 12 yr old girl with curly short hair and braces
>we always stay up watching vhs movies in her room
>we watch the first American Pie movie and other movies we probably shouldn't be
>we laugh at the sex jokes even if we don't really get them
>this gets us curious and we start asking eachother sex questions
>she asks if I've seen a girl naked and I tell her about Filipino girl
>I ask her if she's seen a boy naked and she says no
>play it cool and say "if you want you can see me naked"
>smooth.jpg
>she kinda lights up and says "okay!"
>I take off my pants and pull down my underwear and just kind of stand there with an awkard boner while she sits on the floor and watches me
>she asks if she can touch it
>here we go again
To be continued!

I'm the guy who slept and bathed with his gran, watched her masturbate, and went to a nude beach with her once, from a few days ago, anyone have questions?

yeah. why haven't u killed yourself from this much trauma yet?

therapy helps

M o r e

so it was bad for you? you think this affected you in any negative way?

Do you have anything specific in mind?

How did the beach go? Did you know before you went that it was nude?

How did she act..? How the fuck did your parents not kill her..? The experience and etc

Did you enjoy any of it? What is your favorite memory?

>so it was bad for you?
Emotionally probably, but I don't regret what happened
>you think this affected you in any negative way?
I have zero problems with nudity and I don't see pubic hair as something sexual.
>How did the beach go?
It was awkward at first since we walked along it holding hands and people were looking at my gran, but overall I enjoyed it.
>Did you know before you went that it was nude?
No.

>How did she act..?
She was understanding about things that happened in bed when I started puberty and otherwise seems comfortable.
>How the fuck did your parents not kill her..?
They were dead, it's why I lived with her.
>Did you enjoy any of it?
I liked the love she showed me and when we cuddled.
>What is your favorite memory?
The one I'm most thankful for is her helping me with my phimosis, favourite would be when we snuggled together on the couch under a blanket and watched a movie every Saturday night

>12yr old chubby cousin awkwardly pets my boner like it's a cat or something
>my boner twitches up and down
>"Does it like me?"
>lol wut
>say yeah it likes you
>she lights up and keeps petting my cock with her fingertips
>at this point I've been masturbating for a while and ask her if she wants to see me cum
>she says okay, though I'm not sure she really understands what I mean
>I sit down in front of her and start to jack it
>she just kinda watches me do this in awe
>ask her if she wants to help
>"okay!"
>ask if I can see her naked
>she hesitates for a bit and says okay, I watch her get naked while I continue to jack it
>she has chubby little body, doesn't really have "breasts" but really puffy tan nipples
>she takes off her pajama bottoms and panties and I tell her to scoot over and spread her legs over mine so I can see
>she has a fat innie pussy with little tufts of pubic hair, I remember thinking how dark her lips looked compared to her skin color
>while I continued jacking she started rubbing her slit with her fingers
>holy shit I'm mutually masturbating with my cousin
To be continued!

>At the age of nineteen, Coscarelli became the youngest director to have a feature film distributed by a major studio
>when he sold his independently produced and critically acclaimed drama, Jim the World's Greatest, to Universal Pictures.
>The film was the first collaboration for Coscarelli
>with actor Lawrence Rory Guy, who went on to achieve horror icon status under the screen name Angus Scrimm. Jim the World's Greatest was an official selection of the USA Film Festival.
>Coscarelli is best known for the Phantasm films. Phantasm and its three successful sequels spawned a huge cult of fans around the world
>have become staples in the home video and DVD market.
>The original Phantasm was a worldwide critical and box-office success
>Coscarelli also co-wrote (with Paul Pepperman)
>directed The Beastmaster
>described by Entertainment Weekly as "a surefire audience favorite."The Beastmaster has spawned two sequels
>and a television series

Ever any touching when cuddling?

That shits hot.

Did you ever do anything more to her?

Yeah, if we both slept facing the same way I'd put my arm around her stomach and sometimes stroke her bush when I was young. On the couch we would only cuddle with no inappropriate touching. I would fall asleep against her chest from time to time.

continue?

>me and chubby girl cousin watch eachother masturbate
>she keeps pushing her hips forward and bringing her pussy closer to my cock
>"I think they like eachother!"
>oh shit gonna cum
>I blow my load and shoot a couple streams of cum on my belly
>she stops rubbing herself and just watches me lay back and catch my breath
>I collect myself and see she seems confused by wtf I just did
>explain when I feel really good my penis shoots out white stuff
>"I don't do that!"
>lol
>I clean myself with my underwear (like I always do) and put my pants back on
>she gets dressed and asks me a bunch of questions "Why do you shoot white stuff? What does it feel like? Etc."
>don't fully know how to answer so I just explain as best as a 14 year old can
>we stay up talking till we fall asleep
>continue to randomly make sex jokes secretly when family gets together but with them living far away this is few and far between, so we never got the chance to do something like that again
>now we are adults and the few times we see eachother we just awkwardly get through small talk
>I still beat off to the time we watched eachother masturbate, and I wonder if she does the same, but it'd be waaaaay to akward to just drop that question at next family gathering

>had cyber with a rs chick in the back upstairs of wild boar inn north east of varrock. Shit was lit

Odds it was a dude IRL
Even female

Attached: images (11).jpg (512x288, 17K)

Fucking fag

Attached: Father Coscarelli Fiddler.png (641x348, 371K)

Me and Filipino girl? We didn't do anything sexual after that, we'd hang out and play but I moved away later that year
Fast forward to me being 15 and I get my first gf
>15 yr old and start spending a lot of time with goth half asian girl
>she loves stuff like anime and videogames so I usually go to her house and watch her play final fantasy or watch FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, etc.
>after hanging out forever we just decide fuck it and try dating
>after about a month of dating and awkward makeout sessions she pushes us to go further
>"Hey user, why don't you ever try to touch my boobs or anything?"
>"I didn't know you wanted me to???"
>during make out session she grabs my hand and moves it up her shirt
>get a handful of b-cup
>nice.jpg
>she starts undoing my pants
>decide she knows what she wants and just lay back and let her do what she wants
>she undoes my pants and pulls my dick out
>she looks it over a bit, tracing around the shaft and head with a fingertip
>"You have a pretty cock, user"
>thank you?
>the more she traces her finger around the harder I get, pretty much dripping precum at this point
>she just kinda plays with it, poking the opening of my cock and makes long strings of precum over and over, like she's trying to see how long she can make them
>OH MY GOD MY COCK IS GONNA EXPLODE PLEASE MAKE ME CUM ALREADY
to be continued!

Bump

>half asian gf teasing the fuck out of my dick
>I get antsy and grab her hand, move it on my cock and motion her to jack me off
>she gets the message and eagerly gets going jacking me off
>she just smiles and watches my reactions when she switches between going reeeealy slow to crazy fast back and forth
>she is a god damn cock witch and knows wtf she's doing
>after playing with me for a while I am visibly going crazy and she just shifts into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
>fuckfuckfuckfuckgonnacuuuuuuum
>I shotgun blast all over her shirt
>it's a black shirt so she jokes that she's gonna kick my ass if it has cum stains
>I tell her not to wear a shirt next time
>she takes this lesson to heart and whenever we fool around in the future we just get naked
To be continued!

>watched her masturbate
details

When I was a kid, I think I was around 9 years old, my family lived next to a park, beyond that was a small wooded area we would normally play in.
One day me and my brother were out in the wooded area playing with our laser tag set. 2 Homeless guys came out of the wood. They talked to us for a few minutes and asked if we wanted to play a game. One of them asked us to sit on an abandoned tire with our pants down, being young and stupid I agreed and sat down. My brother didn't want to do anything with them.
One man dropped his pants, used lotion he had on his cock and had me touch myself while he lubed up his dick. He then asked me to touch it. Didn't get too far into it as our mom was calling for us to come home.
It's never really bothered me that it happened, and sometimes I kind of wish it had gone further.

I finally hit the point where these threads don't excite me anymore. It's not even interesting to troll with the copypasta about fictional stories.

This one is one of the shittiest ever

It was the summer I turned 17
>gran is in the back garden sunbathing
>I go out with friends in the morning
>come back in the afternoon
>gran is still outside and doesn't hear me come home
>I think she's asleep
>go to my room
>open my window, glance out and see her reading a book
>her nipples are poking hard at her bikini top
>she slides her bikini bottoms to one side
>sucks two of her fingers and slides them into her pussy
>I am unimaginably hard at that point
>start stroking while my gran is fingerfucking herself
>she stops for a second to turn the page in her book
>starts going for a few minutes more
>her chest starts rising and falling faster, she starts rocking her hips
>I hear her moan and that makes me cum
>shoot my load all over the wall under the window
>come back to my senses and clean up my mess

You can't even believe them anymore because they're too perfect. Everyone had bomb shell cousins even as children and they could make them blow lady loads constantly their first time? Shit is boring

You this one is really stale. I'd take some screen shots posted about now. There are some classic ones out there.

OP said sexual stories, not autistic stories

Was a kid (around 12)
> Got boner while friend was over
> She was a tomboy (still is)
> She teased me about it
> Ask her if she's ever seen a cock
> She hasn't, I show her
> This continues until we have both seen eachother naked
> Next week or so, she touches it
> First attempt at handjob was bad, finished myself off for her to see
> She kept at it until she was decent at it, first blowjob was awesome, at school behind football stands.
> Started dating just before that
> Now my fiance, we've been together for about 15 years

bump

Attached: 1508317171709.jpg (905x931, 473K)

>me kid 4-5ish
>fooling acound in bathtub with empty shampoo bottle
>realize opening size equals peepee size
>don't realize bottle opening has a crack
>get my little dick clamped in
>hurt level 9000 -> scream level 9000
>get recovered by dad
nothing sexual but penis and childhood related

Fuck you retard

when i was 7 there was some construction at my house. i was walking around being doing bullshit when i saw one of the workers pissing in an unfinished bathroom, we both locked eyes. he turned a bit and i saw his cock as he was finishing peeing and then he just let it hang. i got closer and i asked what that was. he said to go to a different part of the house in 5 minutes to show me some tricks, he did that as he put his hands in my pj (i didnt know it at the time but i guess turned on) i went up there, told me to get naked, and did a few things. thats it.

don't know if this could help, but i got a nice story from a 6 months ago (i'm 15)

Cute, good for you user

Pics wouldn't be in order, would they?

Explain the thing, goddammit that's the point of the fucking thread

Get over it, the actual sex stories are just that, stories. It's like watching people put up sex fanfic for their childhoods. This user actually posted something believable involving his dick.

My fat cousin was far from a bombshell,and she sure as fuck didn't blow any "lady loads"
>half asian gf's parents go to her older brother's place and she stays behind
>"Heeeeey, user. My parents aren't home if you wanna come over"
>yes, my answer would have to be yes
>go over we start making out and she opens her bedside drawer
>she tells me to close my eyes and put out my hands
>she puts something in my hands and I open my eyes
>condom
>thank you god
>she gets all eager and lights up at my reaction
>"soooooo wanna have sex?"
>for future reference you never need to ask me that question as the answer is always yes
>get naked and wrap that shit
>she's rocking her cute b-cups, she lays back and spreads her legs all happy to show off
>"check it out! I made it fancy!"
>pale pussy with little inner lips poking out, topped off with landing strip shaved in pubes
>our god is an awesome god
To be continued!

Yeah well who doesn't enjoy a fap on those stories ? I tell myself some over pics FB friend in their boxers

Not mine but shit was hilarious. I met a girl at a bar one night and one thing lead to the other and next thing we're in my room fooling around. She gets up to go get a glass of water and turns the tv on for light. Roseanne is playing and she starts laughing, then she proceeds to tell me that the first time she ever masturbated (touching herself and figuring out what felt good) she masturbated while watching Roseanne.

>>for future reference you never need to ask me that question as the answer is always yes
thanks i will keep that in mind

I don't anymore, slowly dying inside, just a matter of time until I just give up completely. Damn self preservation instincts though... They're resilient.

The sexual story of every Sup Forumstard's childhood.

>Be like 5 or something, I dunno
>Go to school/preschool at this place affiliated with a Baptist church
>Lots of playsets on playground
>Me, a girl, and another guy would gather once in a while in a secluded corner under a playset
>Very matter-of-factly explored bodies
>No touching that I recall
>Weird expirements like putting single grains of sand in tip of dickhole
>Found out by daycare attendant
>Mom picks me up that afternoon and is livid
>I know "being naked" is "wrong" at that point but am still perplexed why she's so angry

I half remember that kind of thing, it was so long ago and I was so young. Ended up going to HS with the same girl but she turned into a disgusting landwhale so I can't even take misdirected pride from this memory.

>grabs some leaves from the bush and wipes herself

Attached: 1517070177235.png (600x573, 63K)

Well, if you fantasize on kids just kys, there's no way

>I can't even take misdirected pride from this memory
that's one of the wisest things ever said on this board

i just realized how uncomfortable it made me feel. ive never told anyone about it and to see it spelled out really grossed me out. he took his pants off, his dick was huge, tickled me, told to do the same, then he fingered me (felt weird), then i gave him a handjob and blew him. he tried fucking me but it was too big. he fucked me a year later, he lived down the street and was always around doing housework. thats the story of how i was raped twice.

Being naked isn't wrong, society makes it wrong. Taught from a young age the body is a shameful thing you need to hide at all costs.

Kinda like a "share your secrets" thread, but crossed with a loli thread and an erotic literature thread

>Misses the entire point of these threads

If you're here, I got some bad news for you.

I'm losing interest in a lot of stuff in my life, not just porn, I'm basically a drone that produces money and taxes at this point.

You and me both bro

You had sex with your grandmother? Bathed with her?

You were grossed out and still went for it a year later ? WTF, how old were you ?

Sounds like midlife crisis.
Did you try cp on deep web ?

I'm a dude.

From the ages of 8-11, I was visited regularly by what I can describe only as a gay pedo incubus.

His name was Anzu. The first time he visited me, he told me not to be afraid, since I was the one who called him to my bedroom. And I wasn't, because I knew he was telling the truth.

Whenever he arrived, it was always when I was on that hazy border borderline between awake and asleep. I instantly knew when he was close, because the sounds of the night that I'd grown accustomed to, the cars driving by, dogs barking, the TV playing downstairs, would all suddenly fade away. And then there was the smell. It wasn't unpleasant, but strong, like incense. Oak and cedar burning, the fragrant plant oils that rise into the air after a light rainstorm, spring pollen, death.

Death. I'd never smelled it before, but it was always there, with him, in the background. I knew, though I never minded all that much. I think the taught me, in his own way, to not fear it. To this day, I never have.

I would open my eyes and look up to the window, and he would be there, cloaked in shadow. I never saw his face, but over the years, I had plenty of time to run my hands across his features and gain a mental picture of his true form. He was young, or young-seeming. His cheeks scarred and scratchy with a constant day-old beard that he must have known I liked. His eyes, I wish I could have seen them, but I imagined them to be blue, my favorite.

"Hello, user", he would say. Every time, same tone, same voice. His voice was deep and scratchy. Raspy, like a pack-a-day smoker, but also gentle. Then he would strip out of his clothes and get into my bed.

There is too much of this these days but I don't have the money to help relieve it, even on a small scale.

I'm 29 and I also don't have the motivation to properly safeguard myself to not get caught

He was muscular, my favorite part of him, and warm. When he was with me, he would run his hands across my bare chest, down my legs, through my hair, over my genitals. His touch was soft, but firm. He gave me soft kisses on my cheeks and the back of my neck while whispering into my ears the dark secrets of the cosmos.

The things he said when we were alone together, I can't say for sure. They were of a great, esoteric truth that's not written into any book and really beyond the comprehension of any intelligence mankind has encountered. The parts I can recall, just fragments of old knowledge without context or meaning, fill me with a kind of abstract dread that creeps upon me and grows the longer I dwell on them. They're the one part of him that I'd rather forget, though I know he must have shared these things with me for a reason.

More than once he went inside me. Not physically, but deeper, into my mind, my essence. He rooted around among my thoughts, searching. For what I'm not sure. I never asked why. I allowed him in, never resisting. There was a kind of intimacy to it, in a way that doesn't compare to when he whispered into my ear or touched my body. It wasn't like anything I've ever experienced with another human being. I think for him it was different. He wanted to feel me from the inside out, not for pleasure, not even for knowledge, but for domination of the highest order. He owns me, truly. Even after all these years, I can't get him out of my mind. My dark, evil lover. Every time I say his name, or think it. My throat closes up and my gut burns and I hear his voice in my ears. Anzu. Anzu.

Fully agree, but take note of where I was at the time.

Baptists are some fucked up individuals. The kind of people who fuck ten people on Saturday then nod sagely at the prudish morals taught at church the next morning, or praise their supreme-pacifist savior yet salivate over the thought of war or the opportunity to kill somebody in "self defense".

At least, southern baptists anyway.

Not a crisis, just a mix of depression and disappointment with other humans

>Baptists

Religious groups*

Ftfy

Shit, I'm 29 also... Are you me?

No, unfortunately I am myself. I have good and bad days, I wish the good was much .ore consistent, then maybe I could keep the motivation to work out and lose this weight.

Then shota and loli for ever :)

im grossed out now. then i was a dumb kid with too much liberty who liked attention because i never had any. i was raised by my grandmother and an older sibling. this man gave me something i guess craved. i was 7 when the first time, 8 when he went in. im in my 30's and i have fucked everything in the past. now im with someone who i love, but im a sexual deviant and i feel repressed.

Kek hit the nail again m8 but I've only ever really known Baptist southerners so I focus on them.

No. We went to bed together and fell asleep next to each other in the same bed. She would also get in the bath with me and we'd wash each other.

Ftfy

Why do we feel the need to do this?
I feel like by the year 2025 sentences will just look like "like 4sag tdywthu?" And it will somehow not be acceptable to shoot people who do this.

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

Attached: 9765q9fs19xpqw3756834000000.jpg (1280x703, 65K)

Because it's Sup Forums and I'm only willing to put in so much effort. I could sit here and type out everything, like this, in proper format. It just is not worth the effort to "shit post", as it were, while putting forth the effort of even high school level grammar.

You sound like a really fun person. You must get invited to parties all the time.

When I was about 6-8 I get the pleasure of my mom shoving a tampon up my ass as some form of fucked up punishment. She thinks I don't remember.

I really hope that I get into med school. Bitch won't even give me her financials for the financial aid portion so I am out $200 per application that I otherwise wouldn't have to pay for. If I get it, I will finally be free of that witch

So that shit still ruined your life

when you were 8, what was the worse that happened to you? to me it was getting violated by a man that knew better. and no, he did not wear a condom.

Fuck bro, motivation is a bitch, i hope you scrape by and eventually find something that fulfills you
If you need someone who is good at that sort of shit, Jordan Peterson is a good listen, some of his points on getting your shit together are helpful.
Pic related

Attached: 1515831103327.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

My point was more to the creation and use of them overall, I can see your point though

Like I said, it's more about getting the consistency for good days. I can have a fantastic week, everything goes right and one day I'll wake up in a really bad mood. Not anger, just really sad. I'll shut down from everyone and everything. The bad days are more frequent as time goes on.

I rarely use them, ftfy and FYI may be all I really use and even those are sparse.

Not since that one time I got caught shoving a girl in my trunk
True story, got my ass kicked by a few guys...I had a good reason, but they just weren't having it